Abuse, libel , stalking and bully boy tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

I don't even like the hint of such action, it can damage the participation on the forum. No forum admins that I know allow that kind of stuff on the forum for that very reason.

Exactly so! In today's "sue happy" society the nut cases and the parasites and the crybabies are at the ready!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I don't even like the hint of such action, it can damage the participation on the forum. No forum admins that I know allow that kind of stuff on the forum for that very reason.

How odd . . .

I would think you to be more concerned about the hateful stuff posted on your website, than feeling threatened by someone pointing out the dangers of not moderating your members adequately.

IMO Truster is doing you a favor to let you know how litigious it is out there.

bybee

How odd . . .

I would think you to be more concerned about the hateful stuff posted on your website, than feeling threatened by someone pointing out the dangers of not moderating your members adequately.

Get out of the kitchen you crybaby!

IMJerusha

I haven't said that and it is not my intention. If it was I certainly would not warn you Knight. My intention is to warn people that bullying, threatening, stalking and the like is not only unacceptable, but in many nations it is criminal.
I have placed this message on other websites and I'm preparing a draft for newspapers and web mags. This website will not be mentioned in any correspondence I prepare or send.

On completion I shall send you a copy via PM for your perusal and hopefully comments.

I think the Feds beat you to it. http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/cyber
Cyber crime is very difficult to prosecute. That being said, your point regarding how people should care for one another is a good one. God's already beat you to it on that score as well. It's a little known publication called The Tanakh and B'rit Chadashah or as most of us call it, The Bible.

IMJerusha

How odd . . .

Nang, it has always been my experience that a person who finds themselves in what they deem to be a poor environment, they should distance themselves from that environment. If this is how you feel about TOL, why are you still here? Don't badger Knight as it only reflects poorly on you and your witness. Knight has erected good rules and the staff moderate accordingly. If that is unacceptable to you, walk away.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nang, it has always been my experience that a person who finds themselves in what they deem to be a poor environment, they should distance themselves from that environment. If this is how you feel about TOL, why are you still here? Don't badger Knight as it only reflects poorly on you and your witness. Knight has erected good rules and the staff moderate accordingly. If that is unacceptable to you, walk away.

Good post! Pos-rep for you!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How odd . . .

Watch out Nang, Truster may turn on you, and file a suit? I received
my papers about 10 minutes ago! Nah, just kidding! This time anyway!

Nang

TOL Subscriber

The more I am told to leave, the more I am inclined to stay.

That is just me . . .

I am not badgering Knight.

It is quite surprising how paranoid and subjective the responses have been to Truster's warning, that I read as being informative, friendly, and wise.

Strange . . .

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

That is just me . . .

It is quite surprising how paranoid and subjective the responses have been to Truster's warning, that I read as being informative, friendly, and wise.

Strange . . .

You sure can't 'read' people! Truster is actually, pompous,
pretentious, and egotistical! Not to mention; annoying!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You sure can't 'read' people! Truster is actually, pompous,
pretentious, and egotistical! Not to mention; annoying!

I can read people just fine, GM, and at this moment, I am reading you projecting your own person . . . after all, what else do you know, or what else are you capable of defining, but yourself?

Much narcissism becoming evident at TOL. .

bybee

That is just me . . .

Strange . . .

You are strange. No doubt that explains your response.

glorydaz

I think the Feds beat you to it. http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/cyber
Cyber crime is very difficult to prosecute. That being said, your point regarding how people should care for one another is a good one. God's already beat you to it on that score as well. It's a little known publication called The Tanakh and B'rit Chadashah or as most of us call it, The Bible.

And I quote from your link:

The FBI certainly is. We lead the national effort to investigate high-tech crimes, including cyber-based terrorism, espionage, computer intrusions, and major cyber fraud. To stay in front of current and emerging trends, we gather and share information and intelligence with public and private sector partners worldwide.

For some reason, I don't think "Go to hell, you moron pervert", rises to the level of a crime. There are lots of forums out there, and there are lots worse things said on most of them..... :yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.