Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

1PeaceMaker

I put a high value on the power of the marital bed. I definitely prize character but not what some people here see as character. I would never marry a stripper or any woman who purposefully defrauds men. Hard to find that in the west. I hate the character of most western women. You used to understand why attractiveness was important to me.

We always told you to put character first when finding a mate. I understand the desire for a fine wife, but you are so afraid of the allure of beauty that I don't think you can handle that much beauty without starting some trouble over jealousy. I think you would be happier if your wife also wanted to hide herself from the outside world minus short excursions in a burka. It might cause you less grief and friction if you both felt the same way, I mean.

Now, it seems any breathing physical specimen will do.

Hyperbole, much?

God had mercy on me as you know and my mate knows where I stand and is glad in "picky".

I hope you treat her well and that your shared standards work out so you can have children someday. I hope you make her happy and feel loved and free and loyal all at the same time. But I think you have a challenge ahead of you with your fears of human sexuality, and your hypersexual, repressed attitude.

You've pretty much equated dancers, clubbers and common outfits as being slutty and stripping as being ubiquitous to attractive Western culture women.... You've got some issues to work out. Stay away from beaches, while you are at it.

ClimateSanity

As far as not expressing myself to her satisfaction, I went overboard deliberately that day because she was a hypocrite and she held the view of most of society that trashes men for ever expressing that notion. I wanted shock value, and it worked splendidly. It has such an effect however that I was the recipient of enormous hostility from her and her friends from that point on.

ClimateSanity

We always told you to put character first when finding a mate. I understand the desire for a fine wife, but you are so afraid of the allure of beauty that I don't think you can handle that much beauty without starting some trouble over jealousy. I think you would be happier if your wife also wanted to hide herself from the outside world minus short excursions in a burka. It might cause you less grief and friction if you both felt the same way, I mean.

Hyperbole, much?

I hope you treat her well and that your shared standards work out so you can have children someday. I hope you make her happy and feel loved and free and loyal all at the same time. But I think you have a challenge ahead of you with your fears of human sexuality, and your hypersexual, repressed attitude.

You've pretty much equated dancers, clubbers and common outfits as being slutty and stripping as being ubiquitous to attractive Western culture women.... You've got some issues to work out. Stay away from beaches, while you are at it.

You have nothing to worry about. There is nothing extreme about my views. They used to be known as right and wrong. Yes, I will treat her as the godsend she is. To think otherwise is putting your notions inside in head. What shocks you is normal to her

1PeaceMaker

The most ironic part of that actually ties in with the OP. Strippers exist because many men enjoy eye candy and the wish that just maybe their fantasy can become their reality.

As a woman living in a rape culture, I can't imagine ever wanting to strip for creepy rapists.

In fact, as a loved, cherished wife and mother of 8 I am quite satisfied and busy at home.

But I detest the way men on threads like this give rapists a dress code or profession to look for in their victims. That's what our opponants are doing. That's what OD did calling drummers and belly dancers perverse, too.

It's giving perverts a license in their minds to be angry and dominate sexually.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As far as not expressing myself to her satisfaction, I went overboard deliberately that day because she was a hypocrite and she held the view of most of society that trashes men for ever expressing that notion. I wanted shock value, and it worked splendidly. It has such an effect however that I was the recipient of enormous hostility from her and her friends from that point on.

Shock value, eh? Working splendidly? You made a complete fool out of yourself and behaved like someone who was incapable of controlling their anger.

No one else has EVER blasted off five PM's in a matter of 10 minutes to my inbox. That was about as over the cuckoo's nest as one can get.

Let's not pretend that you hadn't flamed out previously on other occasions when discussing C vs E ... a topic that I do not participate in.

So much for personal accountability ...

bybee

She is not a hypocrite! I've noticed you bitter, vindictive, judgmental types seem to see hypocrisy wherever you look. It is simply people disagreeing with you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As a woman living in a rape culture, I can't imagine ever wanting to strip for creepy rapists.

In fact, as a loved, cherished wife and mother of 8 I am quite satisfied and busy at home.

But I detest the way men on threads like this give rapists a dress code or profession to look for in their victims. That's what our opponants are doing. That's what OD did calling drummers and belly dancers perverse, too.

It's giving perverts a license in their minds to be angry and dominate sexually.

Absolutely. I cherished being a SAHM, and it would have been my personal preference, but life happens.

While I would always encourage women to find a different profession than stripping, I am still empathetic towards women who utilize a profession out of desperation rather than preference.

While I am not defending the profession, there is an obvious difference between strippers VS their clientele.

One is paying for their living expenses and the other is being entertained by a job done out of desperation.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Absolutely. I cherished being a SAHM, and it would have been my personal preference, but life happens.

While I would always encourage women to find a different profession than stripping, I am still empathetic towards women who utilize a profession out of desperation rather than preference.

While I am not defending the profession, there is an obvious difference between strippers VS their clientele.

One is paying for their living expenses and the other is being entertained by a job done out of desperation.

It does reach the level of feeling that that the stripper is begging for food and money by taking her clothes off. They have to pretend to be happy and interested in the patron, with fake smiles and fake touches.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It does reach the level of feeling that that the stripper is begging for food and money by taking her clothes off. They have to pretend to be happy and interested in the patron, with fake smiles and fake touches.

I agree ... and really don't believe it's a profession that most women would pick as their first choice. More like their last choice. I want better for them and wishing to see them raped is not my definition of *better*.

glorydaz

Straight from the Bimbo Book of Doo Wop. :thumb:

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
It appears that you have found a way to stoop to a new level of stupid, possibly one never seen before in human kind.

Can you show us in the Gospel where it us part of God's plan for a man to rape a woman as just punishment ( I.e. Deserved) for dressing revealingly and drinking.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
God often brings evil people to execute His judgment on a nation.

Jeremiah 4:6
6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

This includes the women being raped.

Isaiah 13:16
16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.​

It appears that you don't know how much God hates the behaviors you are calling a lessor evil.

Numbers 25:1-5
1 And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab.
2 And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods.
3 And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel.
4 And the Lord said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun, that the fierce anger of the Lord may be turned away from Israel.
5 And Moses said unto the judges of Israel, Slay ye every one his men that were joined unto Baalpeor.​

Do you even know that the Scrioture has a New Covenant? Do you know the difference between eye for an eye and treat others they way you want to be treated? Can you explain the difference.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Again you're choosing the greater sin of rape over the lessor sin of lust.
Both sin with lust, one follows through and consumed their lust upon the weaker victim who is helpless to defend.

The argument shows a lack of grace and mercy. The attitude of doper and faze is from the flesh and does not represent the love of Christ nor is it supported by scripture.

Selah

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
This verse teaches that lust does not originate in the attractiveness of the stripper. It originates from within the flesh. Marowbe. Therefore the rapist is not in the right. Faze.

"but each man is tempted, when he is drawn away by his own lust, and enticed. Then the lust, when it hath conceived, beareth sin: and the sin, when it is fullgrown, bringeth forth death. Be not deceived, my beloved brethren.”
**James‬ *1:14-16‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/jas.1.14-16.asv

Status
Not open for further replies.