Ben Carson is pro-abortion.

brewmama

Ben Carson is "pro-abortion "? ROFLOL !!! Yeah, sure , and Joseph Stalin was a capitalist . Iran is Pro Israel and Fred Phelps was a gay rights activist .
You cannot "cause an abortion " with medication . An abortion is the surgical removal of a partly formed and VISIBLE fetus .
Saying that pills "cause abortion " is like saying that smoke alarms cause fires . Contraceptives PREVENT abortions, they don't "cause" them .

Of course you can cause an abortion with a medication, since "abortion" means termination of pregnancy, no matter what the method involved or the size of the embryo.

brewmama

so?

;does typical equal right?

and it is too pro abortion

if abortion is murder, it is always wrong

Is that so hard to comprehend???

+++

I think that calling a person with the stand of abortion only in times of rape or incest (Which is probably less than 1% of abortions done) "pro-abortion" is disingenuous at the very least, and not likely to help in the overall fight against abortion, which should be the goal.

elohiym

I think that calling a person with the stand of abortion only in times of rape or incest...

If his position is the same as his denomination, it's not only in times of rape or incest but also for severe congenital defects. And I don't know what else you would call a man who supported abortion for cases of rape, incest or congenital defects but pro-abortion. Why should I call him anti-abortion with exceptions?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Women's bodies routinely eject fertilized cells . We don't call this a miscarriage . CONTRACEPTIVES PREVENT ABORTIONS . Better to use contraceptives than to have a surgical abortion later when a fetus s partially formed .

elohiym

Women's bodies routinely eject fertilized cells . We don't call this a miscarriage . CONTRACEPTIVES PREVENT ABORTIONS . Better to use contraceptives than to have a surgical abortion later when a fetus s partially formed .

Are you going to keep ignoring the question Cavuto asked him and his answer that implies he is not opposed, as Rubio is, to abortion in cases of rape or incest? I mean, feel free to actually participate in the discussion.

brewmama

If his position is the same as his denomination, it's not only in times of rape or incest but also for severe congenital defects. And I don't know what else you would call a man who supported abortion for cases of rape, incest or congenital defects but pro-abortion. Why should I call him anti-abortion with exceptions?

Because of the magnitude of difference between abortion for any reason and those for rape and incest, which is less than 1% of them. To say someone who is against 99% of abortions done is not pro-abortion.

Cruciform

Already answered (Posts #42 and #43).

Timotheos

the only republicans in the white house in the last 27 years have the name bush

Why does TOL always say "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to chrysostom again"?

Here's to your good reputation.
Let's get a republican back into the white house, because I look at the democrat candidates and I shudder.

Last edited:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Why does TOL always say "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to chrysostom again"?

Here's to your good reputation.
Let's get a republican back into the white house, because I look at the democrat candidates and I shudder.
I have been systematically reading and studying the candidates' home pages and I am discovering interesting tid bits every day.

Donald Trump seems to have the best tax policy. I have a lot of questions regarding Carson's. I don't think he is very literate when it comes to economics.

When questioned about the metrics of his plan, he chose to say that his people would be coming out soon with a finished plan. I am looking forward to this.

Did anyone else note that candidates began to blame the media right after they got a question they could not answer?

They deflected and attacked, changing the subject.

elohiym

Should a rapist be rewarded by passing on his horrid DNA?

Should a child be murdered because his father is a rapist?

The rapist goes to prison and probably gets raped; he eventually dies "childless."

Arguing about "horrid DNA" you give me the impression that you are a eugenicist.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
kill.gif
Child killer (Pr 8:36). Next.

See:

Why I am Pro-Life by Adrian Rogers

Last edited:

elohiym

Because of the magnitude of difference between abortion for any reason and those for rape and incest, which is less than 1% of them. To say someone who is against 99% of abortions done is not pro-abortion.

At what percentage does he become pro-abortion? Let's say he's only against 90% of abortions, which is probably more likely the case considering under-reported rape and incest numbers and that some sources say 6% of abortions are for congenital defects.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
At what percentage does he become pro-abortion? Let's say he's only against 90% of abortions, which is probably more likely the case considering under-reported rape and incest numbers and that some sources say 6% of abortions are for congenital defects.

look carson will not be the republican nominee
so
you don't have to worry about that
but
I am interested in who you would vote for
if
it was carson vs hillary

can you answer that?

brewmama

I have been systematically reading and studying the candidates' home pages and I am discovering interesting tid bits every day.

Donald Trump seems to have the best tax policy. I have a lot of questions regarding Carson's. I don't think he is very literate when it comes to economics.

When questioned about the metrics of his plan, he chose to say that his people would be coming out soon with a finished plan. I am looking forward to this.

Did anyone else note that candidates began to blame the media right after they got a question they could not answer?

They deflected and attacked, changing the subject.

Actually, no, I didn't notice that. I did notice the extreme hostility and "gotcha" nature of the questioners, and think the candidates were more than justified.

brewmama

Since several of the candidates have similar views, I'll ask again, why are you singling him out?
Are you part of the take down the leading Republican candidate bunch?