Town Quixote's

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
breathe, town - i pray that both of you will someday find the peace that comes from accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior

And I pray that you continue to lead by example so that someday we can all lead that same serene, carefree existence that you exhibit.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
and rusha?

as long as you reject Christ, i reject you

go to hell

My thoughts are with you while you are at such a dark place in your life, My Little Bumblebee.

I will continue to pray for you. :kiss:

Breathe

breathe, town - i pray that both of you will someday find the peace that comes from accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/obsession

ob·ses·sion (b-sshn, b-)
n.
1. Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.
2. A compulsive, often unreasonable idea or emotion.

I feel sorry for you. Perhaps you should look into professional help for your obsession with Town, and every post he makes. It's just not normal to be so interested in someone you only know from the internet.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...I feel sorry for you. Perhaps you should look into professional help for your obsession with Town, and every post he makes. It's just not normal to be so interested in someone you only know from the internet.
It's not only me...okay, it's mostly me, but he gets into a lesser version of the same thing with anyone who takes serious issue with the sort of crap stirring that is his apparent intent in being here. He did it with zoo, with anna, AB and with Rusha, too. In part it's because they're friends of mine and in part because they've taken him to task on his methodology.

I've already set out the sorry folly of his "witness" to Rusha using his own "standard" in judging failure. But he persists, as he does defaming Christians who take exception to him by attacking their confession of faith at the root. So it isn't that he doesn't see, but that he desires not to or doesn't care.

He demonstrably loves his malice more than he loves anything else, given he's willing to place it before his witness... I think it's an idol for him and I hope at some point he wakes to it.

Breathe

It's not only me...okay, it's mostly me, but he gets into a lesser version of the same thing with anyone who takes serious issue with the sort of crap stirring that is his apparent intent in being here. He did it with zoo, with anna, AB and with Rusha, too. In part it's because they're friends of mine and in part because they've taken him to task on his methodology.

I've already set out the sorry folly of his "witness" to Rusha using his own "standard" in judging failure. But he persists, as he does defaming Christians who take exception to him by attacking their confession of faith at the root. So it isn't that he doesn't see, but that he desires not to or doesn't care.

He demonstrably loves his malice more than he loves anything else, given he's willing to place it before his witness... I think it's an idol for him and I hope at some point he wakes to it.
Oh, you are definitely the ground zero for his obsession - the rest of us are on his radar primarily because we are friendly with you. One can almost feel the Lord cringe every time res uses Jesus to attempt a beat down.
Now I am certainly not a shining example of the perfect Christian - but then, I don't claim to be. However, one thing I will never do is use my faith as a weapon, to bludgeon people in the name of Jesus. It is shameful that he does so.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
True Stories :singer:

Texas Police Hit Organic Farm With Massive SWAT Raid Huffington Post

A small organic farm in Arlington, Texas, was the target of a massive police action last week that included aerial surveillance, a SWAT raid and a 10-hour search.

Members of the local police raiding party had a search warrant for marijuana plants, which they failed to find at the Garden of Eden farm...

Okra, the gateway vegetable.

IMJerusha

True Stories :singer:

Okra, the gateway vegetable.

Not the first time Arlington PD's gotten all het up for no good reason. Bad intel....or they just got bored. I never liked Arlington. The city approved apartment complexes to be built on dump sites. After the apartments were built, they approved a dump site right next to them so the area smelled awful. Then the apartments collapsed as the material beneath them collapsed and I'm talkin before most of the units were occupied! Just one big dump! Brilliant! Not all cities have the knack for wasting money and resources like Arlington.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
You are obviously Demon possessed. Demon's wish harm on others.
That harm has the form of a boomerang.

i wish no harm on rusha - indeed, i have made it clear that i wish she would turn from her path to eternal damnation and accept Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior

i wish the same for you and town and breathe

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
i wish no harm on rusha - indeed, i have made it clear that i wish she would turn from her path to eternal damnation and accept Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior

And he's back. :chuckle:

Because anyone who disagrees with reSod must need saving...if only from reading him. :plain:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And he's back. :chuckle:

You're going to make some lucky therapist a boatload of money. :plain:

OR ... drive them to therapy.

Just imagine the therapy session:

Head doc: So Res ... do you go to bed angry and wake up even angrier?

Res: Burn in hell!

bybee

It is too late! The boomerang is on the wing!
Have you read Omar Khayyam?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Sunday Morning Gazette

Had a rough beginning with a newbie who came in guns blazing somewhat indiscriminately...
You've got over 9,000 posts my dear. I sure hope they're not all of this quality. Otherwise you've not only wasted a great deal of your own time, but other people's time as well.
Well, not everyone can pen a gem of the sort you just dropped on us. Unless they're new to the language, of course. :plain: Are the other twenty something this riveting, witty and engaging?

Which eventually led to a hopeful observation...
And I am keeping an eye on you! :carryon:

He may shake out all right over time. Right now he's just shooting the bull in a China closet.

Spared a moment for sky...
Deep? Not even close.
So the new motto hunt is getting productive. :plain:

And there was MEshak going after bybee...
...Do you have anything to say about the OP instead of your usual popularity gaining comment?
Because everyone knows that's how we gauge the truth, by how unpopular it is. Which is why I'm nearly certain that gravity is a lie. :noid:

Enabling disobedience is not loving, dear.
Neither is enabling ignorance.

When SH contemplated what he mistakenly believed to be a purely atheistic weekend perk...
Who's the smart one now? :chuckle:
An Adventist, because he gets to sleep in Sunday and salvation. :D

A new shooting star went by...and bye...
...what's with the stupid political leaning garbage and displaying it for everyone, so you get a limited choice of what you can choose and if you don't fit you're forced to choose to use the forum and everyone sees it?
It's something a few people have griped about. But it's not the end of the world, even if it gets you called liberal when you aren't.

What an [redacted] site owner. What an ignorant [redacted].
So you're arguing we should add a maturity designation? :plain:

Libertarian here you stupid [redacted].
I'm sure the other libertarians here are almost as aglow as our Catholics must be to read a TSF post.

*Wipes butt with your site*.
That's a lot of wiping. :plain:

Then Eeset responded to my comment about the seriousness of actual abuse with...
Well for once we agree. So stop doing it.
I'd have to start doing it...so it would be much like you voicing an honest thought. :plain: Rare and mostly unintended.

Leading to...
There you go again proving my point.
No, but chances are if that ever happens it will be someone other than you doing it. :plain:

While she demonstrated elsewhere...
Dearest zoo, how have you been? Still collecting unemployment?

About the time things turned ugly with AB...if that's not repetitious...
Oh, and now TH has 'contributed' with thus:

"You are to sanity what Bilbo Baggins is to a giant."

Once again it's the neg that hurts...so bullying...

:plain:
Well, your neg rep response isn't going to hold any high ground:

"Hoooooow could youuuuuuuu! :allsmile:"

How could I do what? I'm not sure exactly, which takes a little of the sting out of it. But emotionally, on the purely numerical side of things...well, it's a real wrecking-ball, that's what it is. :plain:

And...
I think you'll find that what I actually said was:

"Hoooooow could youuuuuuu!! :allsmile:

Not only have you added an extra 'u' (which is bizarre for you Americans considering the aversion you have to that particular vowel) you've also done away with my second exclamation mark given for added emphasis. :nono:
It's always about "u" isn't it. :plain:

As to the rest it's like being between a clock and a card table...
Let him who has beer.

Tomorrow? It's Monday... :plain: