ECT Ask why IP asks why

Interplanner

The waiting for the land event, and my demonstration that Lk 21 is about 66AD+ are a similar pursuit: to show something tangible.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're very ignorant and cluttered. This whole time we have been talking about Israel after the exile and the DofJ and what is to become of its land.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ADAM BEFORE THE FALL GOD KNOWS WHERE IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITUATION WHEN ISRAEL DIDN'T EXIST.

Have a good day, but don't post. Read Hebrews 10x. With someone.
Have a nice day but don't post until you read Ephesians 25X with a group of baboons

Danoh

Was the first Adam given a job? What was he to subdue and have dominion over?

"Hi, welcome to McDonald's; may I take your order, please"?

You know, as in "Ol McDonald had a farm"?

"A farmer went to sea, sea, sea, to see what HE could see, see, see"?

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

musterion

I already knew you would disagree, but have you asked why?

There is no need for the land! God is not proved or disproved by the land. Acts 13: the resurrection is the fulfillment of all that was promised because Christ is the satisfactory justification for our sins! It is a new 'world' with new issues.

The Christin mission is not a bunch of people waiting around for God to prove himself by doing something in Judea. It is an outreach in his mission of care for widows and orphans, and declaring the grace of God to the end of the earth. What are you doing with your life? Waiting for Judea?

Preterism be trollin'.

Danoh

They'd most likely quit after reading the inside cover.

You'd be surprised how much one can learn about one's own view from the other side.

Because very often, when they are going on about one thing or another in support of their view, they'll make one point or another that is not only sound, but that actually ends up shedding further light on things we have been thinking on, or that we had not thought on.

Light that we are able to see only due to where we look at things from.

Why?

Because as the Reformers proved - even a stopped clock is right twice a day, even if...by accident.

Interplanner

When I develop novels (which I don't do for novels sake, but rather to get to the point where I can generate abot 100 pages of production script), I hire people to read-back to me for $15 for an hour. Most of the time, in the first 20 minutes "I have no idea what is going on." But that is not their job. They are there for me to 'hear' the thing brand new. The next 20 minutes are quite exciting. Their voice changes and the realize that this is a solid plot line. By 60 minutes they usually refuse to quit, and we have a bit of further pre-evangelistic exchange.

But yeah, the trick is what interests people. Many of them are there initially because money interest them, or they are interested in meeting someone who writes.

Interplanner

Preterism be trollin'.

You seriously need to do some real Christian work. I help two people at orphanreliefandrescue.com. Awful, horrid trafficking cases and inspiring micro-loan cases. I mean help staff people. The pastor of a church I know will be going in January to help start more churches, since the chief of one village of 3500 just became a believer.

I am not here for "trolling" or what ever piece of snot that is. I'm here for God's mission. I hope you are too.

Interplanner

I always pick out movies by the tagline or back cover. I have never heard anyone have a problem with my back covers or summaries; only with the 'outlinish' style of the short novels, because I'm not in it to write novels but to develop scripts.

musterion

You seriously need to do some real Christian work. I help two people at orphanreliefandrescue.com. Awful, horrid trafficking cases and inspiring micro-loan cases. I mean help staff people. The pastor of a church I know will be going in January to help start more churches, since the chief of one village of 3500 just became a believer.

I am not here for "trolling" or what ever piece of snot that is. I'm here for God's mission. I hope you are too.

I don't believe a word you say.

Those who do such things from a pure and undefiled heart NEVER trumpet them to impress, intimidate and outdo others, much less complete strangers in the net.

You are without self awareness and without shame.

I don't believe a word you say.