ban joey

Tiffany Cumbo

BANNED
Banned
they aren't mean

they are just mad

Do you even get salvation? I was reading about the differences between redemption & justification. Christ died for us. That was part of the redeeming process. That was part of God buying us a bar for us (so we can all get drunk on beer..... I mean, the Holy Ghost, since we're all broke drunks), a place for us, free plane tickets into Heaven for us. it is like fire insurance. Redemption is also irrelevant when isolated from repentance (getting saved: asking for salvation: justification).

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
we need to prove that we can get along with others
and
that means going by the rules

nobody wants you around
if
you don't play by the rules

Tiffany Cumbo

BANNED
Banned
we need to prove that we can get along with others
and
that means going by the rules

nobody wants you around
if
you don't play by the rules

Life is about destiny. It is about trying our bests. It is about going after the high calling which is in Christ Jesus. We are to not back down. We are to go at it no matter what. We should not letting anything keep us from that.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Life is about destiny. It is about trying our bests. It is about going after the high calling which is in Christ Jesus. We are to not back down. We are to go at it no matter what. We should not letting anything keep us from that.

so we don't need rules?

Tiffany Cumbo

BANNED
Banned
so we don't need rules?

What rules? Depends on who's rules. We are to seek destiny. Destiny coexists with rules. Because we're not all exactly secondly-saved, we're accursed with an inability to know which rules to follow, which rules are right or wrong, and what have you.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
What rules? Depends on who's rules. We are to seek destiny. Destiny coexists with rules. Because we're not all exactly secondly-saved, we're accursed with an inability to know which rules to follow, which rules are right or wrong, and what have you.

when you were a kid were you able to color inside the lines?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A person who doesn't respect others can't respect themselves. Respect for others is evidenced in any number of ways, but simple courtesy is the easiest indicator. JA in his various incarnations has shown a deficiency in that regard by attempting to circumvent the rules that he agreed to when first signing on here. There is nothing in this practice that deserves any response except one of vigilant contempt.

Or, great Joey, you can create dummy accounts. Wonderful. Someone should nominate you for the Ignoble Prize. What that won't do, can never do, is make you a part of this community. Being present isn't being part. Being an annoyance or the butt of ridicule isn't that either.

I hope you mature sufficiently at some point to regret your current course or find treatment if it is indicative of a deeper problem, but until that day I don't plan to have anything further to do with you. I'll report your spam posts and go about my business, giving you the same level of notice reserved for loud children in a restaurant.

Goodbye Joey. Be well. :e4e:

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it is a good thing that joey has to sleep every day
and
I get up just before he goes to bed
so
we don't get that much time to chat

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The tiffany sock is still alive, though its posts have all been sent to oblivion.

Lovejoy

The tiffany sock is still alive, though its posts have all been sent to oblivion.

Doesn't much matter, he has at least one more (Mickey Morehead) just from that same join date. Banning the usernames does not seem to get anyone anywhere.

The oddest part of the Cumbo username is that if you look up Tiffany Cumbo on facebook, even her private account appears to actually be his (and then he has an incredible number of community pages in her name). If she is a real person, he appears to have utterly hijacked her identity online.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So not only is he a troll, he hijacks peoples' accounts? This guy is getting smellier all the time.

Lovejoy

So not only is he a troll, he hijacks peoples' accounts? This guy is getting smellier all the time.

I don't know. Fortunately, my wife is back tomorrow, so I will be back to work, and doing something other than just chasing the kids. Then Joey can have the TOL nightshift back to himself! I have to admit, though, that trying to figure out all the weird places his MPD has infiltrated here, FB, and youtube has been interesting, in a pathopsych kind of way. Most of the Cumbo accounts have this same picture of a little girl on them. I get the feeling she is (was) a crush, and he opened an account under her name when his first FB account was shut down (which he claims happened to him). Then, he just kept opening community page accounts with her name attached, for no clear reason. I dunno.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I looked at the account. It looks like a dummy account that Joey set up or he somehow got the password and hijacked it. I don't think he smart enough to hijack a facebook account unless the kid gave him her password.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I looked at the account. It looks like a dummy account that Joey set up or he somehow got the password and hijacked it. I don't think he smart enough to hijack a facebook account unless the kid gave him her password.

so I don't have to worry about him hijacking my account?

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Only if you are stupid enough to give him your private info. Don't connect with him on Facebook. He's just about the worst troll I have seen.

Lovejoy

I shouldn't think so. There are lots and lots of viruses that will hijack your facebook account, but I am not aware of that possibility here. I forget my password here often enough that I don't even need to intentionally change it.

Squishes

A few minutes of fb sleuthing leads me to believe he does this kind of thing often. He has created dozens of group and has dozens of sock accounts with what I take are fake names.

I don't think we will see the end of JA for a long time.