Calvinism and the word "Predestination"

glorydaz

That's exactly what everyone who lived and died without hearing the gospel had.

There you go...total depravity. Man's excuse.

You don't give God enough credit. He created us with a conscience...which is why God says man is without excuse.

Romans 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:​

glorydaz

No I'm not. Astrology is a study of the stars to try and predict the future. It's phony baloney.

Tribes in remote places on the earth have told missionaries that the Gospel they preach is written in the stars. Maybe you should buy the man's book and read it for yourself. Our God is loving, kind, gentle and is longsuffering, not willing that any should perish, 2 Peter 3:9.

Romans 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:​

They just can't run from these texts, can they? God created even those naked natives with a conscience and the creation, itself, sings the praises of God. Therefore....all of mankind is without excuse.

Psalm 19:1-6
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.​

Job 12:7-9 But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee: Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee. Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the Lord hath wrought this?

glorydaz

It's time for you to go back to school girls!

We are no longer under a schoolmaster, and you wouldn't be our choice if we were. :chuckle:

Sorry, intojoy, you don't even accept that man is able to hear the Gospel and be saved, you can't really expect us to give heed to your "teachings", can you?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

You don't give God enough credit. He created us with a conscience...which is why God says man is without excuse.

Romans 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:​

No other name by which men can be saved, not even Mo Conscience

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
We are no longer under a schoolmaster, and you wouldn't be our choice if we were. :chuckle:

Sorry, intojoy, you don't even accept that man is able to hear the Gospel and be saved, you can't really expect us to give heed to your "teachings", can you?

What about Mt 25? I just taught you that.

Robert Pate

Banned

They like to limit God and bring him down to their level.

beloved57

Man having a conscience doesnt mean hes not naturally totally depraved. The most moral, religious person, conscientious person is totally depraved by nature, cant please God Rom 8:8

beloved57

Jesus told men that they cant hear Gods Word Jn 8:43
43 [FONT=&quot]Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.[/FONT]

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus told men that they cant hear Gods Word Jn 8:43
43 [FONT="]Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.[/FONT]

You are one of them. You cannot hear and believe the Gospel. You are spiritually deaf, dumb and blind.

glorydaz

No other name by which men can be saved, not even Mo Conscience

Oh, so you are an expert on man's conscience? God created us with the knowledge of God....even His eternal power and Godhead......clearly seen and understood by all of creation. I believe what is written. Why don't you, oh presumptuous man?

Romans 1:19-20 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:​

Why do you think God said that man is without excuse? :chew:

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't believe the word of God, you are without excuse. You don't believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for! That's inexcusable n

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

You poor lost Calvinist. You just can't believe that God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, so that WHOSOEVER that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Oh, so you are an expert on man's conscience? God created us with the knowledge of God....even His eternal power and Godhead......clearly seen and understood by all of creation. I believe what is written. Why don't you, oh presumptuous man?

Romans 1:19-20 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:​

Why do you think God said that man is without excuse? :chew:

And you have no scriptural evidence to show that the naked native who lived without hearing the gospel and died could be saved apart from the Door which is Christ. Amen