Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

yes, but again, you haven't answered

do you think rapists should be punished?

would you like us to assume by your silence that you don't think rapists deserve to be punished?

It is only for the stupid to assume!
If a crime is committed the perpetrator should be punished.

ClimateSanity

Burn.

But you should be fair enough to admit that while he did approve of finding a "young" (to him, 30s) and "hot" woman for a chance at fatherhood, he did also claim to have other standards that I had the impression were more important to him. Like godliness/good character.

I don't think he was looking for a woman with a particular dress code, though, and I thought that this open-mindedness made him seem like a deeper person...

So now I am shallow because I have standards? Showing your stuff is only for attracting a mate, not inflaming passions in men you have no intention of marrying. So, you view me now as shallow because I want a wife that will get me extremely aroused? You know that's not the only standard. You should know how important the bed is in marriage. How can there be one if you see your wife as mediocre physically?

1PeaceMaker

So now I am shallow because I have standards?

No, you'd be shallow to judge going on outward appearances, as you seem willing to do today.

Showing your stuff is only for attracting a mate

After that, what degree of "hiding your stuff" is expected? Are you going to be a jealous husband? Don't be scary.

not inflaming passions in men you have no intention of marrying.

Only a hypersexualized or unbalanced mind would go nuts over a mere view of a human body.

So, you view me now as shallow because I want a wife that will get me extremely aroused?

The way you put that sounds rather picky and it would be a mistake to put that ideal first, but you missed my point. I was actually trying to say I thought your first priority was character. Please tell me I wasn't deluding myself! :doh:

You know that's not the only standard. You should know how important the bed is in marriage. How can there be one if you see your wife as mediocre physically?

I think it's sad that you put an overly high value on attractiveness, while being afraid of it's power. Just because I'm very attracted to my mate doesn't mean I would have overlooked him if he was only "ok" but had the same awesome charming character that I fell in love with. I'm crazy in love with his mind, over and beyond what is outwardly handsome and perfect to me.

Love the one you are with, as the song says.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
God allows those who do wrong to suffer in this life for His own purposes.
That they will see the results of evil and turn to Him for His mercy and Grace, is one of those purposes.
God allowing bad things to happen because of the choices we make is us experiencing consequences.
God saying that a woman should be raped for acting poorly would make a rape deserved.
Does God want men to commit a sin that carried the death penalty to teach a woman a lesson?

God allows evil men to do evil things in this life. Are you saying He wants men to do evil things? I'm certainly not.
Each time you say a woman deserves to be raped you are saying God wants men to do a greater evil to punish a lessor evil.

Stripping is most certainly a lewd and immoral act. If you don't know that then I'm not surprised you don't believe a stripper deserves to reap the rewards of her bad behavior. You mock God by saying He sees nothing wrong with a woman stripping.
I never said nor implied that.

The word "consequences" carries with it "as a result of" something that is done. If something is a result of something that is done it's deserved. Please stop pretending like you are sophisticated in the use of the English language. It's not working out to be a good strategy for you.
No, it is not deserved even though it is a consequence. Deserved carries with it an implication of justice so when say a woman deserved to get rape you are saying that it is a just act and, as such, the man doing the act is not guilty of a son.

ClimateSanity

No, you'd be shallow to judge going on outward appearances, as you seem willing to do today.

After that, what degree of "hiding your stuff" is expected? Are you going to be a jealous husband? Don't be scary.

Only a hypersexualized or unbalanced mind would go nuts over a mere view of a human body.

The way you put that sounds rather picky and it would be a mistake to put that ideal first, but you missed my point. I was actually trying to say I thought your first priority was character. Please tell me I wasn't deluding myself! :doh:

I think it's sad that you put an overly high value on attractiveness, while being afraid of it's power. Just because I'm very attracted to my mate doesn't mean I would have overlooked him if he was only "ok" but had the same awesome charming character that I fell in love with. I'm crazy in love with his mind, over and beyond what is outwardly handsome and perfect to me.

Love the one you are with, as the song says.

I put a high value on the power of the marital bed. I definitely prize character but not what some people here see as character. I would never marry a stripper or any woman who purposefully defrauds men. Hard to find that in the west. I hate the character of most western women. You used to understand why attractiveness was important to me. Now, it seems any breathing physical specimen will do. Two years ago, I would have had this conversation with the queen bee but never you. I don't want all the attractive ones out stripping leaving the rest with men who are willing to settle just so they won't be alone. That's exactly what goes on here for as long as I know. God had mercy on me as you know and my mate knows where I stand and is glad in "picky".

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Burn.

But you should be fair enough to admit that while he did approve of finding a "young" (to him, 30s) and "hot" woman for a chance at fatherhood, he did also claim to have other standards that I had the impression were more important to him. Like godliness/good character.

I don't think he was looking for a woman with a particular dress code, though, and I thought that this open-mindedness made him seem like a deeper person...

Due to the fact that he emphasized wanting "a young chick with a smoking hot body" (his words, not mine), I took him as not caring much whether she was domestically oriented (insomuch as wishing to be a great mother and wife), mature, and of good character and moderate intelligence. My honest impression is that he was hoping for an Anna Nicole Smith.

IF that is not the case, then he needs to learn to express himself better. I can only read what he puts up for all to see.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I put a high value on the power of the marital bed. I definitely prize character but not what some people here see as character. I would never marry a stripper or any woman who purposefully defrauds men. Hard to find that in the west.
It's not hard to find that in my town, with fewer than two thousand people.

I hate the character of most western women.
Like you even know half of them. :plain:

ClimateSanity

It's not hard to find that in my town, with fewer than two thousand people.

Like you even know half of them. :plain:

When it comes to finding women with the values i look for in a mate, all the ones that are attractive, do not possess the qualities I want. Western value are pervasive ; just like you absorbed progressivism. You are a product of your environment. I don't have to know half if my sample is representative.

glorydaz

Due to the fact that he emphasized wanting "a young chick with a smoking hot body" (his words, not mine),

And yet you praise strippers and their right to seduce men with their smoking hot bodies. :rotfl:

I took him as not caring much whether she was domestically oriented (insomuch as wishing to be a great mother and wife), mature, and of good character and moderate intelligence. My honest impression is that he was hoping for an Anna Nicole Smith.

IF that is not the case, then he needs to learn to express himself better. I can only read what he puts up for all to see.

And you took me as not caring for abused children and a heartless human being. :chuckle:

Your "honest impression" of me is as far removed from reality as good is from evil, so your thoughts on Climate Sanity's hopes aren't worth the time it takes to read it. The fact is that the lynch mob you belong to craves and lusts after a victim. Doser, me, Crucible, Climate Sanity....you don't care, you just want blood.

And God forbid a man should admit that he wants a young woman who still looks good without stooping to stripping for other men. Worse yet.....that he can't express himself to your satisfaction, so he must be horse whipped in public before you hang his from the nearest tree.

What a bunch of hypocrites we have on here. I hope Knight sees what you "righteous" "do gooders" are doing and tells you to mind your own business for once in your life.

ClimateSanity

And God forbid a man should admit that he wants a young woman who still looks good without stooping to stripping for other men.

This is my biggest sin in their eyes. I think she silently wishes I would go to the electric chair for having the audacity to have such a goal. My goal will be realized in late April in her country right after she turns 32. I will have a 9 year old daughter, a 7 year old son and three younger sisters in law from 15 to 30.

My wife and kids and youngest sister will be here by next Christmas to eventually become citizens.

1PeaceMaker

Due to the fact that he emphasized wanting "a young chick with a smoking hot body" (his words, not mine), I took him as not caring much whether she was domestically oriented (insomuch as wishing to be a great mother and wife), mature, and of good character and moderate intelligence. My honest impression is that he was hoping for an Anna Nicole Smith.

Except he didn't want a Western woman. His problem stems from the fact that he won't happily settle for a good woman of average attractiveness. He'd rather have nothing or a culture he doesn't understand over a plain American girl with similar values.

genuineoriginal

God allowing bad things to happen because of the choices we make is us experiencing consequences.
God saying that a woman should be raped for acting poorly would make a rape deserved.
Does God want men to commit a sin that carried the death penalty to teach a woman a lesson?
God often brings evil people to execute His judgment on a nation.

Jeremiah 4:6
6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

This includes the women being raped.

Isaiah 13:16
16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.​

Each time you say a woman deserves to be raped you are saying God wants men to do a greater evil to punish a lessor evil.
It appears that you don't know how much God hates the behaviors you are calling a lessor evil.

Numbers 25:1-5
1 And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab.
2 And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods.
3 And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel.
4 And the Lord said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun, that the fierce anger of the Lord may be turned away from Israel.
5 And Moses said unto the judges of Israel, Slay ye every one his men that were joined unto Baalpeor.​

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Except he didn't want a Western woman. His problem stems from the fact that he won't happily settle for a good woman of average attractiveness. He'd rather have nothing or a culture he doesn't understand over a plain American girl with similar values.

The most ironic part of that actually ties in with the OP. Strippers exist because many men enjoy eye candy and the wish that just maybe their fantasy can become their reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.