Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

The branches only produce what the root puts forth.

I can see the body of Christ is still a mystery to you, Nang.

Head....body.....get it?

Created IN CHRIST JESUS.
Christ IN YOU.

Try looking on the other side of the cross...you may be amazed.

john w

Hall of Fame
"I've finally found something that upsets Dispensationalists more than saying "John Nelson Darby".-Craigie the Clown

GM responds:

Are you on drugs or do you suffer from mental illness? You're
50 years old, and obviously are unemployed. You're on TOL
day and night. What's your problem? You seem to love
annoying people as well! You're also disrespectful to Del
who happens to be a moderator! What's with you?

"I've finally found something that upsets Dispensationalists more than saying "John Nelson Darby"-Craigie the Clown

Yes, pops, as I've been saying for years, this punk has some serious problems, so obsessed with allegedly disproving dispensationalism, he's on TOL, 75% of his "waking"(loosely employed here) hours, explaining why his business failed, ignores his family, and habitually lies on TOL, in this obsession. He lies, we catch him on it, and he is "numb" to it, being so obsessed.

Notice:I've finally found...

He is obsessed-finally found.

And his aim: to upset dispensationalists. That is his "end game"-so noble.

And he admits that he spams "Darby," just to "upset" us.

He is a loser, so obsessed, as his motives are not to warn anyone on the so called "dangers" of dispensationalism, as he feigns, as I've asserted all along. It's a satanic game for him.

He's a fraud, and psycho con artist. His only decision, when he gets up in the morning, after spending the whole night, dreaming on how to "get" those meanie "dispies," is to decide which rubber mats to re-arrange in his room, before logging into TOL, and losing his mind.

john w

Hall of Fame
Question: What do the following Dispensationalists have in common?

SaulToPaul ,John W, musterion, heir, Delmar, steko, Bright Raven, glorydaz, Grosnick Marowbe, Journey, Right Divider

Answer: Not one of them can tell us what the Apostle Paul meant when Paul said a living sacrifice that is Holy an acceptable to God is.

"I believe the Apostle Paul's teachings are mostly for those of us who live post 70AD"-Tet.

Question: What does Tet. the moron have in common with a turkey farm, next Thursday?

Answer: He cannot tell us, he is as quiet as this turkey farm, on Turkey day, on these 3 questions, that I've asked him, for 2 years:

-Which of Paul's teachings, are for us. and why?
-Who are these infallible teachers, that you claim, teach you?
-Are we saved, as many of us deny that the New Covenant is inaugurated today, and is applicable to members of the body of Christ?

They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

Tet: Silence.

You fraud, actor, poser, con artist.

john w

Hall of Fame
You said you were a dispensationalist for 25 year's were you saved then?

Yeh, Craigie the coward. STP and I have asked you, over, and over, since you spam that "25 years" stumper, on every thread: Were you antichrist, and following satan, and lost, when you were a "dispie?"

Well, punk? Answer the question.

You won't.

john w

Hall of Fame
Can you show us where in Paul's gospel it says to do this?

Can you tell us what "Paul's gospel" is first, sweetie, so we can answer you?

I've asked him this 4 times, on this thread, and he won't tell us.

Why is that, you poser, fraud?

john w

Hall of Fame
"Can you show us where in Paul's gospel it says to do this?"-Tet the Clown

Can you tell us what "Paul's gospel" is first, moron, so we can answer you?

I've asked him this 5 times, on this thread, and he won't tell us.

Why is that, you poser, fraud?

john w

Hall of Fame
“10 more posts by Johnny, but he still hasn't been able to show us one person before John Nelson Darby that ever taught about a secret parenthetical dispensation inserted into 'God's plan for Israel.'"-Craigie the Clown

Hundreds of "posts" by sweetie pie Craigie, but she still hasn't been able to show us one person before the Lord Jesus Christ, that ever taught about this concept of "God the Father."

So, Craigie asserts there is no such thing as "God the Father."

SaulToPaul 2

Nowhere in Isaiah does it say Levitical priests.

The prophecy says "But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord:"

Eating the riches of the Gentiles refers to what takes place in the New Covenant.

Bingo.

Since you are a NC priest, how do you eat the riches of the Gentiles?
And, don't ignore the Isaiah 61 context.

SaulToPaul 2

Before sinners could be rescued from the condemnation and consignment to death and hell, according to the old covenant they failed to keep, the old and entire Covenant of Works/Law had to be perfectly performed, without sin. Only then could souls be transferred to the new and better Covenant of Righteousness.

Jesus Christ is announcing that He as the Son of Man, Mediating for His brethren, who would achieve this on their behalf. The above is "New Covenant" language for a remnant of the Jews who would be saved according to election and grace.

As a NC priest, how do you eat the riches of the Gentiles?

SaulToPaul 2

He's a fraud, and psycho con artist. His only decision, when he gets up in the morning, after spending the whole night, dreaming on how to "get" those meanie "dispies," is to decide which rubber mats to re-arrange in his room, before logging into TOL, and losing his mind.

You beat all, you know that ,fella?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Priests in the Royal Priesthood are NOT priests in the Levitical Priesthood.

The Levitical Priesthood is gone forever. There will never be Levite Priests again.

When the law changed, the priesthood changed.

Christ Jesus became High Priest under the Order of Melchizedek.

Since you are a NC priest, how do you eat the riches of the Gentiles?

I've been trying to explain this to you for years.

The Gentiles became fellow heirs with the Jews to become one new man in Christ, in the New Covenant.

In the NC, we are all priests in the Royal Priesthood, with Christ Jesus the High Priest.

You don't like this, because you think you're the big toe of the High Priest.

Same thing with sheep and shepherd, you don't think you're a sheep, you think your the big toe of the shepherd.

And, don't ignore the Isaiah 61 context.

Again, Isaiah 61 has nothing to do with the Levitical Priesthood.

You're refuting yourself with Isaiah 61

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As a NC priest, how do you eat the riches of the Gentiles?

If only you understood Romans 11

(Rom 11:12 KJV) Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What percentage of your posts mention Matthew 24 and 70ad?

How can that be "end times" if it's in the past?

Dispensationalists run around like Chicken Littles every time something happens in the Middle East.

Dispensationalists have made a lot of money with their doomsday religion

Left Behind

SaulToPaul 2

The Holy Bible provides the context of this Priesthood, which Tet ignores. The only thing below he can claim is salvation and righteousness. He cannot claim anything else, without being a liar:

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Isaiah 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Isaiah 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

Isaiah 61:5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

Isaiah 61:6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

Isaiah 61:7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

Isaiah 61:8 For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.

Isaiah 61:9 And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.

Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Isaiah 61:11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.