Jesus CANNOT be Jehovah/YHVH God

Status
Not open for further replies.

way 2 go

Oh...but he abolished the Sabbath yes? thus relinquishes His Lordship yes? I mean if you worship a god whose Laws are not perfect and need changing and can change maybe He isnt you know...GOD...

giphy.gif

Heb_4:9 So then, there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God,

Mat 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.
my point is only God is lord of the sabbath and Jesus claims to be Lord of the sabbath
therefore Jesus is God

clefty

awww cute...

Not as cute as yours following jewish claims and false witness that Yahushua changed the customs Moses delivered...Acts 6:13-14 I mean do you follow a god whose laws are not perfect and need changing?

Because abolishing what gives you authority is not good governance ya dig? I mean Lord of London would not abolish London right? Or Lord of the Rings melt them down to a belt buckle aammmiriiite?

Heb_4:9 So then, there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God,
now that’s what I’m talking about!!!! Indeed a sabbatismos seventh day rest all day...

Mat 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.
my point is only God is lord of the sabbath and Jesus claims to be Lord of the sabbath
therefore Jesus is God

As well He should as He was there when the church in the wilderness was told to remember it...and that it was also given to the strangers already present

Given Sabbath before the Law at Sinai actually...

As He was there at creation when He chose to make all in six days and rest the seventh...yup Sabbath does prove His authorship and authority...neat eh?

And He remains God still as does His Sabbath...and for us...

Us men not for women...it was made for man and not dispensed to woman...they are raptured from it...LOL

clefty

I'll just stick to what all true believers know...not this so call "Christendom" you seem to think you know, and that is God is One Triune Being.

A triune God.

Yes yes peer pressure is big with you...following the crowd having fanboyz and protective cliques...sticking to the traditions of man...

Understood...

Dartman

Sorry, nothing you've posted has ever proven that Jesus is NOT God, in The Flesh. There are many proofs in Scripture that He is, but you've ignored them all. Most of what you quote is more proof that He is than that He isn't. You just can't see it. You have closed your mind to the possibility. It won't open because I explain my understanding or reasoning, obviously. One cannot get much of anything out of Scripture or really ever do anything with their faith except they come to The Lord as a little child (humble and open-minded). I'll pray for you. :thumb:
You sadly demonstrate exactly the errors of which you are falsely accusing me.
You are hiding your heart from the truth, because your errors make you so uncomfortable.
You have been brainwashed into believing something that is ONLY inferred, IF you accept a false premise to begin with. In a SENSE, that's a child like, "little child", behavior .... in that MANY children believe the lies of their parents regarding Santa Clause.

Your theory that "Jesus is God in the Flesh" is as real as Santa Clause.

clefty

You sadly demonstrate exactly the errors of which you are falsely accusing me.
You are hiding your heart from the truth, because your errors make you so uncomfortable.
You have been brainwashed into believing something that is ONLY inferred, IF you accept a false premise to begin with. In a SENSE, that's a child like, "little child", behavior .... in that MANY children believe the lies of their parents regarding Santa Clause.

Your theory that "Jesus is God in the Flesh" is as real as Santa Clause.

Oh good grief...that He is NOT His IMMORTAL Father does not make Him NOT God eternal in the flesh...

That He died is because He was forsaken...His Father withdrew His Spirit...something not of His Own begotten will but of His Father’s...OUR Father’s will be done...

Just like the donkey spoke with the indwelling Spirit and then did not...as His Spirit left

The bronze serpent “healed” and then did not...became an idol as His Spirit had left

We too are gods became like one of them Gen 3:22...but then disobedient we were barred from access to tree of life...prevented from living forever...as obedient we were to do...

Is why He called only those that do the will of OUR Father His brothers...we are His brothers...to live eternally but not IMMORTAL

musterion

Same racist M.O., same juvenile derision of others who took him seriously, same petulant style when angered. Both posted antisemitic caricatures.

genuineoriginal

You refuse to accept the proof.

1 John 4:9
9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.​

You refuse to accept the proof.
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
I have no problem accepting that verse, since Jesus already said that the Father dwells in Him.

John 14:10
10 [JESUS]Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.[/JESUS]
11 [JESUS]Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.[/JESUS]​

Trinitarians are not able to accept that God sent His only begotten Son into the world because they believe the Son of God is God.

genuineoriginal

Sorry, nothing you've posted has ever proven that Jesus is NOT God
Every verse that says that Jesus is the Son of God proves that Jesus is NOT God.
The burden of proof is on the Trinitarians.
Trinitarians have try to prove that 'Jesus is "the Son of" God' really means 'Jesus is God'.

genuineoriginal

I mean if you worship a god whose Laws are not perfect and need changing and can change maybe He isnt you know...GOD...
Trying to define God by your opinions of what He should be and your opinions of what He should do is how most of the heresies entered into Christianity.
God is who He is and Christians should stop trying to change Him.

clefty

Trying to define God by your opinions of what He should be and your opinions of what He should do is how most of the heresies entered into Christianity.

For me it started when they took a jewish false witness Acts 6:13-14 that Yahushua changed the customs Moses delivered and ran with it...and rebuilt the wall which He tore down betwee jew and goyim...

Rome its Christendom wishes to divorce itself forever from its “jewish” root and changed times and laws to fabricate a new religion a new way...the trinity was all part of that rejection of “the Way” found in Acts

genuineoriginal

Rome its Christendom wishes to divorce itself forever from its “jewish” root and changed times and laws to fabricate a new religion a new way...all part of that rejection of “the Way” found in Acts
Yes, I know this.
However, God has been working to bring back true first-century Christianity.
The belief in the prophecies for Israel found in Dispensationalism is a part of bringing true Christianity back to "The Way".
Also in the mix are home churches, the Charismatic/Pentecostal beliefs, and the Messianic Judaism movement.

clefty

Yes, I know this.
However, God has been working to bring back true first-century Christianity.
HalleluYah
The belief in the prophecies for Israel found in Dispensationalism is a part of bringing true Christianity back to "The Way".
yikes and ouch...I disagree that desire to rebuild that temple is exactly Babylon’s tower...to supplant Him...but we can fine tune this later

Also in the mix are home churches,
yes

the Charismatic/Pentecostal beliefs,
sadly mega church low Protestant Church is exactly counter reformation and paving the way to return to the first beast back home to Rome

and the Messianic Judaism movement.
here too a deep strain of Zionism and support for all things jewish an not Yahushua...in fact many conversions into judaism instead...

But yes the times are interesting and the Spirit seeks obedient ones to bless as Peter preached no distinction between jew and goyim all grafted into Israel as per Paul...

HalleluYah May He lead a to Him His way...

genuineoriginal

yikes and ouch...I disagree that desire to rebuild that temple is exactly Babylon’s tower...to supplant Him...but we can fine tune this later

sadly mega church low Protestant Church is exactly counter reformation and paving the way to return to the first beast back home to Rome

here too a deep strain of Zionism and support for all things jewish an not Yahushua...in fact many conversions into judaism instead...
Yes, I know that there are many problems that have risen with each of the movements that lead back to first-century Christianity.
But, if you look at first-century Christianity as recorded in the Bible, the problems that have risen are a reflection of the same problems that the Apostles had to combat in the first-century.

But yes the times are interesting and the Spirit seeks obedient ones to bless as Peter preached no distinction between jew and goyim all grafted into Israel as per Paul...

HalleluYah May He lead a to Him His way...
:thumb:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

That's right, GO, you and the others need to stop trying to change God into your own image.

God declares in His word that He is triune. Stop trying to overwrite His word.

clefty

That's right, GO, you and the others need to stop trying to change God into your own image.

God declares in His word that He is triune. Stop trying to overwrite His word.

Got a name and a throne for the Father...got a name and a throne for the Son begotten

Don’t have a name or throne or point of origin for the Spirit...

genuineoriginal

I am relying on what the Bible actually states, not some doctrine of man.
Try to figure out who did the sending and who was sent in this verse:

1 John 4:9
9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.​

God declares in His word that He is triune.
No Trinitarian has been able to show any verse from the Bible where God has declared that He is triune in the past 1600 years (since the creation of the Trinitarian doctrine).
What makes you think you will be any different?

glorydaz

Trinitarians are not able to accept that God sent His only begotten Son into the world because they believe the Son of God is God.

No, you are not able to accept that God is Triune.

The Word was with God and was God. John 1:1

He CAME OUT from God and became flesh. John 1:14

John 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

Same with the Holy Spirit. A TRIUNE GOD sends forth the Son and the Spirit.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:​

Dartman

Oh good grief...that He is NOT His IMMORTAL Father does not make Him NOT God eternal in the flesh...
Since his IMMORTAL Father is "the ONLY true God" ... according to Jesus, you would be wrong.

clefty said:
That He died is because He was forsaken...His Father withdrew His Spirit...something not of His Own begotten will but of His Father’s...OUR Father’s will be done...
This is true, but incomplete. Jesus also died because he was a MORTAL human being.

His God resurrected him, AND changed him from mortal to immortal.

Status
Not open for further replies.