Appeal to the Moderators: TOL is for Dialogue? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What this comes down to is Traditio's inability to deal with anyone who disagrees with his posts.

Apparently he is irate because I chose to put him and several others on ignore on the ADVICE of moderators.

"IF you don't like what they say, put them on ignore".

Done.

Dialogue does not consist of starting thread after thread to make PERSONAL jabs at other posters or sending multiple reports to the Woodshed.

What this comes down is the fact that Traditio and his mentor are upset because I refuse to play their game of "oh, she took the bait ... I'm telling!"

LIFETIME MEMBER. NON-VIOLATOR of TOL Rules.

Grow up.

:first:

And that's why you're a good poster, and a good person. Intelligent. Empathic. And funny. And a whole lot more. :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So where's the proof that someone finds mass shooting hilarious? Go look that up ....maybe it will give you something to do.

Trad will be the first to tell you it's true. The thread is long gone, but he said it, and there are a number of people here who know he said it. And now, buzz off, little busybody.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
IGNORE.

It's a fairly simply concept.

Someone says something you don't like. Don't respond ... and don't read their posts.

Unless I happen to see a clear violation of the rules being broken, I will not be filling up the Woodshed. Unlike some of you (who know who you are), I seldom make reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.