ban joey

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't think it is a permaban. If he keeps making sock accounts to get around a ban, he could wear out the patience of the staff and it could become permanent. This is the second time he's tried to use a sock account to get around a ban.

Lovejoy

I don't think it is a permaban. If he keeps making sock accounts to get around a ban, he could wear out the patience of the staff and it could become permanent. This is the second time he's tried to use a sock account to get around a ban.

I didn't know that, tsk.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well it looks like Joey dug his own rut and fell right in with all the sock accounts. Knight is a very patient forum admin. Joey just tested that patience to the limit.

Lovejoy

Well it looks like Joey dug his own rut and fell right in with all the sock accounts. Knight is a very patient forum admin. Joey just tested that patience to the limit.

Knightkiller7, ahem, might have been a little over the top. You know you have a real troll, with a real set of personal problems, when they becoming increasingly threatening and clingy at signs of displeasure from administration.

Samstarrett

Knightkiller7, ahem, might have been a little over the top. You know you have a real troll, with a real set of personal problems, when they becoming increasingly threatening and clingy at signs of displeasure from administration.

Yeah, well, he would have been permabanned on any board I owned after reporting posts by administrators. Knight let him go one step further(at least) than I would have done.

Here's to Knight's almost superhuman patience! :cheers:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight has just shown how efficient he is at dealing with trolls too.

Lovejoy

You can only get rid of Joey Arnold if you choose to ban every single computer in the world.

It would seem, though, that if Joey had any aspirations as a moral person, he would respect the boundaries set by the owner and administrator of this site, instead of treating it as his own personal plaything. But, then, that is not perhaps want Joey wants.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Getting per-ma-banned is like losing your salvation.

Seriously, nothing against you, but get a hobby.

Or a puppy.

Or find a girlfriend. Or a boyfriend, if you are in to that. Whatever, it's cool. Just stop making accounts and posting under them, its making you look like a jerk.

Lovejoy

It seems like, now, Christians are so quick to point the finger, to judge, and so quick to ban people..

I actually remember, very clearly, warning you that you were going to get banned for that video. You not only did not listen, you were dismissive of the warning. Do not look to others for your current state of affairs, take responsibility for it. And start respecting your ban.