Ben Carson is pro-abortion.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
cite?

or do you mean the shooting in the oregon community college?
I would put these terms into your usual search platform:

Carson Popeye,

Carson church school shootings,

and

Carson tax plan

and what was bammy's economic experience before he became prez?

Again,
put into your search window:

Candidate Obama Economic Experience

Be sure to check on his plan for America when he was an active candidate like Carson is today.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
No he didn't. He was talking about the Oregon shooting at a school, where there was indeed a large group of people that could have done something.

By people who are panting to take out Carson you mean, since he has become a frontrunner. It's what they do. Why don't you think for yourself and check out how well places that instituted flat tax rates have done, and how the economy is not a zero sum game, that cutting taxes and letting people keep more of their money is not a drastic loss of money for the (big-spending) government.
If I am wrong, thanks for correcting me.

I guess I just "assumed," never a good thing to do.

Sorry for the confusion.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Ben Carson is "pro-abortion "? ROFLOL !!! Yeah, sure , and Joseph Stalin was a capitalist . Iran is Pro Israel and Fred Phelps was a gay rights activist .
You cannot "cause an abortion " with medication . An abortion is the surgical removal of a partly formed and VISIBLE fetus .
Saying that pills "cause abortion " is like saying that smoke alarms cause fires . Contraceptives PREVENT abortions, they don't "cause" them .

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

don't need to - i already know

he had diddly-squat for economic experience
You are acting like the parent who says "Why did you do this?"
or "What were you thinking?" when their child spills something.

These parents know full well the "why" and the "what." They just want to hear their kid's reason so they can attack it.

What was your intention in asking me those questions?
Couldn't you have said "I don't think you know what you are posting here" or something else that gets your intentions across?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What was your intention in asking me those questions?

sorry, i thought that responding to your "(Carson) would truly be over his head (wrt his lack of economic experience)" with "and what was bammy's economic experience before he became prez? " was obvious

bammy's experience was zip

now, without putting too much pressure on you, answer me this:

how did bammy manage to come up to speed in all the areas in which he lacked experience?

answer
Spoiler
he assembled a team of experts

implication from answer:
Spoiler
Carson will do the same

elohiym

i see it as presenting a best practices approach

I see it as implicitly disagreeing with Rubio's position and implicitly affirming his denomination's pro-abortion position.

the reporter should have asked the followup question "if a women becomes pregnant as a result of rape or incest, should she have the right to an abortion, and if so, up to what stage of development?"

Hopefully someone will do that soon. And while they're at it they should ask him about some of his other wacky beliefs, like the SDA belief the Papacy is the anti-christ.

republicanchick

I'm not worried about that

why are you?

why aren't you worried about hillary and the democratic party?

I am NOT voting for Carson

not only b/c he is Pro-abortion

that would be reason enough

but there are other reasons..

one of the (not so concrete ones, I have to admit) is ..

Don't u think its strange that after the Debate, all the other candidates (ok, all the ones I could see) were milling about, shaking hands w/ other candidates.. and he didn't..

ok, I admit, I only saw a minute or 2 of what happened right after the debate.. but that is waht I saw..

but that is the LEAST of my problems with Carson..

he doesn't know what he believes in.. b/c in some interviews he has acted like he was pro-life, and in others not.. didn't see the Cavuto I-view, but I will take OP word for it... wasn't planning on voting for him anyway...

lots of reasons not to.

++