Beloved57 are you sure you’re chosen?

glorydaz

Circumcision and dietary rules were just examples of the Law that I am crucified to.
Tithing, sabbath keeping, feast days, and a list of other things are included in the Law we are now dead to.
Some erroneously believe that our freedom from those edicts, (and more), directly mentioned previously by Paul, includes repentance from sin and water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of past sins.
They don't, and neither are charity or enduring faithfully until the Lord's return done away with.
They are the witnesses, manifestations of our submission to God.
You're wrong, of course.

See what Paul says about coveting in Romans 7.

Coveting comes from the Ten Commandments.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Paul's THIRTEEN epistles are missing any reference.
Do you deny or do you confess that Paul's words as recorded in Acts 20 spoken to the Ephesian bishops about the Ephesian church, when he called them a flock, is that accurately recorded by Luke? Did Paul actually call the Ephesian church a flock? Do you agree with that?

Right Divider

Body part
Do you deny or do you confess that Paul's words as recorded in Acts 20 spoken to the Ephesian bishops about the Ephesian church, when he called them a flock, is that accurately recorded by Luke? Did Paul actually call the Ephesian church a flock? Do you agree with that?
You see "flock" and can only think "sheep".

Confirmation bias at its best.

glorydaz

That passage is NOT about "being God's sheep". It's about providing for those that minister the gospel.

You guys are one verse wonders. Stop trying to FORCE things on the scripture and just believe what it says. Paul never calls believers in the body of Christ sheep.
But they work so hard to wrest the truth of scripture. That might count toward their works salvation, do you think?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
That passage is NOT about "being God's sheep".
No one ever said it was "about" that. Straw man.
It's about providing for those that minister the gospel.
Mmm, yeah: Acts 20:28 " Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. 29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock."

So there's both "the flock" (equated to "the church of God") and "providing for" (v. 28 "feed").
You guys are one verse wonders. Stop trying to FORCE things on the scripture and just believe what it says. Paul never calls believers in the body of Christ sheep.
He just calls believers in the body of Christ the same word that Jesus calls the Jewish people in Luke 12:32 " Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom."

It's true!

Right Divider

Body part
No one ever said it was "about" that. Straw man.

Mmm, yeah: Acts 20:28 " Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. 29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock."

So there's both "the flock" (equated to "the church of God") and "providing for" (v. 28 "feed").

He just calls believers in the body of Christ the same word that Jesus calls the Jewish people in Luke 12:32 " Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom."

It's true!
You are far too dumb for me to waste any more time on.