Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Yeah, straight guys always get on the cover of homosexual periodicals.

From what I've read, Jimmy Savile wasn't particularly picky on who or what he raped.

You know fine well that Savile isn't regarded as homosexual so it's no surprise you could only go to some loony blog to try and make out he was. A predator? For sure. Different animal and you'll only embarrass yourself further if you're going to try to paint the guy as gay...

You disappoint me Art: You not only don't know about American LGBTQueer icons, you don't know about United Kingdom ones.

Scores of Jimmy Savile’s victims describe abuse at Stoke Mandeville

In harrowing detail, 60 men and women have recounted the abuse they suffered at the hands of Jimmy Savile many years ago....

Victims also included a nine-year-old boy groped by Savile at a hospital fundraising event. The boy, who had become separated from his parents, was lured into Savile’s Rolls-Royce and says he was molested behind the tinted windows. Another man recounted how Savile would take him, aged between nine and 11, to the porter’s office and tell him he was a naughty boy for eating all the sweets, before molesting him.
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...es-victims-describe-abuse-at-stoke-mandeville

I believe that Jimmy "the necrophiliac" Savile was the "B" in the LGBTQ acronym Art.

Arthur Brain

You're the one comparing blind and deaf people with those who have and act out on homosexual desires, not me.

Well, no. I don't consider blind/deaf people to be in the remotest way 'second class' to those that can see and hear so you're just more nutty than usual to even claim or intimate such on that score.

Why God allows things to happen that many perceive to be cruel is an entire subject in itself, something that I don't care to discuss with a moral relativist pagan at this time.

But, you claim that God doesn't make mistakes so if a child is born deaf and blind it has to be by design right? Surely you're not going to squirm out of answering on the point if that's the position you hold? Why is a child born that way?

Homosexual desires, as shown throughout this 4 part thread is brought on my traumatic environmental factors. Those desires, through spiritual and/or psychological therapy, can be changed, even though the LGBTQueer movement is doing it best to see that it's illegal to do so.

Well, all you've shown on this four part train wreck is a personal obsession with male homosexuality and scant regard for anything resembling objective rationale or reason. If you're actually in the closet yourself then it would hardly surprise anybody but you have no remit to profess yourself an expert as to why others are simply homo or bisexual.

Arthur Brain

You disappoint me Art: You not only don't know about American LGBTQueer icons, you don't know about United Kingdom ones.

Scores of Jimmy Savile’s victims describe abuse at Stoke Mandeville

In harrowing detail, 60 men and women have recounted the abuse they suffered at the hands of Jimmy Savile many years ago....

Victims also included a nine-year-old boy groped by Savile at a hospital fundraising event. The boy, who had become separated from his parents, was lured into Savile’s Rolls-Royce and says he was molested behind the tinted windows. Another man recounted how Savile would take him, aged between nine and 11, to the porter’s office and tell him he was a naughty boy for eating all the sweets, before molesting him.
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...es-victims-describe-abuse-at-stoke-mandeville

I believe that Jimmy "the necrophiliac" Savile was the "B" in the LGBTQ acronym Art.

You on the other hand don't as it's expected...Savile was a predator but he wasn't a homosexual and you know it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
You're the one comparing blind and deaf people with those who have and act out on homosexual desires, not me.

Well, no. I don't consider blind/deaf people to be in the remotest way 'second class' to those that can see and hear so you're just more nutty than usual to even claim or intimate such on that score.

Then don't compare them to people who because of sexual abuse or being raised in a dysfunctional home, contract perverse sexual desires.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Why God allows things to happen that many perceive to be cruel is an entire subject in itself, something that I don't care to discuss with a moral relativist pagan at this time.

But, you claim that God doesn't make mistakes so if a child is born deaf and blind it has to be by design right? Surely you're not going to squirm out of answering on the point if that's the position you hold? Why is a child born that way?

Why does God allow the innocent to suffer?
http://www.gotquestions.org/innocent-suffer.html

I realize that for a God hating pagan like yourself that the above article means nothing, but it might to others.

Homosexual desires, as shown throughout this 4 part thread is brought on my traumatic environmental factors. Those desires, through spiritual and/or psychological therapy, can be changed, even though the LGBTQueer movement is doing it best to see that it's illegal to do so.

Well, all you've shown on this four part train wreck is a personal obsession with male homosexuality and scant regard for anything resembling objective rationale or reason. If you're actually in the closet yourself then it would hardly surprise anybody but you have no remit to profess yourself an expert as to why others are simply homo or bisexual.

I can't help but think that you, Al and widdle zoo22 are taking this 4 part thread personal Art.

Arthur Brain

Then don't compare them to people who because of sexual abuse or being raised in a dysfunctional home, contract perverse sexual desires.

I wasn't, in any way whatsoever anyway. That was your own projection coming through I would posit and if you've been through such then I'm truly sorry but it doesn't excuse your complete ignorance on the topic.

Why does God allow the innocent to suffer?
http://www.gotquestions.org/innocent-suffer.html

I realize that for a God hating pagan like yourself that the above article means nothing, but it might to others.

It means nothing because it's akin to getting answers from a used car salesman that's itching to sell a cut'n'shut job to the gullible who need wheels without question.

I can't help but think that you, Al and widdle zoo22 are taking this 4 part thread personal Art.

And that's about the what...178th time you've been reduced to falling back on the ole alluding 'opponents of my position are gay' "retort"?

Your thread is a load of bollocks aCW and no pun intended.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
These words should send liberals running to see their therapists:

Ted Cruz spanks his daughter, and Republicans are A-OK with that

Jan. 9, 2016

During a rally in Iowa on Friday evening, Ted Cruz made a joke that went over fine with his audience -- but was less popular once the wider world caught wind.

Replying to a woman who asked him about holding someone accountable for the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens in Benghazi in 2012, Cruz said that she was "exactly right." He criticized President Obama and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for "engag[ing] in deception" on the matter. Then he zeroed in on Clinton, the likely Democratic nominee for the presidency.

"We do know Hillary told her daughter Chelsea, 'Well, gosh, I knew it was a terrorist attack, while we were out telling the American people it wasn't,'" Cruz said. "You know I'll tell you, in my house, if my daughter Catherine, the five-year-old, says something she knows to be false, she gets a spanking."

He added: "Well, in America, the voters have a way of administering a spanking."

While it's never hard to find outraged people on social media, there was certainly an element of the response to Cruz's comments that struck a nerve. Former George W. Bush strategist Matthew Dowd, now a commentator for ABC, stated that Cruz was not "a real man" for using corporal punishment on his daughter. Others expressed similar surprise.

And according to numbers from the General Social Survey conducted every two years by the National Opinion Research Center, America is slowly growing less supportive of spanking children. But a majority of Americans still support it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-daughter-and-republicans-are-a-ok-with-that/

Arthur Brain

Shouldn't you be making melodramatic requests to the mods to verify that Wizard of Oz hasn't got 74 concurrent usernames or something utterly bizarre?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Shouldn't you be making melodramatic requests to the mods to verify that Wizard of Oz hasn't got 74 concurrent usernames or something utterly bizarre?

I should be working on the annual "Top 5 Posts of the Year" award. Rumor has it that a certain someone is getting two (count em 2) awards.

Arthur Brain

I should be working on the annual "Top 5 Posts of the Year" award. Rumor has it that a certain someone is getting two (count em 2) awards.

Hmm, is that just the one person or your imagined alias that they have so they can share the coveted thing?

:think:

PS:

Dear TOL, can you please confirm that aCW has an IP address that doesn't end in freely...etc...

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Discussed earlier in this thread.

Again: God doesn't make mistakes and we are made in His Image. Environmental factors cause homosexual desires and with His help those desires can change.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4468222&postcount=733

As seen in recent posts talking about the JONAH case, the LGBTQueer movement doesn't want people to change.
God's plan must include considerable variation, given that we are all unique, not identical clones stamped out on some Heavenly production line.

As previously stated, Jesus declined to demand that "The Woman Caught in Adultery" be punished according to Mosaic Law not based on some legal technicality, but because He chose to show compassion.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Again: God doesn't make mistakes and we are made in His Image. Environmental factors cause homosexual desires and with His help those desires can change.

As seen in recent posts talking about the JONAH case, the LGBTQueer movement doesn't want people to change.

God's plan must include considerable variation, given that we are all unique, not identical clones stamped out on some Heavenly production line.

(Moral relativism at work: "considerable variation" is needed for God's moral code on human sexuality).

The common denominator is that we're all sinners and God ordained the Church, the family and civil government to help man overcome those sinful desires and behaviors that he partakes in.

As previously stated, Jesus declined to demand that "The Woman Caught in Adultery" be punished according to Mosaic Law not based on some legal technicality, but because He chose to show compassion.

I blew that liberal lie out of the water in this thread:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115369

Arthur Brain

(Moral relativism at work: "considerable variation" is needed for God's moral code on human sexuality).

The common denominator is that we're all sinners and God ordained the Church, the family and civil government to help man overcome those sinful desires and behaviors that he partakes in.

I blew that liberal lie out of the water in this thread:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115369

Connie, it would be a wonder if you could run a bath let alone blow anything out of the water...

You might be a legend in whatever happens to pass for a brain in that skull of yours but not so much to anyone else.

brewmama

But then he told her to go and sin no more, which would, you know, involve change.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So have you stopped sinning completely then? No lies? Oh...probably a sore point that so, er, no other misdemeanours then...?

As I've mentioned many times in this 4 part thread:

There is a huge difference between people who struggle with sinful behaviors (and through spiritual guidance attempt to overcome them) and those who are proud of their sinful behaviors.

Arthur Brain

There is a huge difference between people who struggle with sinful behaviors (and through spiritual guidance attempt to overcome them) and those who are proud of their sinful behaviors.

Well, it's really just a one part borefest of a personal blog but I take it you're no longer going to use lying sleazy innuendo as part of your...'manifesto'?

:think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Queers and trannys overcome their shame and guilt by covering it with drugs, alcohol and depraved behavior. They block it out so they feel normal, you should know this with all the gay buddies you cavort with. It's true folks, ACW admittedly cavorts with gays.

cav·ort
kəˈvôrt/Submit
verb
jump or dance around excitedly.
"spider monkeys leap and cavort in the branches"
synonyms: skip, dance, romp, jig, caper, frisk, play/horse around, gambol, prance, frolic, lark; More
informal
apply oneself enthusiastically to sexual or disreputable pursuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.