Why Israel of the middle east is not Gods people.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Nope, you were already told about the higher probability of ethnos being HEATHEN instead GENTILES in this very passage. You failed to heed the truth of what was said to you in that place and thus you now here make other literal physical human beings your enemies. Likewise, as also already said to you before, you cannot understand Paul until you first understand the Testimony of Yeshua because Paul teaches the doctrines and commandments of Yeshua:

"For I would not that you be ignorant of this mystery, brethren, that you should not abide in your own wisdom; for callousness among a portion of Israel has been brought to pass until the fullness of the heathen are entered in, (seven heathen-nations greater and mightier than bnei Yisrael, Deut 7:1-6, which are seven heads and seven mountains, Rev 17:9-10, Matt 8:28, (Gergesenos-Girgashiy are demons in the doctrine of the Master), Matt 17:20, 21, 21:21, (devils are as "evil mountains" in the doctrine of the Master), Rev 8:8). AND IN THIS MANNER shall all Yisrael be delivered . . ."

Your own carnal man paradigm is destroying you, O partially blind Ephraim:
Perhaps there is the beam of a blossoming fig branch in your Evil Eye?
And who shall live when El does this? . . . :chuckle:

Rotfl... Goy are ungodly heathens... ungodly... Rm. 4:5

# Next
.... while straining that gnat... did you taste Joe Camel?

daqq

# Next

Nope, I said devils . . . :)
You have to be willing to believe the Testimony of Yeshua, O wise one, (1Cor 1:24-31).
Literal mountains do not move by faith or come out of you by prayer and fasting . . . :duh:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You have to be willing to believe the Testimony of Yeshua, O wise one, (1Cor 1:24-31).
Literal mountains do not move by faith or come out of you by prayer and fasting . . . :duh:

Believe it or not... I've been nice to you...

Keep going full tard and see where you end up. I'm not friendly to scripture twisters that twist to feed their "Esau" Belly "Pride".

Devil is accuser Daqq....

You're so desperate to prove your worthless doctrine of men that you are setting yourself up for a major theological fall.

Mt. 23:24

Your getting taken to full task...

daqq

# Next

See, your carnal doctrine teaches that you get to remain Canaanites and devils . . .
Yay! MADites get to remain devils in an imaginary "house of the Goy" . . .
I tried to tell you that you are cutting yourself off from the Root. :chuckle:

daqq

Matthew 8:28-30 KJV
28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes,
[G1086 Γεργεσηνός] there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.
29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.

G1086 Γεργεσηνός Gergesenos (ger-ge-see-nos') n/g.
a Gergesene (i.e. Girgashite) or one of the aborigines of Israel.
[of Hebrew origin (H1622)]
KJV: Gergesene
Root(s): H1622

Deuteronomy 7:1-5 KJV
1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them;
[as in the days of Noach] thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

Acts 13:19-41 KJV
19 And when he had destroyed seven nations in the land of Chanaan, he divided their land to them by lot.
*SNIP*
40 Beware therefore, lest that come upon you, which is spoken of in the prophets;
41 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you
[Habakkuk 1:5].

HOW CAN THE ABOVE THINGS FROM HABAKKUK COME UPON THEM?

Habakkuk 1:5-8 KJV
5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.
6 For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.
7 They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.
8 Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.

All you have to do is look at your fellow comrad Sssssssssssaint Johnny Rotten to see what is coming for you too, dear wise one; for every man is likened to a house, and those bitter and hasty Chaldeans come to possess dwellings not their own, that is to say, your own swept and idol garnished house dear Dr. Evil.Eye. :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
All you have to do is look at your fellow comrad Sssssssssssaint Johnny Rotten to see what is coming for you too, dear wise one; for every man is likened to a house, and those bitter and hasty Chaldeans come to possess dwellings not their own, that is to say, your own swept and idol garnished house dear Dr. Evil.Eye. :chuckle:

Thanks for the compliment, Christ rejector!!! I take that as a compliment, given...
The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word. The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).

Tick, tick, tick.....great white throne.....

Epoisses

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies (Post Gentile Christian Gospel Dispersing) for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. (Fathers, Ancestors, National) 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

Israel will be saved when they accept Christ as their savior.

Not reject Christ and return to their homeland and go back to an old covenant law worship!!

The blindness has happened to Christians not the Jews.

Epoisses

This passage is speaking about the Israel of the middle east:

"And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing...In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you" (Zech.8:8,13,23).​

In the future the following prophecy will be fulfilled:

"Surely you will summon nations you know not, and nations that do not know you will hasten to you, because of the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, for he has endowed you with splendor"
(Isa.55:5).​

In the future the Gentiles will be saved as a result to the agency of the nation of Israel. Certainly this prophecy has not yet been fulfilled because at the present time the nation of Israel has not been endowed with splendor by the Lord.

Despite the fact that these prophecies reveal that in the future the LORD will once again employ the nation of Israel as His agent there are some people who deny this truth.

A Jew is someone with a circumcised heart like Paul the great apostle who preached the gospel. I'll take a hold of his skirt any day.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
See, your carnal doctrine teaches that you get to remain Canaanites and devils . . .

I warned you [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ...

You boil scripture down to the Greek and then attempt to find any word that suits your purpose the most conveniently. This not only means that you don't care about the scriptures integrity... it insinuates that you have very little scriptural integrity... most likely none... when it comes to proving your point.

Welcome to Revelation 22:18-19 ... your "Bull" has got you in a bad "charge".

maxresdefault.jpg

Epoisses

I warned you [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ...

You boil scripture down to the Greek and then attempt to find any word that suits your purpose the most conveniently. This not only means that you don't care about the scriptures integrity... it insinuates that you have very little scriptural integrity... most likely none... when it comes to proving your point.

maxresdefault.jpg

You're not man enough to go full retard! You need a stupid hat for that.

daqq

Nope, you were already told about the higher probability of ethnos being HEATHEN instead GENTILES in this very passage. You failed to heed the truth of what was said to you in that place and thus you now here make other literal physical human beings your enemies. Likewise, as also already said to you before, you cannot understand Paul until you first understand the Testimony of Yeshua because Paul teaches the doctrines and commandments of Yeshua:

"For I would not that you be ignorant of this mystery, brethren, that you should not abide in your own wisdom; for callousness among a portion of Israel has been brought to pass until the fullness of the heathen are entered in, (seven heathen-nations greater and mightier than bnei Yisrael, Deut 7:1-6, which are seven heads and seven mountains, Rev 17:9-10, Matt 8:28, (Gergesenos-Girgashiy are demons in the doctrine of the Master), Matt 17:20, 21, 21:21, (devils are as "evil mountains" in the doctrine of the Master), Rev 8:8). AND IN THIS MANNER shall all Yisrael be delivered . . ."

Your own carnal man paradigm is destroying you, O partially blind Ephraim:
Perhaps there is the beam of a blossoming fig branch in your Evil Eye?
And who shall live when El does this? . . . :chuckle:

Matthew 8:28-30 KJV
28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes,
[G1086 Γεργεσηνός] there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.
29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.

G1086 Γεργεσηνός Gergesenos (ger-ge-see-nos') n/g.
a Gergesene (i.e. Girgashite) or one of the aborigines of Israel.
[of Hebrew origin (H1622)]
KJV: Gergesene
Root(s): H1622

Deuteronomy 7:1-5 KJV
1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them;
[as in the days of Noach] thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

Acts 13:19-41 KJV
19 And when he had destroyed seven nations in the land of Chanaan, he divided their land to them by lot.
*SNIP*
40 Beware therefore, lest that come upon you, which is spoken of in the prophets;
41 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you
[Habakkuk 1:5].

HOW CAN THE ABOVE THINGS FROM HABAKKUK COME UPON THEM?

Habakkuk 1:5-8 KJV
5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.
6 For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.
7 They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.
8 Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.

I warned you @daqq ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Stop imitating me, demon. Only saved people, are allowed that privilege, old hag.

Wrong: Child of the devil. Yes. Yes, he did, to vipers, children of the devil, wolves, serpents, whited walls.....So did Paul. Let me get my hanky out. Made up-I am one of the nicest, sweetest guys, on TOL....Except when I meet a wolf, child of the devil,....or communist. And I do not negotiate with wolves, devil kids,.....or communists. I condemn them, and mark/expose/identify them, to protect the sheep/babes. That is scriptural, devil child. Accept it, wolfie. He did to wolves,...like yourself, and actors, like yourself, who do not "love him and God with all their hearts..." No, and neither do you; but I know a wolf's testimony-yours. As I have been saying, TOL audience-a perverter of the gospel of Christ-on record-again. Wolf. Child of the devil. We know-wolf, child of the devil. Ssssssssssssssssssssss..........

Lol, you see what I mean Dr. Evil.Eye.? Sssssssssssssaint Johnny Rotten in all his glory, dwelling in a tomb full of a dead man's bones and no man can bind him or tame him. When he opens his mouth it is like opening the mouth of the well of the abyss, and out of his abyss a thick black smoke rises into the air, as the smoke of the great iron furnace of Egypt; and his sun and the air about him is darkened by reason of the smoke of his abyss: and from the smoke come forth cursings, and the legions of the locusts of his doctrines fill the air. His little horn tongue proudly boasts the greatest of things with the greatest of ease, like the greatest big-top tent show on earth: his little horn tongue is a fiery flame, a world of iniquity that defiles the whole body and sets ablaze the course of nature; and it is kindled by the fire of Gehenna. The eighth is of the seven, just as Tubal-Kain brings forth Kain with the greatest of pomp and fanfare; and oh the beautiful son of perdition that he is until the day that his iniquity is uncovered. And who shall live when El does this? When the Deliverer comes forth out of Zion, then shall he truly know what it means to be delivered, and one will find him clothed and in his right mind. And in this manner shall all Yisrael be delivered, each in his or her own appointed times, times appointed of the Father, (when a child becomes a son), no exceptions to the rule. For the Master has said, When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he traverses through dry-arid-desert places, seeking rest, and finding none. Then says he, I will return into my house from where I came out; and when he is come, he finds it empty, swept, and garnished. Then he goes and associates (in league) with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse off than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked (fourth) generation (of the man). No exceptions to the rule: unless of course the spirit of the world and prince of the power of the air was never cast out of you to begin with; for if that one was never cast out of you to begin with, well then, I suppose you need not worry about him returning. :chuckle:

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
by Evil eye--Luke 21:4 Some will fall by the edge of the sword, others will be carried into all the countries of the Goyim, and Yerushalayim will be trampled down by the Goyim until the age of the Goyim has run its course. Romans 11:24-27 For if you were cut out of what is by nature a wild olive tree and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, [/U][/B]! For, brothers, I want you to understand this truth which God formerly concealed but has now revealed, so that you won’t imagine you know more than you actually do. It is that stoniness, to a degree, has come upon Isra’el, until the Gentile world enters in its fullness; and that it is in this way that all Isra’el will be saved.

Evil eye the flesh Jew, thinks the gentiles must come into flesh Israel.

No.

The fullness of the gentiles speaks of the believers of the nations, including all believing Jews, coming into the Kingdom of God, the olive tree.

Rom 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
Rom 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Same tree , same root, for both believing Jew and believing gentile.

Certainly not the imposter Israel of the middle east.

LA

daqq

Evil eye the flesh Jew, thinks the gentiles must come into flesh Israel.

No.

The fullness of the gentiles speaks of the believers of the nations, including all believing Jews, coming into the Kingdom of God, the olive tree.

Rom 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
Rom 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Same tree , same root, for both believing Jew and believing gentile.

Certainly not the imposter Israel of the middle east.

LA

Clue the first:

Romans 1:13 YLT (Young's Literal Bible)
13 And I do not wish you to be ignorant, brethren, that many times I did purpose to come unto you--and was hindered till the present time--that some fruit I might have also among you, even as also among the other nations
[εθνεσιν (εθνος)].

Romans 1:13-14 ASV
13 And I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you (and was hindered hitherto), that I might have some fruit in you also, even as in the rest of the Gentiles
[εθνεσιν (εθνος)].
14 I am debtor both to Greeks
[ελλησιν (ελλην)] and to Barbarians, [βαρβαροις (βαρβαρος)] both to the wise and to the foolish.

Romans 1:16 ASV
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek
[ελληνι (ελλην)].

Romans 2:9-10 ASV
9 tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that worketh evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Greek;
[ελληνος (ελλην)]
10 but glory and honor and peace to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Greek:
[ελληνι (ελλην)]

Romans 2:9-10 KJV
9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
[ελληνος (ελλην)]
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
[ελληνι (ελλην)]

Romans 10:12 ASV
12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek:
[ελληνος (ελλην)] for the same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich unto all that call upon him:

One more appropriately renders εθνεσιν as "nations", (as opposed to "Gentiles").
One does not appear to understand.
One is outright lying.

And Paul is already "in debt" to both Greeks, (ελλησιν) and Barbarians, (βαρβαροις).
Thus "Barbarians" are not so bad as that name may imply in modern terminology.

It really is a mess what has happened with the English translations: we have with just ethnos alone the three primary possibilities of "heathen", "nations", and "gentiles" or "Gentiles" throughout the entire epistle, (capitalization should be ignored when it comes to "gentiles" but unfortunately it is not). Then additionally we have "barbarians", (which are essentially just non-Greeks), and then Greeks; and these are of course in addition to Yhudim. However when you render ethnos as "nations" throughout the epistle then suddenly you see that the understanding I have presented concerning Romans 11:25 becomes quite plausible because that is what we read in Deuteronomy 7:1 and Acts 13:19, seven nations, and we know from other sources and teachings that those are seven heathen-nations which need to be expelled from the Land, (every man has his land; both the adamah-soil of the altar of the heart and the eretz-outer-bounds "commons-profane" area of the house-body-temple, [the commons-profane is "the flesh" outer-bounds of your body-temple]).

Jerry Shugart

A Jew is someone with a circumcised heart like Paul the great apostle who preached the gospel. I'll take a hold of his skirt any day.

The following in "bold" cannot be speaking of the Body of Christ:

"And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing"
(Zech.8:8,13).​

Are you willing to argue that at one time the Body of Christ was a "curse" among the Gentiles? If not, then tell us the identity of those belonging to the "house of Judah" and the "house of Israel"?

Thanks!

Epoisses

The following in "bold" cannot be speaking of the Body of Christ:

"And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing"

Are you willing to argue that at one time the Body of Christ was a "curse" among the Gentiles? If not, then tell us the identity of those belonging to the "house of Judah" and the "house of Israel"?

Thanks!

Converted Jews fall into the house of Judah and converted Gentiles fall into the house of Israel. Paul actually uses this analogy in Romans 9 where he quotes from Hosea as they which were not a people shall be called the children of the living God. If we go back to Hosea the prophet was actually talking about the house of Israel or the ten northern tribes and Paul uses it as a reference to the Gentiles. The house of Israel was lost to history so God brought in the Gentiles to fill the ranks.

Jerry Shugart

The house of Israel was lost to history so God brought in the Gentiles to fill the ranks.

WRONG!

We can see that in the future the "house of Israel" will be made up of the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more"
(Jer.31:31-34).​

In this passage we can see that the "fathers" of both the house of Israel and the house of Judah are the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Their "fathers" broke the LORD's covenant and it was the physical descendants of Jacob who did that. Therefore those of the "house of Israel" will, like their fathers, be the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

So your idea that the LORD brought in Gentiles to fill the ranks of the house of Israel is easily shown to be in error.

Last edited:

Epoisses

Paul quotes Hosea and applies it to the Gentiles and Hosea was talking about the house of Israel or the ten northern tribes.

Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God. Rom. 9:24-26

And she conceived again, and bare a daughter. And God said unto him, Call her name Loruhamah: for I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel; but I will utterly take them away. But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen. Now when she had weaned Loruhamah, she conceived, and bare a son. Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God....And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God. Hosea 1:6-8;2:23

Jerry Shugart

Paul quotes Hosea and applies it to the Gentiles and Hosea was talking about the house of Israel or the ten northern tribes.

Why did you just IGNORE what I said about Jeremiah 31:31-34? That proves that in the future the house of Israel will be made up of the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. That proves that what you said here is in error:

The house of Israel was lost to history so God brought in the Gentiles to fill the ranks.

Instead of actually addressing what is said at Jeremiah 31:31-34 you are now trying to prove that what is said in that passage cannot be trusted. Now we are back to this verse:

It was those of the house of Israel and of the house of Judah who were a curse among the heathen. Who do you think makes up those two houses?

Thanks!