Abuse, libel , stalking and bully boy tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Boo, hoo......poor, misunderstoog Nag. Do you have a need to know?

And stuff your "You are unnecessarily disrupting a conversation I am having with Rusha" jazz, as you brought her into the conversation, and your Clavinism is a "disruption" to the gospel of Christ, and every last one of your satanic "posts" are a "disruption."

And, besides-my "disruption" was forordained/decreed.

So there-you taught me that.

You are welcome to join our conversation ...

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Of course not. :plain: That's why you're getting along so beautifully. She's obviously responding to a gentle approach of the sort so rarely found here among the faithful in response to...oh, nuts. You only a few posts removed all but called her a liar, chasing after the regard of some Christians.

And that was just the more recent example. So now we know what's standing between you and that contrite and different witness. The same thing that has you answer an entreaty to reconsider with:

Or state, boldy:

And the next question is: what are you going to do about it?

You are not examining all the evidence . . . Mr. Defense Lawyer.

Why the mounted defense on behalf of Rusha, alone?

Rusha has repeatedly accused ME of lying, so I will wait for her apology. Besides she has revealed how she would not respond.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3999374&postcount=260

There is nothing in scripture, saying we must be nice about unbelief.

Yes, we turn the other cheek, with God's strength, when the wicked try to harm us, but believers are not expected to be silent saps only to accommodate worldliness and evil.

Why are these questions and suggestions only coming my way?

Because you must protect your loyal groupies, I suppose . . .

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Or, again, she could be one loving word away ....

conversely, she might be one harsh word away from being rudely awakened, especially if it was a wakeup call from one of her mush-headed buddies who are happily holding her hand on her way to hell

what's stopping you?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You are not examining all the evidence . . . Mr. Defense Lawyer.
Again, I've likely been on the petitioning side as much or more than I have on the responding side. So I wouldn't describe myself nor would anyone else accurately describe me as such.

Why the mounted defense on behalf of Rusha, alone?
I don't consider asking you to consider a) your stated goal and b) the problem of method and response in conjunction to be a "defense" of Rusha.

In much the same way I'm not "defending" Native Americans by asking people who declare their desire not to offend why they're still doing that, with knowledge...

Rusha has repeatedly accused ME of lying, so I will wait for her apology. Besides she has revealed how she would not respond.
So how she might respond (and keep in mind her response came after your flabbergasting claim to have offered no harm) controls your witness? Really?

There is nothing in scripture, saying we must be nice about unbelief.
Now who's acting like a lawyer?

You know who rode Christ's back about spending so much time among those in need of him? Do you imagine they would have taken that offense if what he was up to among those people was telling them how low they were and damned?

Else, I even said there can be a season for nearly anything, but noted how routine the hell fire and judgment is dispensed here and how relatively ineffectual it appears to be, suggesting a different course and being met, by you, with a series of fairly proud declarations that I tried, as gently as I could, to get you to consider.

Yes, we turn the other cheek, with God's strength, when the wicked try to harm us, but believers are not expected to be silent saps only to accommodate worldliness and evil.
I illustrated you doing a bit more than that in my last...I'm for contesting in defense of the word, but when you step beyond that to declare the sort of things I noted and quoted in my last, you're doing something else.

Why are these questions and suggestions only coming my way?
Because you're a member of the body and my concern is about your witness and it being undermined by personal matters. It's about intent in relation to someone we should both care and be concerned about.

Because you must protect your loyal groupies, I suppose . . .
Your honor is yours to do with what you will, Nang.

glorydaz

conversely, she might be one harsh word away from being rudely awakened, especially if it was a wakeup call from one of her mush-headed buddies who are happily holding her hand on her way to hell

what's stopping you?

You're going to feel pretty foolish, Res, when you find out Nang is the Pharisee and Rusha is the publican. What we have here is two women who don't know what they are. Nang thinks she knows God (but doesn't), and Rusha doesn't think she knows God, but actually does.

Luke 18:10-14
Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.​

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm thinkin' of not joining any more "reindeer games," in which that cranky old Nag "participates"(loosely employed here).

Rudolph John W.

Dear John,

Please reconsider. Your wit might be what it takes to direct Nang towards the light ...

john w

Hall of Fame
Dear John,

Please reconsider. Your wit might be what it takes to direct Nang towards the light ...

I may, but I don't dig chicks, like Nag, that are the female version of Johnny Carson's "Grumpy Old Man" character on "The tonight Show." She needs to apologize to me, and take me to a dinner buffet, and allow me to get whatever I want. Wait...that "choosing whatever I want" will confuse her, being a Calvinist, and all...

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You're going to feel pretty foolish, Res, when you find out Nang is the Pharisee and Rusha is the publican. What we have here is two women who don't know what they are. Nang thinks she knows God (but doesn't), and Rusha doesn't think she knows God, but actually does.

Luke 18:10-14
Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.​

Is this true, Rusha? Are you repenting from and confessing your sins? Has God humbled you in this way, and are you now hoping to be exalted to glory in Him?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Sounds like a works based gospel you have there, Nang.

Faith is a gift from God and repentance is granted by God, to His own.

Both come only by the grace of God, and are not earthly works at all.

journey

Faith is a gift from God and repentance is granted by God, to His own.

Both come only by the grace of God, and are not earthly works at all.

Romans 10:8-10 KJV But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is this true, Rusha? Are you repenting from and confessing your sins? Has God humbled you in this way, and are you now hoping to be exalted to glory in Him?

I am not discussing spiritual matters with someone like you. Tend to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.