You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did his ideas suddenly change? Maybe she needs to actually read what BOLCATS wrote... about Christians, forget that he was also manipulating my wife to defend him and attack Rusha. Now GD can't even entertain the idea that he's possibly doing to her now what he did to my wife then, using her to defend him and attack Rusha?

Interestingly enough, his whole world view on modesty changed when he was posting as Dolo. No one will ever forget the pic he posted of the model he found on the internet ... or how his number one criteria for a partner was "a young chick with a smoking hot body".

No wonder he was too embarrassed to admit his true identity ...

elohiym

Interestingly enough, his whole world view on modesty changed when he was posting as Dolo. No one will ever forget the pic he posted of the model he found on the internet ... or how his number one criteria for a partner was "a young chick with a smoking hot bod".

No wonder he was too embarrassed to admit his true identity ...

And don't forget what BOLCATS stands for:

Broken Or Lost Cultural Attitudes Towards Sexuality.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pretending?????? No! Say it ain't so! That's a bannable offense according to some.

:yawn: IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHO I AM OR WHAT I BELIEVE!

There is nothing wrong with misrepresenting yourself or lying as long as you can blame someone else!!!

It's your fault. Because of your recent actions of deceit, I have become a JW.

KEEP IT UP ... I feel my inner-Mormon looming on the horizon!

glorydaz

Not gossip, truth.
The words BOLCATS spoke and the words Climate Sanity spoke are from the same person.

It's not one against the other, because there is no other!!!!
It the same person!

In other words, BOLCATS is still here, because BOLCATS is Climate Sanity.
They are one and the same person.

Believe me....you all have made that abundantly clear...over and over again. And I DON"T CARE who he was. I'm talking about NOW.

The source of the attacks is not this one poster (by whatever name you want to use. The SOURCE of the attacks include you and Rusha and Elo etal. YOU are the ones who refuse, in spite of Sherman telling you that Knight okayed his coming back, to allow the man to join in any discussions on this board. IN FACT, you will not allow ANY DISCUSSION to take place by anyone else either.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You probably are not watching close enough but if you are, do you agree with Tambora that I am a continuing failure? Refusing to get on my knees and saying I was wrong is not bragging. I still see nothing wrong with sneaking back in considering whose behavior that made me flame out in the first place. I feel confident in making that statement. If that is considered bragging, then someone needs to grab a dictionary. As for behavior, I was removed for stalking . I believe I was also removed for flaming out.

I am speaking about the illogic of tamboro and her unjust accusation. I am not speaking of your judgement or knights Sherman. I am grateful to you both.

But again, do you agree with Tambora's assessment of me?

I would have to look more closely at your posts to make that call to be honest. I am not quick to label posters as some are on here.

ClimateSanity

Yeah, like Rusha who claims she'll pray for another poster's "troubled soul" or you who claims polygamy is okay with God. :chuckle:

Pretending to be a christian for nefarious purpose? I was clear that I was pretending to be an agnostic. As for purpose, it was to give support to elo and wife while they were the subject of a lunch mob. This is crystal clear. He must be deliberately lying. He can't possibly be that dense.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pretending to be a christian for nefarious purpose? I was clear that I was pretending to be an agnostic.

By pretending to be agnostic, you are clearly stating that you are not convinced that God exists. That is the message you are publicly conveying to every user on this board.

According to you, it doesn't matter and was no one's business ...

glorydaz

Did his ideas suddenly change? Maybe she needs to actually read what BOLCATS wrote... about Christians, forget that he was also manipulating my wife to defend him and attack Rusha. Now GD can't even entertain the idea that he's possibly doing to her now what he did to my wife then, using her to defend him and attack Rusha?

I read what Climate Sanity says NOW. Anyone that spent any time at all around you and your wife are bound to have some issues. :duh:

You're a fool if you think I can be "manipulated" by anyone. I'm not like the women you're used to.

Look to the MOTIVES in order to see the truth. :think:

elohiym

He isn't.

You've provided no evidence that I'm not a Christian while having previously claimed to not be a Christian and disparaging Christianity repeatedly.

Jesus and the Holy Spirit are just manifestations of God and not limited to three. He makes "converted" men out to be little Gods who are also manifestations of God. This is what he believes.

Theosis is a doctrine held by the majority of Christianity. The Holy Spirit is God. Jesus is God. The Father is God. The Body of Christ is necessarily God--Totus Christus.

On the other thread you try to use St. Augustine to defend wife beating. He claimed, "God became a man, so that men might become God."

Clearly you don't believe Augustine and don't hold to a major Christian doctrine. Were you just trying to present more evidence you are pretending to be a Christian?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pretending to be a christian for nefarious purpose? I was clear that I was pretending to be an agnostic. As for purpose, it was to give support to elo and wife while they were the subject of a lunch mob. This is crystal clear. He must be deliberately lying. He can't possibly be that dense.

I figured the purpose of the BOLCATS ruse was to stay on TOL. When someone makes to sock to fool someone they will often give it a personality and beliefs opposite of theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.