Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Enyart's "The Plot" is he right?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by way 2 go View Post
    Paul was called to go to gentiles, all you have is his continued calling
    This is not difficult.

    Read Gen 12:1-3 (KJV)


    Some Gentiles are included in that promise, some were excluded.


    In Acts, Paul was sent to the included Gentiles. Post Acts, Paul was sent EVEN to the excluded Gentiles.


    Very simple.
    Originally posted by Interplanner
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Originally posted by Interplanner
    You're too literal to get it.
    Originally posted by Interplanner
    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
      This is not difficult.

      Read Gen 12:1-3 (KJV)


      Some Gentiles are included in that promise, some were excluded.


      In Acts, Paul was sent to the included Gentiles. Post Acts, Paul was sent EVEN to the excluded Gentiles.


      Very simple.
      Cornelius would be an included Gentile, correct?

      Acts 10:1-2
      There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band, A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.

      Acts 10:22
      And they said, Cornelius the centurion, a just man, and one that feareth God, and of good report among all the nation of the Jews, was warned from God by an holy angel to send for thee into his house, and to hear words of thee.

      And the Holy Ghost "falling on them" is not the same as the indwelling Spirit. Is it?

      Acts 10:44
      While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

      Comment


      • one calling apostle to the gentiles
        with the dispensation of the grace of God Eph 3:2


        Act 13:2 While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, "Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them."
        ...

        Act 13:47 For so the Lord has commanded us, saying, "'I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.'"

        will send
        now send
        whatever

        Paul always called to be an apostle to the gentiles

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post

          In Acts, Paul was sent to the included Gentiles.
          .
          Act 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the included Gentiles


          doesn't say that

          Post Acts, Paul was sent EVEN to the excluded Gentiles.
          Act 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the excluded Gentiles


          doesn't say that



          Act 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles

          Comment


          • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
            Cornelius would be an included Gentile, correct?

            As was the Roman centurion who built for the Jews, and they told him he was worthy. And the woman that placed herself below Israel, showing her faith by her works. That is whom he called a dog, and she said even the dog gets scraps from the master's table.

            Some people seem to skip over things they have a hard time with.
            Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

            Titus 1

            For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

            Ephesians 5

            11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

            Comment


            • Originally posted by way 2 go View Post
              Act 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the included Gentiles


              doesn't say that



              Act 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the excluded Gentiles


              doesn't say that



              Act 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles
              Just search Acts to find out which Gentiles he sought out.
              But if you don't want to know, I can't make you.
              Originally posted by Interplanner
              They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
              Originally posted by Interplanner
              You're too literal to get it.
              Originally posted by Interplanner
              The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by way 2 go View Post
                one calling apostle to the gentiles
                with the dispensation of the grace of God Eph 3:2


                Act 13:2 While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, "Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them."
                ...

                Act 13:47 For so the Lord has commanded us, saying, "'I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.'"

                will send
                now send
                whatever

                Paul always called to be an apostle to the gentiles
                Are you Abraham's seed?
                Which Jew did you bless?
                Originally posted by Interplanner
                They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                Originally posted by Interplanner
                You're too literal to get it.
                Originally posted by Interplanner
                The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                  As was the Roman centurion who built for the Jews, and they told him he was worthy. And the woman that placed herself below Israel, showing her faith by her works. That is whom he called a dog, and she said even the dog gets scraps from the master's table.
                  None of which are in the Body of Christ, but good examples of blessers.

                  http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...6&postcount=70
                  2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

                  Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                    As was the Roman centurion who built for the Jews, and they told him he was worthy. And the woman that placed herself below Israel, showing her faith by her works. That is whom he called a dog, and she said even the dog gets scraps from the master's table.

                    Some people seem to skip over things they have a hard time with.
                    Sounds like Rahab. I'm thinking we see them today. People who bless the people of Israel, but haven't been crucified with Christ and aren't seated with Him in heavenly places. Are these who will live on earth during the millenium kingdom?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                      Sounds like Rahab. I'm thinking we see them today. People who bless the people of Israel, but haven't been crucified with Christ and aren't seated with Him in heavenly places. Are these who will live on earth during the millenium kingdom?

                      Cornelius got saved
                      You got served

                      The Ethiopian eunuch got saved
                      You got served

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by intojoy View Post
                        Cornelius got saved
                        You got served

                        The Ethiopian eunuch got saved
                        You got served
                        How do you know whether they "endured to the end" or not? If you can't see there are some who must endure to the end, and some who are already seated with the Lord in heavenly places, then that's your problem....not mine.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                          How do you know whether they "endured to the end" or not? If you can't see there are some who must endure to the end, and some who are already seated with the Lord in heavenly places, then that's your problem....not mine.

                          Are you mid acts disp?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by intojoy View Post
                            Are you mid acts disp?
                            People keep asking me that.

                            Let's put it this way. I see more from the Word of God every single day. Things that were not so clear have become clearer, and when I see the spirit of truth I gravitate toward it. When I see the spirit of error, I reject it.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by way 2 go View Post
                              can you show how your exegesis is correct
                              and that Mid Acts Disp exegesis is wrong ?
                              I am a Mid Acts dispensationalist but what does it say in The Plot about the requirements for salvation for those who lived before the present dispensation began?
                              Last edited by Jerry Shugart; February 20, 2014, 09:22 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                                People keep asking me that.



                                Let's put it this way. I see more from the Word of God every single day. Things that were not so clear have become clearer, and when I see the spirit of truth I gravitate toward it. When I see the spirit of error, I reject it.

                                Idiot

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X