ECT Ask why IP asks why

musterion

attachment.php

SaulToPaul 2

chuckle if you want, as long as you know that communist utopianism is the attempt to have these things in this life, outside of Christ.

Holfordian euphorianism is one thing, but regardless of communistic endeavors the NHNE event supercedes any amalgamation of policies found in man's wisdom and further disassociates itself from the advantages of the kingdom. Agreed?

Interplanner

Holfordian euphorianism is one thing, but regardless of communistic endeavors the NHNE event supercedes any amalgamation of policies found in man's wisdom and further disassociates itself from the advantages of the kingdom. Agreed?

I wondered why Don Knotss was your icon.

Interplanner

He was a comic genius, and he spoke plainly.
You could learn from him.

I don't need him to compare atheist communist dreams of heaven on earth with the NHNE which believers will recieve and taste, now, in Christ. You are out of your league and should keep quiet.

Interplanner

What is your best selling novel, IP?

None are 'best-sellers'.
FOOTHOLD has sold the most of them due to length of existence. I have a national ad starting soon, was supposed to start yesterday. "All Lives Matter" Marcus Sanford will be on youtube and vimeo as soon as possible.

Interplanner

:chuckle:

Only 1% of TOL can decipher your rhetoric.
Speak plainly.

him = Knotts
taste = the NHNE is coming; we are not in it now, and communism cannot produce it now. In Christ we can taste all of the things it has to offer. "Taste" in the same sense as Heb. 6:5.

The problem is 2P2P and the hope for Israel back in its land have an extremely adverse affect on a person seeing what the direction and view of the NT actually is.

Interplanner

He was a comic genius, and he spoke plainly.
You could learn from him.

...but did he speak about justification in Christ plainly?
did he speak about 2P2P and its confusing effects?
did he gravitate around 'the resurrection fulfills the promises to (Israel's) fathers'?

Then there is no way to compare him with what I attempt to do.

SaulToPaul 2

...but did he speak about justification in Christ plainly?
did he speak about 2P2P and its confusing effects?
did he gravitate around 'the resurrection fulfills the promises to (Israel's) fathers'?

Then there is no way to compare him with what I attempt to do.

Knotts was a full Breenite and card carrying member of All Souls Church.