2 Cor 4.4 (Jesus, The God of this age!)

Apple7

Jesus fought Satan and won by not sinning, by not giving in to him, by suffering everything that was set before him even being scourged and murdered on the cross and showing love, mercy and forgiveness in return for the hate and cruelty that was done to him, and and he showed no vengeance. Being murdered he said father forgive them, Satan wanted him to blaspheme God, to sin, to turn from the cross and say no way I'm not going through that. But he didn't, he endured whatever Satan did to him, and he endured to the end bringing us a perfect example to follow. This is the love of God that God has for us and Jesus was willing to go through everything to bring us the truth, and our hearts can be changed to be more like that of Christ through Jesus Christ by the power of the Spirit.

We overcome satan with love, and once Christ is in our hearts through the Spirit, then his love and life within us can help us to overcome the world, help us to overcome sin, bringing us from death to life by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Not a SINGLE scriptural example.

You have nothing....again...

marhig

Not a SINGLE scriptural example.

You have nothing....again...
I've already given you the scriptures that show that it was wrong to murder Jesus, and that it pleased not God in doing so. If you want, I'll quote them again? Jesus came and overcame Satan with love. If you can't even see that Satan is loose and that he is the God of this world, then you'll never see that it was wrong to crucify Christ Jesus, who came in peace and love! Those scriptures are clear, it was wrong to murder Jesus and it was a sin before God!

We are saved by the grace of God through faith, not by Jesus dying on the cross!

marhig

I couldn't care any less what you think of me. I was just pointing out your hypocrisy when you debate me as opposed to GD.
No I know you don't care, and I know that you don't like being lumped together with me and meshak, even though we believe in obeying God! Imagine looking down so much on others as to say such a thing!

By the way, I told you that I was making my husband's out of respect, in case you thought I was being ignorant just going off.

I won't bother from now on of it offends you so much.

God's Truth

No I know you don't care, and I know that you don't like being lumped together with me and meshak, even though we believe in obeying God! Imagine looking down so much on others as to say such a thing!
You are telling untruths about me again.

I don't like to be lumped with Meshak because she is a hypocrite and does exactly to me what others here do to her.

She tells me I am a fake Christian, but she does the same thing to apostle Paul too.
By the way, I told you that I was making my husband's out of respect, in case you thought I was being ignorant just going off.

I won't bother from now on of it offends you so much.

You always tell me you don't want to get into it with me, but you like to get into it with GD who is rude. As for you having to go to make tea for your husband...I don't like any lies.

marhig

You are telling untruths about me again.

I don't like to be lumped with Meshak because she is a hypocrite and does exactly to me what others here do to her.

She tells me I am a fake Christian, but she does the same thing to apostle Paul too.

You always tell me you don't want to get into it with me, but you like to get into it with GD who is rude. As for you having to go to make tea for your husband...I don't like any lies.

Honestly, when I have told you that I have to make my tea for my husband, I've told you the truth.

I haven't been on as much in the afternoon or evening lately as my family have been round a lot helping me as I've been ill, and I've only been able to post later in the evening and in the morning, that's if I have time, so I haven't been making my husband's tea, or been able to post as I've had my family here all day and my grandchildren too.

The reason I don't want to get into some things with you, is because we already know what we both believe and it goes on and on at times. And you have been rude to me also, you call me dishonest and a liar etc. as can be seen in the post here that I'm replying to. If you knew me, you would know that I don't tell lies. I never say things like that about you.

And I don't agree with meshak regarding Paul, but she tells the truth regarding Jesus. But even though we don't agree, we don't talk down to eachother.

glorydaz

It's not his natural blood GD, it's Spiritual,

The blood is his life poured out and that life must be within our hearts made manifest by the power of the Spirit to cleanse us of our sins,

God does not need to come and be a human sacrifice to save us from his own wrath, that is not right.

Jesus came being sent from God, to be a living sacrifice

Real blood....real death....real sacrifice for SINS.

1 Corinthians 15:3
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

If Jesus didn't come to die, as you claim, then why did He choose Judas who He knew would betray Him? John 6:64 John 17:12

Not only did He come to die, but He knew exactly how it would go down....including all the pain and agony He would suffer. He knew Scripture.

Psalm 22:14-18 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels. 15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death. 16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me. 18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.​

Isaiah 53:7-12 7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. 9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. 10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand. 11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. 12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.​

God's Truth

Honestly, when I have told you that I have to make my tea for my husband, I've told you the truth.

I haven't been on as much in the afternoon or evening lately as my family have been round a lot helping me as I've been ill, and I've only been able to post later in the evening and in the morning, that's if I have time, so I haven't been making my husband's tea, or been able to post as I've had my family here all day and my grandchildren too.

The reason I don't want to get into some things with you, is because we already know what we both believe and it goes on and on at times. And you have been rude to me also, you call me dishonest and a liar etc. as can be seen in the post here that I'm replying to. If you knew me, you would know that I don't tell lies. I never say things like that about you.

And I don't agree with meshak regarding Paul, but she tells the truth regarding Jesus. But even though we don't agree, we don't talk down to eachother.

You falsely judge me and are dishonest.

marhig

Real blood....real death....real sacrifice for SINS.

1 Corinthians 15:3
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

If Jesus didn't come to die, as you claim, then why did He choose Judas who He knew would betray Him? John 6:64 John 17:12

Not only did He come to die, but He knew exactly how it would go down....including all the pain and agony He would suffer. He knew Scripture.

Psalm 22:14-18 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels. 15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death. 16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me. 18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.​

Isaiah 53:7-12 7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. 9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. 10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand. 11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. 12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.​

I agree with all of those verses, I just don't see them as you do. I know that Jesus had to suffer everything he went through, even the cross and it was prophesied what he would go through. I'm saying that his death on the natural cross doesn't save us and it was an act of Satan not God as you seem to think, just because it was prophesied what would happen to him, doesn't mean that it was right, God foreknew what Satan would put Jesus through, and he foretold it through his prophets, and Christ was willing for it, to save as many as he could as he enlightened us with the truth of the gospel and giving us a new and living way to follow.

We are saved through Christ by the gospel by the word of God, through faith, by the grace of God. And it says in the Bible, that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself by the word of reconciliation, and Jesus was doing this in his lifetime by the word of God, the death we are reconciled by, is Jesus being dead to the flesh and living by the will of God to bare witness to the truth and save as many as will believe in him and be saved by the gospel, by the ministry of reconciliation. And pouring out his soul unto death is his poured out life.

How can anyone think it was a good thing to for those wicked men to bare false witness and beat and scourge our Lord Jesus and crucify him. It was horrific and as Jesus said they committed a greater sin in handing him over to be killed but it was their hour and the power of darkness, and there is no darkness in God, God is light and love, and as Paul said they pleased not God!

2 Corinthians 5

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

1 Thessalonians 2

for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; AND THEY PLEASE NOT GOD, and are contrary to all men:

God's Truth

You must be sick at heart.

Get help.

You are and it is what you need. Who else butt's in as speaks ill towards another as you just did?

Those who preach a doctrine of death go against me and that is who you are. You don't believe in the life of the spirit after the death of the body, and you don't believe that God came as a man.

What else are you going to say to me but things from Satan?

Apple7

I've already given you the scriptures that show that it was wrong to murder Jesus, and that it pleased not God in doing so. If you want, I'll quote them again? Jesus came and overcame Satan with love. If you can't even see that Satan is loose and that he is the God of this world, then you'll never see that it was wrong to crucify Christ Jesus, who came in peace and love! Those scriptures are clear, it was wrong to murder Jesus and it was a sin before God!

We are saved by the grace of God through faith, not by Jesus dying on the cross!

Scripture defines 'faith' as 'acting upon established Truth'.....and we know that Jesus is 'The Truth'.

So again....you have no earthly idea of what you speak...

glorydaz

I agree with all of those verses, I just don't see them as you do. I know that Jesus had to suffer everything he went through, even the cross and it was prophesied what he would go through. I'm saying that his death on the natural cross doesn't save us and it was an act of Satan not God as you seem to think, just because it was prophesied what would happen to him, doesn't mean that it was right, God foreknew what Satan would put Jesus through, and he foretold it through his prophets, and Christ was willing for it, to save as many as he could as he enlightened us with the truth of the gospel and giving us a new and living way to follow.

According to your theory, Jesus didn't need to come at all. God could have had John the Baptist preach this "new and living way". Of course you'd still have this minor detail called SIN.

Isaiah 59:2
2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.​

And it says in the Bible, that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself by the word of reconciliation, and Jesus was doing this in his lifetime by the word of God, the death we are reconciled by, is Jesus being dead to the flesh and living by the will of God to bare witness to the truth and save as many as will believe in him and be saved by the gospel, by the ministry of reconciliation. And pouring out his soul unto death is his poured out life.

Reconciled by His death is His PHYSICAL death, and the shedding of HIS actual blood. He came to die for the sins of the world, and He did die. Reconciling is making peace. Mankind was at enmity with God because of SIN. Jesus took the sins of world to the cross, and paid the price for sin in our place. You're quite the ingrate to suggest otherwise. :nono:

Colossians 1:20-22
20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. 21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled 22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:​

How can anyone think it was a good thing to for those wicked men to bare false witness and beat and scourge our Lord Jesus and crucify him. It was horrific and as Jesus said they committed a greater sin in handing him over to be killed but it was their hour and the power of darkness, and there is no darkness in God, God is light and love, and as Paul said they pleased not God!

What's horrible is that it was YOUR sin that He willingly died for, and you're too foolish to even see it.