A missing link.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Slow is really, really nice.

So are you going to ask a responsible adult to help you or are you going for it....Yes or no.

Nah....I think I'll just continue to amuse myself by watching the train wreck, which is your theology, continue to unfold. :chuckle:

trainwreck.jpg

Truster

Nah....I think I'll just continue to amuse myself by watching the train wreck, which is your theology, continue to unfold. :chuckle:

trainwreck.jpg

It never ceases to amaze me how people like you can blatantly ignore a simple question and then go on to post either cartoons or silly photos while insulting the poster.

Grow up.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
It never ceases to amaze me how people like you can blatantly ignore a simple question and then go on to post either cartoons or silly photos while insulting the poster.

Grow up.

In case you haven't figured out yet: If you refuse to be a source of legitimate edification (Not the unkind, accusatory, and poisonous nomianism you seem to think a substitute); then you will most certainly be a source of amusement. :e4e:

Truster

In case you haven't figured out yet: If you refuse to be a source of legitimate edification (Not the unkind, accusatory, and poisonous nomianism you seem to think a substitute); then you will most certainly be a source of amusement. :e4e:

We shall see who is laughing when we give an account of everything we have said and done. In this instance I am against the ownership of firearms by the public because there is a direct link between ownership and deaths. You on the other hand are vehemently in opposition to protecting the lives of innocent children in schools and bystanders in communities.

If my stance is amusing then you can laugh as loud as you choose. My conscience is clear.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The demand for the right to own weapons combined with the demand for the right to exterminate the unborn is a recipe for disaster. Remove the bad ingredient and the disaster will be averted.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
My conscience is clear seared.

Fix't :plain:

Rev. 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

Truster

Fix't :plain:

Rev. 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

Is that the best shot you've got?

Wimps need guns.

Truster

For every U.S. soldier killed in Afghanistan during 11 years of war, at least 13 children were shot and killed in America.

More than 450 kids didn’t make it to kindergarten.

Another 2,700 or more were killed by a firearm before they could sit behind the wheel of a car.

Every day, on average, seven children were shot dead.

Doesn't this bother you at all?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Every day, on average, seven children were shot dead.

•In 2007, there were 3,443 fatal unintentional drownings
in the United States, averaging ten deaths per day.
(U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

So swimming pools really are more dangerous....Wow, wasn't expecting that. :plain:

Truster

I remember being shocked when I heard the news report.

Pupils enters High School and drowns 18 fellow pupils and 3 teachers in swimming pool.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I remember being shocked when I heard the news report.

Pupils enters High School and drowns 18 fellow pupils and 3 teachers in swimming pool.

Were any of them 19 year old gang members? :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Do you think Americans will ever understand the link between lots of people owning guns and lots of people being shot dead?
I don't think that's lost on anyone really.

London Attack: Michael Adebolajo Arrested; Killed British Soldier With Cleaver, Police Say (ibtimes.com)

Do you think Brits will ever understand the link between unlicensed cutlery and people being hacked to death?

Dialogos

I don't think that's lost on anyone really.

London Attack: Michael Adebolajo Arrested; Killed British Soldier With Cleaver, Police Say (ibtimes.com)

Do you think Brits will ever understand the link between unlicensed cutlery and people being hacked to death?
:rotfl:

Truster

It will be interesting to hear you opinions when one of you loose a child or grandchild to needless gun violence. At times like this I hear the same thing over and over, ''we don't want others to go through what we have been through''.

There is a massive sense of loss at bereavement, but when death was preventable the sense of helplessness in the face of human stupidity is apparently overwhelming.

Now all we need to do is wait and allow the wheels of judgement to turn and turn they will.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It will be interesting to hear you opinions when one of you loose a child or grandchild to needless gun violence.
I lost a best friend to a drunk driver. I'm not for reestablishing prohibition or outlawing private ownership of automobiles. I am for responsible use of either, as with guns, and for serious consequences at law for those who misuse them, as with guns.

There is a massive sense of loss at bereavement, but when death was preventable the sense of helplessness in the face of human stupidity is apparently overwhelming.
You want to prevent a great deal more death outlaw sugar.

Truster

I remember how shocked I was at the headlines.

Drunk driver drove into school after assembly and mowed down 18 pupils and 3 teachers.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I remember how shocked I was at the headlines.

Drunk driver drove into school after assembly and mowed down 18 pupils and 3 teachers.
In 2012 over ten thousand people died as the result of drunk drivers in this country. In that same year 8,855 people died from firearms.

Both figures have been declining over the past several years.

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak (link)

In the United States, the number of drunk driving deaths has been cut in half since MADD was founded in 1980. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration FARS data, 2012.