Appeal to the Moderators: TOL is for Dialogue? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

she's earned it:

i remember the pile-on that you got from zoo, artie, anna, rusha, bybee - they were not interested in nuance or even hearing and listening to your explanation or rationale

they immediately misrepresented it as you being insensitive to the victims

and that's the way anna remembers it to this day

just like they "remember" me "admitting" to spousal abuse

they're all retards, not worth your time

It's their MO. They have their distorted version of what you say, and they stick to it like a flea on the back of the last dog on earth.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It's their MO. They have their distorted version of what you say, and they stick to it like a flea on the back of the last dog on earth.

i used to think it was just them trolling, but after all this rape stuff, i realize it goes deeper than that - they have psychological issues they can't help

or even recognize as being present

we saw that with aCW today

i didn't think he'd have any problem saying that homos deserve aids

glorydaz

This is the biggest ball of nonsense I have ever seen on this site so far.

Professional victim, professional false witness, professional liar. How somebody can sit here and just bald face say this crap in front of everyone who knows better is beyond me.

The only reason you've never gotten in trouble is because you have inherited favoritism, nothing more and nothing less. Your post rates a 9.8 on the hypocrisy meter :rolleyes:

You just can't take anything she says seriously. If you start taking her seriously, you run the danger of becoming like her (she takes herself seriously). When both sides take themselves seriously, there's no one left to laugh at.

glorydaz

i used to think it was just them trolling, but after all this rape stuff, i realize it goes deeper than that - they have psychological issues they can't help

or even recognize as being present

we saw that with aCW today

i didn't think he'd have any problem saying that homos deserve aids

I've come to the same realization...which is why I'm grateful that you started the threads you have. There is a deep indoctrination that has taken place, and it permeates areas you would never imagine.

ClimateSanity

Because they're good posters, and good people. Intelligent. Empathic. They aren't racists, they don't advocate bashing in women's faces, they don't find mass shootings hilarious, or think Mexicans are dumb. I could go on, but you get the point. Seriously.

I hope you appreciate this dialogue. Seriously.

You are talking about a set of beliefs and character that you draw from those beliefs. They still are guilty of what trad charged them with. It doesn't matter if you are mother Teresa. If you harass and troll and run from dialogue, you don't belong on TOL. TOL is not here to have the most politically correct people in one location. You also twist the supposed evil of others here. For example, mexican are dumb was supposed to be a joke thread. It was farcical. Quit taking yourself so seriously.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You are talking about a set of beliefs and character that you draw from those beliefs. They still are guilty of what trad charged them with. It doesn't matter if you are mother Teresa. If you harass and troll and run from dialogue, you don't belong on TOL. TOL is not here to have the most politically correct people in one location. You also twist the supposed evil of others here. For example, mexican are dumb was supposed to be a joke thread. It was farcical. Quit taking yourself so seriously.

Uh, no. The Mexicans are Dumb thread was not a joke thread. Unless you think bigotry is funny.

And no, they're not "guilty of what Trad charged them with." He doesn't like their posting style? As Knight told him, he can put them on ignore.

ClimateSanity

I've come to the same realization...which is why I'm grateful that you started the threads you have. There is a deep indoctrination that has taken place, and it permeates areas you would never imagine.

I wish someone would write a paper in a social psychological journal concerning the phenomena of indoctrination. It is widespread in America and I would like to know the mechanism and circumstances of its workings.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Is Anna an Atheist or what?

ClimateSanity

Uh, no. The Mexicans are Dumb thread was not a joke thread. Unless you think bigotry is funny.

And no, they're not "guilty of what Trad charged them with." He doesn't like their posting style? As Knight told him, he can put them on ignore.

Bump that thread. I want to see for myself what it was about.

Status
Not open for further replies.