Abuse, libel , stalking and bully boy tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nang likes to cover all her bases. Either she's elect from the get or she gets elected by repenting and confessing sins....works as you rightly say.

If that is true, then her beliefs discount free will and it's obvious, she believes the choice was made for her.

Odd.

glorydaz

Faith is a gift from God and repentance is granted by God, to His own.

Both come only by the grace of God, and are not earthly works at all.

Nang refuses to see what is clearly written. Faith comes by hearing....how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?

Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 10:14-15
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

When Nang can see this, perhaps she will turn from her idol, Calvin, to serve the living God. Turn ye, Nang, turn ye. You can and must TURN.

1 Thessalonians 1:9
For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;​

Nang

TOL Subscriber
If that is true, then her beliefs discount free will and it's obvious, she believes the choice was made for her.

Odd.

Yep. God chose me for redemption in Christ before the foundation of the world. Ephesians 1:3-4-18

I was saved by the grace of God, despite my human will that would not and could not, believe in God, apart from Him. John 15:5

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang refuses to see what is clearly written. Faith comes by hearing....how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?

Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 10:14-15
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

When Nang can see this, perhaps she will turn from her idol, Calvin, to serve the living God. Turn ye, Nang, turn ye. You can and must TURN.

1 Thessalonians 1:9
For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;​

Another dopey post. :down:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well, give the gal a troll cookie!

2474_24f0e.jpg

Nang

TOL Subscriber
:plain: See, that was the place for a retraction or an apology, not a doubling down.

Listen up . . . I have nothing to apologize for.

So drop that argument, counselor!

There is no reason under all of God's heaven and earth, that believers should apologize to unbelievers.

None.

Believers proclaim the Scriptural gospel of Jesus Christ in full faith, and without apology, despite any lack of response, thereof.

You are arguing blind in a paper sack, on this one TH.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yep. God chose me for redemption in Christ

Then why are you barking at me? You clearly believe that salvation is not a choice but predestined.

You didn't humble yourself or make a choice. It was made for you. So basically ... shut up and go relish in how much more special you are than everyone else.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Then why are you barking at me? You clearly believe that salvation is not a choice but predestined.

You didn't humble yourself or make a choice. It was made for you. So basically ... shut up and go relish in how much more special you are than everyone else.

Someone told me to be nice to you, for you have admitted you are a sinner.

Is this so?

glorydaz

Odd.

To be frank, Nang doesn't really preach a consistent message. She mixes up a ritzy sounding brew and tries to pour it down the throats of unsuspecting souls. I can understand very well why you and others resist....can't fall for....dispute the message Nang and so many others try to foist upon you. Worse, Nang, attacks you thinking by doing so her own mixed message won't be noticed.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Someone told me to be nice to you, for you have admitted you are a sinner.

Is this so?

Mind your own business. I prefer it when you show yourself as you are currently doing. You are not nice. We can stick with that.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Mind your own business. I prefer it when you show yourself as you are currently doing. You are not nice. We can stick with that.

Regenerated Christian are most eager to confess their sins. It is #1 priority after being raised to new life by the Holy Spirit.

All I can assume, is that you do not repent of any sin, at all.

This is evidence that you remain unconvicted in your sinful state . . . and thus, there is no reason at all for me to apologize to you, for your lack of conscience before God.

(Liberal lawyers do not always give the best facts, let alone the best advice, IMO.)

Status
Not open for further replies.