Town Quixote's

sky.

BANNED
Banned
There is a wonderful old hymn which brings tears to my eyes whenever I hear it.
It begins with these words "Oh Jesus Thou art knocking outside a fast closed door...."
By your words and judgments here on TOL it appears that He is still knocking on a "fast closed door" to your heart?
I'd like to see some evidence to the contrary.

K..wolf...show your Episcopalian coat...:rotfl:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh my...the Town Quixote's gazette, is the new Bible.
No one was talking about the Gazette...or even your silly imitation. But then, were I you I'd have to launch it within Quixote's too, if only to get at least one person to actually read it.

Okay, to be fair, Sod and a couple of others might not read it, but they'd show up to say something about me and cackle with you. :plain:

Way to support Sod's misuse of the Holy. Trolltastic! TM

Now then, actually speaking of the Gazette...the latest one is here.

bybee

No one was talking about the Gazette...or even your silly imitation. But then, were I you I'd have to launch it within Quixote's too, if only to get at least one person to actually read it.

Okay, to be fair, Sod and a couple of others might not read it, but they'd show up to say something about me and cackle with you. :plain:

At one point I thought she would be an enjoyable poster here. I wonder what happened to her? She continually shows a mean spirit for no apparent reason.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
At one point I thought she would be an enjoyable poster here. I wonder what happened to her? She continually shows a mean spirit for no apparent reason.
Beats me. I'd only been pleasant to her after we'd bumped elbows once or twice and I thought she was funny, if irascible. Then she went after me with neg reps for quoting Eeset...seriously, just for quoting her, word for word. :plain:

After that it was a neg rep for not accepting a fake apology and I stopped caring what the goof thought. Next thing I know she's apparently getting sunshine blown at her by the cadre and she's trolling me.

About as disappointing and baffling a turn as I can think of. But that's life for you. :idunno:

K..wolf...show your Episcopalian coat...:rotfl:
So she's also someone who thinks another Christian's particular walk is grounds for mockery...I suppose she has exactly the friend in Sod she should defend then.

Good grief.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Beats me. I'd only been pleasant to her after we'd bumped elbows once or twice and I thought she was funny, if irascible. Then she went after me with neg reps for quoting Eeset...seriously, just for quoting her, word for word. :plain:

After that it was a neg rep for not accepting a fake apology and I stopped caring what the goof thought. Next thing I know she's apparently getting sunshine blown at her by the cadre and she's trolling me.

About as disappointing and baffling a turn as I can think of. But that's life for you. :idunno:

So she's also someone who thinks another Christian's particular walk is grounds for mockery...I suppose she has exactly the friend in Sod she should defend then.

Good grief.

Good grief Charlie, you gunna attach me to Sod, res...you need to step into the NOW...just met him as "res". How OLD are you anyway?...I think I gotta go...cuz...you are an internet ball and chain....:rotfl:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Good grief Charlie, you gunna attach me to Sod, res...you need to step into the NOW...just met him as "res". How OLD are you anyway?
Rather, how disingenuous are you?

Those of us who recognized him have been calling res by his last incarnation username for quite a while now, as you know, having tittered and chattered with him about a number of us for a while. Just is a peculiar measure of time as you apply it.

...I think I gotta go...cuz...you are an internet ball and chain....:rotfl:
If I am then I'm one you appear dedicated to wearing. :plain:

Another thing Sod loves to do is lie then laugh at it as though he'd done something more than illustrate his shortcomings.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Rather, how disingenuous are you?

Those of us who recognized him in short order have been calling res by his last incarnation username for ages now.

[qutoe]...I think I gotta go...cuz...you are an internet ball and chain....:rotfl:
If I am I'm one you appear dedicated to wearing. :plain: Another thing Sod loves to do is lie then laugh at it as though he'd done something more than illustrate a problem.
[/QUOTE]

Say...what what....I'll be back to pick you up later...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I don't think anything happened to her. She has always been mean-spirited... THAT is apparently all she is capable of.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
hi breathe :wave:

breathe - did you know that Jesus Christ died for your salvation too?

Did you know that he didn't die so you could use him for a personal punch line?

it's telling that you think the message of eternal salvation is a punch line :nono:

I know it absolutely, and am grateful for His sacrifice with all of my heart. Unfortunately, I still retain an all-too-human loathing for hypocrisy - especially when displayed by someone claiming to be a Christian.

Did you know that He died for you, too? And He hoped that all of us - including you, by the way - would love others as we do ourselves. :)

breathe, i pray that you too will find the peace that comes from accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
it's telling that you think the message of eternal salvation is a punch line :nono:
No, I just think the way you use your faith is a joke...and that's not funny.

Five of six posts in the past three days you've made here. So...
you're still carping on about me?
Pretty clear who's obsessing.

I wonder what you'd say to a mirror if you ever had an honest self appraisal.
what a pitiful mess you are :nono:
Sounds about right.

Latest Gazette here.

Last edited:

Breathe

breathe, i pray that you too will find the peace that comes from accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior

I have peace - apparently you worry so much what others say about you that you can't resist coming to this thread to see. I'm thinkin' you need some peace more than I do. ;)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I have peace - apparently you worry so much what others say about you that you can't resist coming to this thread to see. I'm thinkin' you need some peace more than I do. ;)
His only two appearances today...and five out of six over the last three.

So...:plain:

Breathe

His only two appearances today...and five out of six over the last three.

So...:plain:

Yep. If I really wanted to convince someone that they didn't matter to me, I wouldn't make a beeline to their threads as soon as I got on the board. In fact, I would go out of my way to post in other threads, and certainly not to or about them. Just saying... :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yep. If I really wanted to convince someone that they didn't matter to me, I wouldn't make a beeline to their threads as soon as I got on the board.
One of the first things he did when he sneaked in under the new username was to seek out and insult me, zoo and AB. And if you look at this thread you'll see nearly a hundred posts of the seven hundred plus are his.

In fact, I would go out of my way to post in other threads, and certainly not to or about them. Just saying... :plain:
It's a statement all right.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
breathe, town - i pray that both of you will someday find the peace that comes from accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior