Why Israel of the middle east is not Gods people.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gods people Israel are still scattered among the nations awaiting their gathering at the return of Christ as promised--

Deu 30:1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
Deu 30:2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
Deu 30:3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
Deu 30:4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
Deu 30:5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

Very many of the Jews in the USA also believe that.(youtube)

A scripture which dispys claim supports their case, actually destroys their case--

Israel of the middle east is said to become a state in 1948, yet Gods true Israel always existed before Him, and it sure was not those who rejected, and do reject Christ--

Jer 31:35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
Jer 31:36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

The true Israel of God never ceased.

The Israel of the middle east is a worldly nation of unbelievers.

LA

chair

Every verse that you quoted supports us, and supports the idea that the current State of Israel, in the Middle East, is the land that the scattered people of Israel have returned to.

What is this verse (which you quoted)supposed to mean if "Israel" actually means "Christians":
Deu 30:3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.

What captivity? Scattered among nations? What nations?

Read the verses you posted, and think again.

beameup

Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.
Hosea 1:10

It's a work in progress.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Gods people Israel
Spoiler
are still scattered among the nations awaiting their gathering at the return of Christ as promised--

Deu 30:1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
Deu 30:2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
Deu 30:4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
Deu 30:5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

Very many of the Jews in the USA also believe that.(youtube)

A scripture which dispys claim supports their case, actually destroys their case--

Israel of the middle east is said to become a state in 1948, yet Gods true Israel always existed before Him, and it sure was not those who rejected, and do reject Christ--

Jer 31:35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
Jer 31:36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

The true Israel of God never ceased.

The Israel of the middle east is a worldly nation of unbelievers.

LA

Why Lazy Afternoon of ToL is Brain Dead.

John 16:12 “I still have many things to tell you, but you can’t bear them now.

Luke 21:20 “However, when you see Yerushalayim surrounded by armies, then you are to understand that she is about to be destroyed.

Luke 21:21-23 Those in Y’hudah must escape to the hills, those inside the city must get out, and those in the country must not enter it. For these are the days of vengeance, when everything that has been written in the Tanakh will come true. What a terrible time it will be for pregnant women and nursing mothers! For there will be great distress in the Land and judgment on the people.

Luke 21:4 Some will fall by the edge of the sword, others will be carried into all the countries of the Goyim, and Yerushalayim will be trampled down by the Goyim until the age of the Goyim has run its course. Romans 11:24-27 For if you were cut out of what is by nature a wild olive tree and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, [/U][/B]! For, brothers, I want you to understand this truth which God formerly concealed but has now revealed, so that you won’t imagine you know more than you actually do. It is that stoniness, to a degree, has come upon Isra’el, until the Gentile world enters in its fullness; and that it is in this way that all Isra’el will be saved. As the Tanakh says, “Out of Tziyon will come the Redeemer; he will turn away ungodliness from Ya‘akov and this will be my covenant with them, . . . when I take away their sins.”

Luke 21:27-28 And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with tremendous power and glory. When these things start to happen, stand up and hold your heads high; because you are about to be liberated!”

Acts 1:10-12 As they were staring into the sky after him, suddenly they saw two men dressed in white standing next to them. The men said, “You Galileans! Why are you standing, staring into space? This Yeshua, who has been taken away from you into heaven, will come back to you in just the same way as you saw him go into heaven.” Then they returned the Shabbat-walk distance from the Mount of Olives to Yerushalayim.

Zechariah 14:2-5 “For I will gather all the nations against Yerushalayim for war. The city will be taken, the houses will be rifled, the women will be raped, and half the city will go into exile; but the rest of the people will not be cut off from the city.” Then Adonai will go out and fight against those nations, fighting as on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which lies to the east of Yerushalayim; and the Mount of Olives will be split in half from east to west, to make a huge valley. Half of the mountain will move toward the north, and half of it toward the south. You will flee to the valley in the mountains, for the valley in the mountains will reach to Atzel. You will flee, just as you fled before the earthquake in the days of ‘Uziyah king of Y’hudah. Then Adonai my God will come to you with all the holy ones.

Joel 4:9-12 “Proclaim this among the nations: ‘Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men approach and attack.’ Hammer your plow-blades into swords and your pruning-knives into spears. Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’ Hurry, come, you surrounding nations, gather yourselves together!” Bring your warriors down, Adonai! “Let the nations be roused and come up to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. For there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.”

Joel 4:1-2,3 “For then, at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Y’hudah and Yerushalayim, I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. I will enter into judgment there for my people, my heritage Isra’el, whom they scattered among the nations; then they divided my land. 2:32 At that time, whoever calls on the name of Adonai will be saved. For in Mount Tziyon and Yerushalayim there will be those who escape, as Adonai has promised; among the survivors will be those whom Adonai has called.

Revelation 20:11-15 Next I saw a great white throne and the One sitting on it. Earth and heaven fled from his presence, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, both great and small, standing in front of the throne. Books were opened; and another book was opened, the Book of Life; and the dead were judged from what was written in the books, according to what they had done. The sea gave up the dead in it; and Death and Sh’ol gave up the dead in them; and they were judged, each according to what he had done. Then Death and Sh’ol were hurled into the lake of fire. This is the second death — the lake of fire. Anyone whose name was not found written in the Book of Life was hurled into the lake of fire.

Joel 2:1-3 Joel 4:9-12 “Blow the shofar in Tziyon! Sound an alarm on my holy mountain!” Let all living in the land tremble, for the Day of Adonai is coming! It’s upon us! — a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick fog; a great and mighty horde is spreading like blackness over the mountains. There has never been anything like it, nor will there ever be again, not even after the years of many generations. Ahead of them a fire devours, behind them a flame consumes; ahead the land is like Gan-‘Eden, behind them a desert waste. From them there is no escape. “Proclaim this among the nations: ‘Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men approach and attack.’ Hammer your plow-blades into swords and your pruning-knives into spears. Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’ Hurry, come, you surrounding nations, gather yourselves together!” Bring your warriors down, Adonai! “Let the nations be roused and come up to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. For there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.”

Revelation 21:3-4, 22-23 I heard a loud voice from the throne say, “See! God’s Sh’khinah is with mankind, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and he himself, God-with-them, will be their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will no longer be any death; and there will no longer be any mourning, crying or pain; because the old order has passed away.” I saw no Temple in the city, for Adonai, God of heaven’s armies, is its Temple, as is the Lamb. The city has no need for the sun or the moon to shine on it, because God’s Sh’khinah gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb.

Joel 3:5 Joel 2:27 2:32 At that time, whoever calls on the name of Adonai will be saved. For in Mount Tziyon and Yerushalayim there will be those who escape, as Adonai has promised; among the survivors will be those whom Adonai has called. You will know that I am with Isra’el and that I am Adonai your God, and that there is no other. Then my people will never again be shamed.

balut55

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/total-immigration-to-israel-by-country-of-origin

They are still returning. Every day.

7Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

8And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God. Zechariah 13:8

God took 144,000 babies as first fruits and

them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. From revelations 12.

God works in mysterious ways and he will get his 1/3

Do you believe 1/3 of Gentiles will be saved?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

daqq

Say... Is that why Paul wrote this ... Rm. 11:28 ?

: )

That is the problem with seeing those words according to the flesh: you do exactly what Yeshua teaches against and end up perceiving Jews and Israelites as your literal physical enemies for the supposed sake of the gospel, (and thinking you have scripture authority to believe what you foolishly believe). Paul never taught any such thing but rather your carnal understanding of his words causes you to read it that way. Paul clearly teaches that "We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the kosmokrator-world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places", (Ephesians 6:12). How then say you that Jews and Israelites are your enemies for the sake of the good news or gospel? There are no Jews or Israelites attacking you from the outside, in the physical world, or keeping you from believing what you want to believe. You are taking allegorical things and forcing them into a literal physical understanding, which makes other human beings your literal physical enemies, which is in violation of both the Testimony of Yeshua and Paul. You are making a mockery of spiritual teachings from a holy Book of spiritual words from Elohim who is Spirit. Walk according to the flesh and you will die, (according to PAUL). Unbelievers are not your enemies, no matter what race or religion, because the kingdom of Elohim is within you. You enemy is in your own heavens, (the mind).

Epoisses

Say... Is that why Paul wrote this ... Rm. 11:28 ?

: )

There will still be individual Jews who believe the gospel and come to repentance. But not a national Israel that Dispy's hang all there hopes and dreams on.

Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed - Rom. 9:6-8.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
There will still be individual Jews who believe the gospel and come to repentance. But not a national Israel that Dispy's hang all there hopes and dreams on.

Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed - Rom. 9:6-8.

Read to Romans 11:25-36 and pay attention to tense... Replacement Theology Drone.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
That is the problem with seeing those words according to the flesh: you do exactly what Yeshua teaches
Spoiler
against and end up perceiving Jews and Israelites as your literal physical enemies for the supposed sake of the gospel, (and thinking you have scripture authority to believe what you foolishly believe). Paul never taught any such thing but rather your carnal understanding of his words causes you to read it that way. Paul clearly teaches that "We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the kosmokrator-world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places", (Ephesians 6:12). How then say you that Jews and Israelites are your enemies for the sake of the good news or gospel? There are no Jews or Israelites attacking you from the outside, in the physical world, or keeping you from believing what you want to believe. You are taking allegorical things and forcing them into a literal physical understanding, which makes other human beings your literal physical enemies, which is in violation of both the Testimony of Yeshua and Paul. You are making a mockery of spiritual teachings from a holy Book of spiritual words from Elohim who is Spirit. Walk according to the flesh and you will die, (according to PAUL). Unbelievers are not your enemies, no matter what race or religion, because the kingdom of Elohim is within you. You enemy is in your own heavens, (the mind).

Wow... if I don't spiritualize every word of the Bible... I'm biblically we-tod-it?

Nope! You spiritualize to twist important passages that are very literal in intent. Some is Spiritual... like Jesus revealing He's YHWH... and the old covenant... but those promises to national Israel are "IRREVOCABLE".

Romans 11:25-29

Twist that... I dare you...

giphy.gif

Epoisses

Even in the 1st century there were Jews who believed but the vast majority did not. That's not spiritual just the cold hard facts that you reject.

daqq

Wow... if I don't spiritualize every word of the Bible... I'm biblically we-tod-it?

Nope! You spiritualize to twist important passages that are very literal in intent. Some is Spiritual... like Jesus revealing He's YHWH... and the old covenant... but those promises to national Israel are "IRREVOCABLE".

Romans 11:25-29

Twist that... I dare you...

giphy.gif

You dare me? Uh, what you posted is already twisted. :chuckle:

Romans 11:26 W/H
και ουτως πας ισραηλ σωθησεται καθως γεγραπται ηξει εκ σιων ο ρυομενος αποστρεψει ασεβειας απο ιακωβ
AND IN THIS MANNER shall all Israel be delivered . . .

What manner is that, O wise one? I dare you to expound it.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The verses I quoted clearly show there was a remnant of Israel within the main body....it's not national!!!

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies (Post Gentile Christian Gospel Dispersing) for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. (Fathers, Ancestors, National) 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

Turn your head upside down [MENTION=14857]Epoisses[/MENTION]

photo.jpg

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

και ουτως πας ισραηλ σωθησεται καθως γεγραπται ηξει εκ σιων ο ρυομενος αποστρεψει ασεβειας απο ιακωβ

You are focusing on vs. 26 and the redemption... but the timing for National Israel is different...

Acts 1:6-7 further bolsters the stance of Rm. 11:25 parallel to Luke 21:24.

You are obfuscating with Greek to hide your error. Nice try...

:surf:

# זֶה הוּא יֵשׁוּעַ מֶלֶךְ הַיְּהוּדִים
# Duh!!!!

200.gif

Jerry Shugart

The verses I quoted clearly show there was a remnant of Israel within the main body....it's not national!!!

This passage is speaking about the Israel of the middle east:

"And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing...In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you" (Zech.8:8,13,23).​

In the future the following prophecy will be fulfilled:

"Surely you will summon nations you know not, and nations that do not know you will hasten to you, because of the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, for he has endowed you with splendor"
(Isa.55:5).​

In the future the Gentiles will be saved as a result to the agency of the nation of Israel. Certainly this prophecy has not yet been fulfilled because at the present time the nation of Israel has not been endowed with splendor by the Lord.

Despite the fact that these prophecies reveal that in the future the LORD will once again employ the nation of Israel as His agent there are some people who deny this truth.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This passage is speaking about the Israel of the middle east:

"And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing...In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you" (Zech.8:8,13,23).​

In the future the following prophecy will be fulfilled:

"Surely you will summon nations you know not, and nations that do not know you will hasten to you, because of the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, for he has endowed you with splendor"
(Isa.55:5).​

In the future the Gentiles will be saved as a result to the agency of the nation of Israel. Certainly this prophecy has not yet been fulfilled because at the present time the nation of Israel has not been endowed with splendor by the Lord.

Despite the fact that these prophecies reveal that in the future the LORD will once again employ the nation of Israel as His agent there are some people who deny this truth.

You made that up.

The all Israel which will be saved is Gods people with the all believers joined to it through faith in Christ.

There is only one olive tree and God is the roots thereof, which branches of are still being grafted in from all nations, both from Jews and Gentiles.

So there is only one Israel and you can not find the existence of any other to accommodate yourself.

Israel is a mother with children.

It is the Bride of Christ which is the elect Church which is His Body.

1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

Eph 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

LA

daqq

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by daqq

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies (Post Gentile Christian Gospel Dispersing) for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. (Fathers, Ancestors, National) 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

Nope, you were already told about the higher probability of ethnos being HEATHEN instead GENTILES in this very passage. You failed to heed the truth of what was said to you in that place and thus you now here make other literal physical human beings your enemies. Likewise, as also already said to you before, you cannot understand Paul until you first understand the Testimony of Yeshua because Paul teaches the doctrines and commandments of Yeshua:

"For I would not that you be ignorant of this mystery, brethren, that you should not abide in your own wisdom; for callousness among a portion of Israel has been brought to pass until the fullness of the heathen are entered in, (seven heathen-nations greater and mightier than bnei Yisrael, Deut 7:1-6, which are seven heads and seven mountains, Rev 17:9-10, Matt 8:28, (Gergesenos-Girgashiy are demons in the doctrine of the Master), Matt 17:20, 21, 21:21, (devils are as "evil mountains" in the doctrine of the Master), Rev 8:8). AND IN THIS MANNER shall all Yisrael be delivered . . ."

Your own carnal man paradigm is destroying you, O partially blind Ephraim:
Perhaps there is the beam of a blossoming fig branch in your Evil Eye?
And who shall live when El does this? . . . :chuckle: