Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Rusha; said:
It's also obvious that a double standard is at play here. How long would the profession of stripping be around if not for those virtuous men who frequent STRIP CLUBS?

Did you know there are actually MEN who do *not* frequent strip clubs? Those must be the one's who are not dragged there kicking and screaming by a bunch of mean women.

bybee; said:
Another dimwitted comment from the Trolltown....

:thumb:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Therefore, faze, the sin of rape will receive the greater punishment. Your statement just went up in smoke. Don't try again.

glorydaz

For example:

If the crimes committed by hitler are not going to be punishable with a greater severity than say Meshak
Who is heading to the same final abode (unless she repents)

If that is how it works, how is God just and righteous?

The bible teaches that there are differences in the degrees of suffering.
“For a fire is kindled in mine anger, And burneth unto the lowest Sheol, And devoureth the earth with its increase, And setteth on fire the foundations of the mountains.”
**Deuteronomy‬ *32:22‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/deu.32.22.asv

There are clearly different levels

“For great is thy lovingkindness toward me; And thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest Sheol.”
**Psalm‬ *86:13‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/psa.86.13.asv

You're confusing the after life with this life here on earth, oh mighty shaman.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Intoself thinks he's presented an argument? :rotfl:

"Like a crack addict?"? So that's what you're on. No wonder I can't tell the beginning from the end of your sentences.

"They're wrong because I said they're wrong." :Wamba:

The sin of pride is worse than the sin of stripping, fornicating and rape.

Your pride has blinded you to the basic argument that rape is a greater sin than lasciviousness.

Are you planning on stripping or something cause your begging for it ....

glorydaz

Therefore, faze, the sin of rape will receive the greater punishment. Your statement just went up in smoke. Don't try again.

You just can't quite tell the difference between the here and now and the later, can ya dude?

The rapist could be shot or thrown in the slammer.

The stripper could be raped or she could get raped and then murdered.

Therefore, in this life, anything is possible. Bad behavior is risky behavior.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The fact that degrees of punishment are in Sheol proves that in the lake of fire there will also be degrees of punishment

God is not inequitable in His judgement.

Sodom was not the only wicked city but it got nuked for its level of sinfulness.

The Abrahamic covenant has played itself out in curse for curse in kind from the first born Egyptians (for male son Israelite murder)
To Haman on his own rope etc.

Faze. Let me make this easy

R A P E BAD

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You just can't quite tell the difference between the here and now and the later, can ya dude?

The rapist could be shot or thrown in the slammer.

The stripper could be raped or she could get raped and then murdered.

Therefore, in this life, anything is possible. Bad behavior is risky behavior.

Dude?
I thought this was taken care of faze.

Shaman works

Arthur Brain

It fascinates me to watch how threads develop.

Or devolve...

Kudos for your posts and those of others who aren't so hideously devoid of humanity and basic empathy that they'd think a stripper (as that's what this seems to be about now) is deserving of rape.

This thread ran its course a while ago so if any mod wants to shut it down it's fine by me.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
“There are six things which Jehovah hateth; Yea, seven which are an abomination unto him: Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, And hands that shed innocent blood; A heart that deviseth wicked purposes, Feet that are swift in running to mischief, A false witness that uttereth lies, And he that soweth discord among brethren.”
**Proverbs‬ *6:16-19‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/pro.6.16-19.asv

Now Sherman can close it

Sherman Buzz Kill

glorydaz

The sin of pride is worse than the sin of stripping, fornicating and rape.

Your pride has blinded you to the basic argument that rape is a greater sin than lasciviousness.

Are you planning on stripping or something cause your begging for it ....

You must have missed the fact that we aren't judging between two sins. :doh:

The rapist is responsible for his own heinous behavior. The stripper is responsible for her own immoral behavior.

Being raped does not erase the guilt of the stripper, just as being aroused by a stripper does not erase the guilt of the rapist. He has no excuse for raping and she has no excuse for stripping. You might have to engage your brain in order to comprehend these complex issues, so I won't hold my breath.

glorydaz

How exactly does this work? Do you think God is like some galactic babysitter who monitors the minute by minute activities of 7 billion humans?

God is simply beyond your understanding, isn't He, Eeset? :sigh:

Luke 12:2-3 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

Luke 12:6-7 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.​

Status
Not open for further replies.