You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elohiym

I have such doubts about you?

Good. We should all have doubts about each other now that we see what behavior is accepted. It's obvious several people could be faking it. There would need to be plausible motives, of course. What would mine be? And if I was pretending, why wouldn't I have chosen to fit the bias of the forum like you, GD, ok doser and ClimateSanity are doing. You would be a more likely suspect than me for that reason alone, and I'm most likely not pretending for that reason alone.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I second that.

I know you do ... because it's just how you operate. No humility, puffed out proud and quick to anger.

Prior to you deleting your Voltaire account, YOU added me as a friend. At that time, you had had a few melt downs and called out a few of the atheists over the C VS E debates. It was due to those melt downs that you created your Dolo account and allowed most people to believe you were a completely different subscriber.

Whose fault was it that you created the Dolo account and hid your identity as Voltaire? Remember, that was way before the melt downs and stalking behavior that got you banned.

ClimateSanity

It wouldn't surprise me if indisputable truth came to light that, ELO
isn't a True Believer.

He isn't. Jesus and the Holy Spirit are just manifestations of God and not limited to three. He makes "converted" men out to be little Gods who are also manifestations of God. This is what he believes.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not gossip, truth.
The words BOLCATS spoke and the words Climate Sanity spoke are from the same person.

It's not one against the other, because there is no other!!!!
It the same person!

In other words, BOLCATS is still here, because BOLCATS is Climate Sanity.
They are one and the same person.

Oh ... but that's different. Lying and deceiving don't really matter if you like the person;

OR if they are an enemy of your enemy ......................

Something about tangled webs and what not.

glorydaz

No he didn't. Revisionist history.

Take off you dirty glasses...you might actually see.

No, I want him permanently banned.

Well, I'd like you and your "little woman" to be permanently banned, too, but we can't always get what we want, can we?

Well, I think Knight deserves consideration and don't think Knight has been told the full story.

Do you really think Knight would share your childish outrage? :think:

Earlier you were lecturing us on how none of us can know what anyone deserves. So once again ... flip flop in the same conversation.

No, as usual you've twisted what I said.

Why are you whining about ClimateSanity getting what he deserves? Suck it up!

I'm not whining about anything. I'm standing up for what is right instead of what is wrong.

elohiym

In other words, BOLCATS is still here, because BOLCATS is Climate Sanity.
They are one and the same person.

Did his ideas suddenly change? Maybe she needs to actually read what BOLCATS wrote... about Christians, forget that he was also manipulating my wife to defend him and attack Rusha. Now GD can't even entertain the idea that he's possibly doing to her now what he did to my wife then, using her to defend him and attack Rusha?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He isn't.

Says the guy who lied about his beliefs and made disparaging remarks about Christians under his alter ego BOLCATS.

Can you deny that you are only playing the role of Christian as a way to find favor with a few of the TOL members and the admins?

ClimateSanity

Take off you dirty glasses...you might actually see.

Well, I'd like you and your "little woman" to be permanently banned, too, but we can't always get what we want, can we?

Do you really think Knight would share your childish outrage? :think:

No, as usual you've twisted what I said.

I'm not whining about anything. I'm standing up for what is right instead of what is wrong.
I hope he goes to Knight to get me permanently banned. It might not turn out like he wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.