Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toldailytopic: Who do you think would make a good TOL moderator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post
    I know, you have always been a true friend and a very good man. Ebens, or whatever it is spelled (I like her simple real name) is a good moderator.
    I can't remember every name. I've been posting them as I recall them--Add Kat to the list.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

• I've had my problems with Inzl as mod, no doubt. But I was impressed with the way she wound up dealing with and facing things and moving forward after the hullabaloo. I got the sense she took it all to heart and that she thought about it a lot. It's so rare to see someone take a step back, and it seemed like she did. I'd say that whoever decided she ought to take some time off, whether that was her or someone else, might reconsider it.

I think Tambora would be good, and I she probably hits a lot of the things I figure Knight is looking for in a mod as far as religion & politics.

I agree with the folks who think Rusha would be good. She doesn't have the religion, and I know that's important to Knight. But she has respect for it. She's observant, and she's involved and present without being overbearing.

I think annabenedetti'd be good, but I don't think I'd want her to be a mod because I wouldn't want it to burn her out. Or vice-versa... We might all wake up one morning and find out that she'd set TOL on fire. But probably the Catholicism is no-starter anyway.

I've said before, I think AMR would be good. I know the religion is an issue there.

Most of all, I'd like to see the tag team of TSF + TGL given a shot at the helm. But we'd need to install seat belts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post

It's eerie. By which I mean, phonetically, that we both have ears.
        Good! You leave the Great Lakes out of this!
        The Author of all watches over me, and I have a fine horse.

Abortion is murder. Period.

Comment

• In no particular order my choices would be..

Arthur Brain
          Town Heretic
          Zoo22
          Rusha
          Lon
          AMR
          VegasCowboy
          Chickenman
          Tambora
          I think I'm hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inzl Kett View Post
            I can't remember every name. I've been posting them as I recall them--Add Kat to the list.
            I would think, you would think it should be me fisrt, if not, maybe I am wasting my time here? Consider, all I do and any question that brings to mind as to when you think of, never seems to include me. As I said, why like to sue him? waste my time, if you have no appreciation for me.

Tell me this is that fat old man Stan, telling a horrible lie about you? He said clearly, you are a man, I need to know if you refute that and would like to see him very sorry, friends or not, I would do that for any woman, called a man-made product!
            So, what?

believe it!

Comment

• Originally posted by FellowServant View Post
              In no particular order my choices would be..

Arthur Brain
              Town Heretic
              Zoo22
              Rusha
              Lon
              AMR
              VegasCowboy
              Chickenman
              Tambora
              The heck with you too!
              So, what?

believe it!

Comment

• Can I vote ?
                in houses which Allah has ordered to be raised and that His name be mentioned therein; exalting Him within them in the morning and the evenings

Comment

I would think, you would think it should be me fisrt, if not, maybe I am wasting my time here? Consider, all I do and any question that brings to mind as to when you think of, never seems to include me. As I said, why like to sue him? waste my time, if you have no appreciation for me.

Tell me this is that fat old man Stan, telling a horrible lie about you? He said clearly, you are a man, I need to know if you refute that and would like to see him very sorry, friends or not, I would do that for any woman, called a man-made product!
                  It's Stan's sick humor. I am a lady.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

• I'm not sure I'd vote for anyone who has been involved in all the drama 'round here lately. That disqualifies a lot of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by resurrected View Post
                      Me!

mememememememememememe!

pick me!

pick me!
                      and Kat!

Katkatkatkatkatkatkatkatkatkatkat!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kmoney View Post
                        I'm not sure I'd vote for anyone who has been involved in all the drama 'round here lately. That disqualifies a lot of people.
                        what drama?

Comment

• Originally posted by zoo22 View Post
                          I've had my problems with Inzl as mod, no doubt. But I was impressed with the way she wound up dealing with and facing things and moving forward after the hullabaloo. I got the sense she took it all to heart and that she thought about it a lot. It's so rare to see someone take a step back, and it seemed like she did. I'd say that whoever decided she ought to take some time off, whether that was her or someone else, might reconsider it.

I think Tambora would be good, and I she probably hits a lot of the things I figure Knight is looking for in a mod as far as religion & politics.

I agree with the folks who think Rusha would be good. She doesn't have the religion, and I know that's important to Knight. But she has respect for it. She's observant, and she's involved and present without being overbearing.

I think annabenedetti'd be good, but I don't think I'd want her to be a mod because I wouldn't want it to burn her out. Or vice-versa... We might all wake up one morning and find out that she'd set TOL on fire. But probably the Catholicism is no-starter anyway.

I've said before, I think AMR would be good. I know the religion is an issue there.

Most of all, I'd like to see the tag team of TSF + TGL given a shot at the helm. But we'd need to install seat belts.
                          So, you think Rusha would make a better mod than me? OK, I guess closer to Knight's religious beliefs. I'm just too odd right?
                          So, what?

believe it!

Comment

• Originally posted by kmoney View Post
                            I'm not sure I'd vote for anyone who has been involved in all the drama 'round here lately. That disqualifies a lot of people.
                            That would NOT include me, until I read what members really think here, so, excuse me!
                            So, what?

believe it!

Comment

That would NOT include me, until I read what members really think here, so, excuse me!
                              Yes, you are exempt from that.

Comment

• Originally posted by resurrected View Post
                                what drama?
                                You know what I'm talking about!

Comment

Working...
                                X