Why Israel of the middle east is not Gods people.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Danoe,

lease bare with me for questions. You seem to be saying most of us are wrong about Madism.

If we are wrong, it must be very complicated that no one can agree with any of you even for yourselves.

It is clear that MADism is very elusive to say the least.

Danoh

The position of dispensationism is that Israel in the middle east is Gods people.

LA

Let's try this again...slowly.

I have known...MANY MADs...

VERY FEW...have held...that the state of Israel...over there now...is of God.

Why...are they...NOT...of God?

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Danoh

Danoe,

lease bare with me for questions. You seem to be saying most of us are wrong about Madism.

If we are wrong, it must be very complicated that no one can agree with any of you even for yourselves.

It is clear that MADism is very elusive to say the least.

I like the way you spelled Danoh :)

And complication has nothing to do with why you are unable to see what so called MADs are saying about one thing or another.

The actual reason why you are unable to see what so called MADs are saying about one thing or another is because you conclude too soon that you have clearly understood what they are saying.

You really need to think about that.

It just might be that that is what you are doing.

Fact is, there are TWO Israels in Scripture...

Matthew 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

In that day of His return...

Isaiah 11:9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. 11:10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Daniel's people?

Daniel 9:20 And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God; 9:21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation. 9:22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Danoh, to avoid confusion, I will ask one by one to make sure I understand correctly.

To make it short, you believe Jesus separate some Israelites from true gentile Jesus followers?

sorry about misspelling your name.

Epoisses

He'll Be Back - Israel!

But first Romans 11:25.

It is "in this manner" His delay is playing out.

Read 2 Peter 3 - he also brings up examples from Israel's past as to why their wrath and subsequent blessing at last, had been delayed once more.

He'll be back!

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

For "as it is written...out of Zion" that Magnificent "Lion of Judah" will one day "ROAR!" to save His people - the sons of Jacob in Isaac.

Don't forget to read Rom. 11:5. The Israel that is saved is by an election according to grace. Not by returning to the home land and continuing a life of unbelief in Christ. You have to believe in Jesus to sit at the big table!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No. We simply are not Christians.

Well, you aren't Jewish either so :idunno:

This is simply not true. In Israel Jews speak of Christians and Muslims separately. And of Druze, for that matter. Christians are a persecuted minority in the Middle East. Israel is a good place for Christians to live.

Israel is not really a democracy. That's what maybe you or the faint headline may say, but the Jews aren't willing to do anything more than simply tolerate others- and mostly because they have to.

In relevance to actual Christian countries, Israel is a horrible place to live- if it even lasts, because if you aren't Jewish you are subject to deportation :chuckle:
Isn't that ironic :plain:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Danoh, to avoid confusion, I will ask one by one to make sure I understand correctly.

To make it short, you believe Jesus separate some Israelites from true gentile Jesus followers?

sorry about misspelling your name.

Madists believe the Jewish believers will reign on the earth in the millennium while the Gentile Christians will be in Heaven.

All hogwash.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Madists believe the Jewish believers will reign on the earth in the millennium while the Gentile Christians will be in Heaven.

All hogwash.

LA

that's what I thought but I wanted make sure what Danoh has to say.

But I did not know they are claiming gentile believers will be in heaven.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Something like that.

Perhaps they think the Church is in Heaven and God goes back to the Jews.

Which would make the work of the cross to be undone--

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

LA

chair

Well, you aren't Jewish either so :idunno:
False

Israel is not really a democracy.
False
That's what maybe you or the faint headline may say, but the Jews aren't willing to do anything more than simply tolerate others- and mostly because they have to.
Where did you get your mind-reading skills?

In relevance to actual Christian countries, Israel is a horrible place to live
False-
if it even lasts, because if you aren't Jewish you are subject to deportation :chuckle:
Isn't that ironic :plain:
False again. This last one is an especially disgusting lie.

Your bigtry is showing...

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Y'all,

Israel are God's People. They just aren't necessarily His elect. That's because they won't believe in Jesus, the Messiah, until they see Him come in the sky, with the clouds of Heaven. But, there are those who do already believe in Jesus as the Messiah and they don't need to see Him first, so they are truly God's People also. I will not rate either one of them.

Time To Ponder,

Michael

Danoh

I have already told you that is not correct.

1 - Israel will minister the service of God as a kingdom of Priests over the Gentile nations.

2 - That is TEMPORARILY on hold and only applies to Believing Israelites as His Priests.

3 - Unbelieving Israelites end up where Unbelieving Gentiles also end up - eternally lost.

4 - Number 1 is on hold. While God brings about ANOTHER aspect of His Plans and Purpose.

5 - His forming of a NEW Creature: The Body of Christ.

6 - Said NEW Creature: the Body of Christ - will reign FROM Heaven over ALL Creation.

7 - Said NEW Creature is comprised of formerly lost Jews and Gentiles that God began to form this NEW Creature out of AFTER He TEMPORARILY placed His Plans and Purpose for the Earth on hold.

8 - AFTERWHICH God will THEN turn His attention BACK to His Plans and Purpose for the Earth AT LAST.

It's very simple - you see this...

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

That is what this that follows is meant to do away with, one day...

Matthew 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

But you see that "IN earth, AS IT IS in heaven" - there is a problem IN HEAVENLY places of authority that is in the way, and that God has DETERMINED HE WILL solve for FIRST.

This here...

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

That passage is speaking of rulers in HEAVENLY places who are ever at war with God's Plans and Purpose for BOTH realms.

AFTER God solves for THAT realm, He will THEN focus His attention on His Plans and Purpose for the Earth AT LAST.

Care to guess what NEW Creature will then rule over those HIGH (Heavenly places) AFTER God kicks those rulers of darkness now inhabiting said HIGH places out of there?

The Body of Christ.

"Know ye not that ye shall judge the angels?" 1 Cor. 6:3.

SaulToPaul 2

This here...

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

That passage is speaking of rulers in HEAVENLY places who are ever at war with God's Plans and Purpose for BOTH realms.

AFTER God solves for THAT realm, He will THEN focus His attention on His Plans and Purpose for the Earth AT LAST.

Care to guess what NEW Creature will then rule over those HIGH (Heavenly places) AFTER God kicks those rulers of darkness now inhabiting said HIGH places out of there?

The Body of Christ.

"Know ye not that ye shall judge the angels?" 1 Cor. 6:3.

:up:

It's nice to concur with you on this.

Danoh

The position of dispensationism is that Israel in the middle east is Gods people.

LA

The word is DispensationALISM - NOT Dispensation.

DispensationALISM being the study of Scripture in light of the fact of Scripture's VARIOUS Dispensations, Administrations, Stewardships, or Economies.

From the New Testament Greek's Oikonomia, and Oikonomos.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ok, Danoh,

How about Jesus' word or teaching: do you also believe Jesus' word is just for the Jews and not for gentiles and our lord is Paul?

They do not say exactly that but that's what they are practically saying.