Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is fun!

Comment

• As we see, none of the John Nelson Darby followers can address the Royal Priesthood of believers.
      (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

• Originally posted by tetelestai View Post
        Nope, you're wrong.

Start at Luke 1, and take note of how many times Christ Jesus uses the phrase "this generation" before you get to Luke 21:32

Each time "this generation" is used by Christ Jesus, He is specifically referring to the generation of Jewish contemporaries of His.
        Read the entire chapter! Yikes man, you sound slow in the noggin?

Comment

• TeT, wish I could sit across the table from you? First, I'd arm wrestle you then,
          after you recover, we'd have a nice debate on some very interesting subjects!

Comment

• Oh, almost forgot. Hum along the theme to GOLDFINGER for this one.

Bull-in-ger
            he's the man
            the man with the Darby touch
            no, Crowley's touch
            no, maybe Blavatsky's touch, sorry I can't keep the lies straight
            but someone's touch

Such a cold finger
            beckons you to enter
            his web of historical-grammatical method-based sin
            but don't go in!

Golden words he will pour in your ear
            but his lies can't disguise what you fear
            for a dispie kid is sold when he knows that
            the N.C.'s not for us, all thanks to
            Bull-in-ger

etc

going to bed
            "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
            Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
            By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
              Read the entire chapter! Yikes man, you sound slow in the noggin?
              Go to biblegateway.com and do a word search for "this generation".

Then look at each time it is used in the book of Luke.
              (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

As we see, none of the John Nelson Darby followers can address the Royal Priesthood of believers.
                Instead, why don't you tell us your testimony on how, when and
                where you got saved by God's Grace?

Comment

Go to biblegateway.com and do a word search for "this generation".

Then look at each time it is used in the book of Luke.
                  Nah! I want you to tell us, when, where, and how you got saved by God's Grace?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post
                    Not true; I do not think that way.
                    I said " most," not all.
                    "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
                    Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
                    Charles Spurgeon

Comment

No, I'm pretty used to it.

Anytime I want to be called all kinds of names by a Dispensationalist, all I have to do is bring up John Nelson Darby.

Nothing sets a Dispensationalist into a rage, like John Nelson Darby does.
                      666 of the last 800 "posts"(loosely employed) of his contain "Darby."

Ssssssssssssssssss..

TOL laughs at you, Corky. Poor Mrs. Corky...with your obsession.
                      Saint John W

Comment

As we see, none of the John Nelson Darby followers can address the Royal Priesthood of believers.

Show us the "evidence," chapter, and verse, that "argues," as you do, that members of the body of Christ are not not to be taught by other members of the body of Christ, whether that member teacher be dead(i. e., via his/her writings),or alive.

Craigie: 3= years of silence.

"Softball" for you Craigie, since you cannot handle my "heater:"

Show us the "evidence," chapter, and verse, that "argues," as you do, that members of the body of Christ are not not to be taught by other members of the body of Christ, such as John N. Darby.
                        Last edited by john w; November 12, 2014, 04:44 PM.
                        Saint John W

Comment

• 1 Peter 3:15---"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and
                          be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh
                          you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:"

Comment

• Originally posted by john w View Post
                            "I already answered it."-Tet.

Answer this:

I deny that the New Covenant is in place/inaugurated right now, Craigie, in this dispensation of the grace of God. As I've asked you, over, and over:

Am I saved?
                            No one should declare you to be reprobate, but as long as you deny new covenant, you deny what Christ achieved for His church, and you remain condemned under the old Covenant of Works/Law.

It is impossible to be gifted with saving faith in Jesus Christ's redemption and forgiveness, and deny being under the New Covenant.
                            "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
                            Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
                            Charles Spurgeon

Comment

• Originally posted by john w View Post
                              666 of the last 800 "posts"(loosely employed) of his contain "Darby."

Ssssssssssssssssss..

TOL laughs at you, Corky. Poor Mrs. Corky...with your obsession.
                              Well, he's making a jerk out of himself, and so is Nang!

Comment

• Notice how TeT won't give a testimony about how, when and where he
                                got saved? That's very telling, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X