Hall of Fame
Knight took out his big hammer and went Fap! no more :troll:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The captain of the good ship TOL, Knight loaded Joey and his bowl of Oatmeal theology into torpedo bay one. FOOMP! Joey and his oatmeal are now banished into cyberspace. They are floating out there, Joey, bowl, spoon and oatmeal. Let some other ship be unfortunate enough to pick them up. :chuckle:

Lovejoy

The captain of the good ship TOL, Knight loaded Joey and his bowl of Oatmeal theology into torpedo bay one. FOOMP! Joey and his oatmeal are now banished into cyberspace. They are floating out there, Joey, bowl, spoon and oatmeal. Let some other ship be unfortunate enough to pick them up. :chuckle:

He is still running the discussion on the TOL FB page, and his own FB page, if you are interested. :plain:

Lovejoy

Yeah, I added him as a friend. I really got nothing against him.

I didn't just because his friend list is rife with "fake" FB users, accounts set up either for gaming or for advertising. His lack of personal judgement makes his account kind of hazardous. I suppose I could just put intense limits in his friend settings, but then, his page is set to "open" anyway.

I have nothing personal against him, I even tried to keep him from getting banned. But his inability to respect the requests of the ownership of this site made me question his earnestness, and his trustworthinesss.

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He's also stinking up Knight's youtube as well. He's a real troll.

Charity

My IP address was banned like ten times already. I keep getting new ones. Knight banned registery. Just try registering. Knight may kill himself over me, Oatmeal Joey Arnold of TOL Theology Online.

calm down Joey...relax...lots of people are banned for short periods of time, take care

Charity

Im not really up to date on all that joey, sorry, have you got someone with you now that you can discuss this with? may I suggest a a couple of glass's of water also.

Charity

Joey have you got someone you can call an chat to instead of staying on the pc?
trust me its the best thing to do when things become to overwhelming, We all need time out.