Trump Is A Knob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Who did you vote for again, @patrick jane?
I just looked at my post you quoted and caught you deceiving people again, same as lying. Here is the original post and the post I was responding to -

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by chrysostom
trump is a jerk -
and -
his supporters are idiots -

Get ready to have a jerk for president and idiots to vote him in

Am I deplorable too Wiz?

drbrumley

It's spelled too, not to.

Wrong.....too means also so your grammatically incorrect.

But yes, thanks for asking. The choice was clear. I will never be ashamed for voting Trump and I will never regret it.

Did that answer the question? Cruz was 1st in your book and after he dropped out you went with the nominee no matter who it would have been?

I wouldn't be ashamed either considering who was the alternative....but that doesn't mean he gets a free pass either...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Did that answer the question? Cruz was 1st in your book and after he dropped out you went with the nominee no matter who it would have been?
I suggest you look up the word too, I used it correctly and you did not. You're making it worse by claiming that I'm wrong. Have fun.

Actually I looked up a post from February 2016 and I was supporting Trump, you must have me confused with aCW or chrys.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dude - I don't lie. Feel free to quote me lying. Otherwise, take a look in the mirror.
I think I see your point now, but you could have specified that I voted for Trump and therefore by my own words I'm an idiot. You know I voted for Trump. Instead the quote looked like I was calling Trump voters idiots and Trump a jerk. In fact, I was being sarcastic to chrys because of what he said, showing my support for Trump. I'm tired of the misrepresentation that goes on here as a whole, and for some reason you decided to dig that post up from 18 months ago. It looked like deception to me

WizardofOz

I think I see your point now, but you could have specified that I voted for Trump and therefore by my own words I'm an idiot. You know I voted for Trump. Instead the quote looked like I was calling Trump voters idiots and Trump a jerk. In fact, I was being sarcastic to chrys because of what he said, showing my support for Trump. I'm tired of the misrepresentation that goes on here as a whole, and for some reason you decided to dig that post up from 18 months ago. It looked like deception to me

All I did was quote you. I came across that thread by chance. You had quite a bit to say about him back then...
Spoiler

I can't believe I live in world where Trump would be considered as the leader of the free world, alongside names like Lincoln, Washington and JFK.

BTW, if I could have worked in the word RAPE with TRUMP, this thread would be "enormous" (a favorite Trump word), but that's exactly what Trump is doing to the Republican party.

Trump continues and will continue destroying the GOP.

Trump has got to go. He can do a reality show but not from the white house. I'm just telling you what will happen because of this bafoon baboon, Trump. It's not the issues Trump raises, it's the rest of his personality that stinks.

He has no experience in politics at all, never has. He got rich because of his daddy and has gone bankrupt.

He's a flashy loud mouth that grates on your nerves. He thinks he's speaking eloquently but he can't answer a question directly. It's always "look" or "listen" or "here's what I . . "

The GOP better do something quick or they are doomed for sure.

Trump lost me when he did this -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9r...ature=youtu.be

Maybe I'm being harsh on Trump, but I still think he's a bad President unless he changes his demeanor completely and at least acted like a professional at something.

I wonder if his kids cringe when he spouts off, getting backlash and resistance worldwide now to the Trump name/brand.

Like when he said the following:

"She was favored to win, and she got schlonged," Trump said, turning a vulgar noun for a penis into a verb.

Only bad results can come to the GOP because of Trump.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
All I did was quote you. I came across that thread by chance. You had quite a bit to say about him back then..
Oh, I meant what I said at the time. I have learned a lot about both parties since then. I learned a lot more about Trump along the way. I saw the media bias and the hypocrisy of demonrats, especially clinton. I was brainwashed by mainstream media, that's how I can recognize it in so many here. I listened to Trump's speeches and Hillary's throughout the campaign and I became a fan of Trump. No matter where you search for your news you will find the vast majority of sources are anti-Trump and/or ant-Republican, they are trying to control what people think. Many people don't seem concerned.

I was never into politics until the last election cycle and I never watched the news, now I watch almost nothing else. I am informed and I hear both sides.

Arthur Brain

I wouldn't be ashamed either considering who was the alternative....but that doesn't mean he gets a free pass either...

Sorry Doc and as pedantic as this is it should have been "too" and it should also be "you're"...

Grammar police at your service, no charge!

Exiting forthwith...

:eek:

glorydaz

Oh, I meant what I said at the time. I have learned a lot about both parties since then. I learned a lot more about Trump along the way. I saw the media bias and the hypocrisy of demonrats, especially clinton. I was brainwashed by mainstream media, that's how I can recognize it in so many here. I listened to Trump's speeches and Hillary's throughout the campaign and I became a fan of Trump. No matter where you search for your news you will find the vast majority of sources are anti-Trump and/or ant-Republican, they are trying to control what people think. Many people don't seem concerned.

I was never into politics until the last election cycle and I never watched the news, now I watch almost nothing else. I am informed and I hear both sides.

How nice when someone is able to change his mind when he realizes he's been listening to CNN. ;)

The same happened to me back about the time of Bush v. Gore.