Why Israel of the middle east is not Gods people.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why did you just IGNORE what I said about Jeremiah 31:31-34? That proves that in the future the house of Israel will be made up of the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. That proves that what you said here is in error:

Instead of actually addressing what is said at Jeremiah 31:31-34 you are now trying to prove that what is said in that passage cannot be trusted. Now we are back to this verse:

"And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing"
(Zech.8:8,13).​

It was those of the house of Israel and of the house of Judah who were a curse among the heathen. Who do you think makes up those two houses?

Thanks!

God joined the two houses together by the cross--

Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Are you still in your sins?

LA

Epoisses

Why did you just IGNORE what I said about Jeremiah 31:31-34? That proves that in the future the house of Israel will be made up of the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. That proves that what you said here is in error:

Instead of actually addressing what is said at Jeremiah 31:31-34 you are now trying to prove that what is said in that passage cannot be trusted. Now we are back to this verse:

"And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing"
(Zech.8:8,13).​

It was those of the house of Israel and of the house of Judah who were a curse among the heathen. Who do you think makes up those two houses?

Thanks!

The houses are spiritual under the new covenant and ethnic under the old covenant. There's no pure blood Jews anymore, dude! And there hasn't been for 2000 years.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Wow... if I don't spiritualize every word of the Bible

Paul did, with the Old Testament- he stated that all scripture is God-breathed, which, literally is the Spirit- the breath of God.

Other than Revelation which is directly revealed by God altogether, there is no reference of the NT being such. The NT is largely a collection of letters given out by the apostles to respective communions.

But
There is no cause to say they aren't just the same either- the Spirit moved through each in their apostleship. In fact, you may have to wager such to even confirm Paul's statement of the Old.

chair

The houses are spiritual under the new covenant and ethnic under the old covenant. There's no pure blood Jews anymore, dude! And there hasn't been for 2000 years.

What exactly happened? Were all the Jews killed? Or they didn't have children? What about the ones who lived in other countries? Who built all those synagogues in the Galilee in the fourth and fifth century?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I don't even think Madists fully realize their own theology, honestly.

Madist belief, from all I've read on it, seems to ultimately abandon God's laity to pander exclusively to the Jews- it's an abandonment of God's providence all across our histories and otherwise any importance He ever had to us as Gentiles.

To go enact a lordship among heretics :plain:

Madism is the cuckservative's handbook.

clefty

I don't even think Madists fully realize their own theology, honestly.

Madist belief, from all I've read on it, seems to ultimately abandon God's laity to pander exclusively to the Jews- it's an abandonment of God's providence all across our histories and otherwise any importance He ever had as Gentiles.

To go enact a lordship among heretics :plain:

Madism is the cuckservative's handbook.

Hmmm...I say it's Jesuit Zionist counter reformation to throw the scent off of the pope his Vatican his grasp of Jerusalem for NWO...and its diabolical leader since before Babylon...

Jerry Shugart

Dude, once again you show your ignorance of these things. It is unbelievable that you would even imagine that these Jews will not be of pure blood:

"And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand" (Rev.7:4-8).​

Of which tribe do you belong?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dude, once again you show your ignorance of these things. It is unbelievable that you would even imagine that these Jews will not be of pure blood:

"And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand" (Rev.7:4-8).​

I am in there.

Have you ever read their meanings in consecutive order?

There are no pure blood Jews or descendants of Israel of the OT.

There are however Kings and Priests of the new covenant alive today who are pure spirited.

Why do you not know these things.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
These are known by their righteous Christ like character formed in them under the new covenant, not by their flesh.--

Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
Rev 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
Rev 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
Rev 14:5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Paul was ministering under the new covenant in his own time to--

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
2Co 11:5 For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles. (not the chiefest)

Why do you not know these things Jerry?

LA

Epoisses

The tribal designations in Revelation are spiritual. You have to have the Holy Spirit and be born again to be in the Israel of God.