Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Even gay men are repulsed by NAMBLA ,...

Have one come forward and tell us that (be forewarned, there will be questions asked).

what questions?

Boy, (oops!) Gosh, where shall I start?

These are just a few questions that I would ask if a proud and unrepentant homosexual were to come forward in this thread and talk about how "repulsed" he is with NAMBLA:

1). Tell us about the LGBTQueer term "gay youth".
2). Would you tell a young person that homosexuality is a perfectly legitimate behavior or morally wrong?
3). Would you allow a young person in your custody to be alone with your homosexual friends, many who undoubtedly had been sexually molested as children?
4). Repeat after me: "Homosexual activist and NAMBLA founder David Thorstad, as well as homosexual "pioneers" Harry Hay and Frank Kameny are disgusting pieces of trash for supporting 'man boy love'" (after you type that out, you can tell us how disgusting pederasts/"gay icons" Harvey Milk and Terry Bean are).

The floor is all yours TracerBullet.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
United States

12 states still ban sodomy a decade after court ruling
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...n-sodomy-a-decade-after-court-ruling/7981025/

A Christian nation doesn't execute people who are sexually confused jgarden (there's too much death already in the LGBTQueer/abortion/sexual anarchist movement), it legislates righteous laws that will help these lost souls, many who were raped as children or grew up in dysfunctional homes, find a better way.

What do gay people do together AC dub ?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
United States

12 states still ban sodomy a decade after court ruling
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...n-sodomy-a-decade-after-court-ruling/7981025/

A Christian nation doesn't execute people who are sexually confused jgarden (there's too much death already in the LGBTQueer/abortion/sexual anarchist movement), it legislates righteous laws that will help these lost souls, many who were raped as children or grew up in dysfunctional homes, find a better way.
There is no reliable medical evidence to suggest that "aCultureWarrior" or any other individual made conscious decision as to their personal sexual orientation.

Arthur Brain

These are just a few questions that I would ask if a proud and unrepentant homosexual were to come forward in this thread and talk about how "repulsed" he is with NAMBLA:

2). Would you tell a young person that homosexuality is a perfectly legitimate behavior or morally wrong?
3). Would you allow a young person in your custody to be alone with your homosexual friends, many who undoubtedly had been sexually molested as children?
4). Repeat after me: "Homosexual activist and NAMBLA founder David Thorstad, as well as homosexual "pioneers" Harry Hay and Frank Kameny are disgusting pieces of trash for supporting 'man boy love'" (after you type that out, you can tell us how disgusting pederasts/"gay icons" Harvey Milk and Terry Bean are).

The irony here is that there'll be a load of gay people who aren't nearly as familiar as you are with all of these folk or probably even heard of some of them...

Get a new hobby man.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is no reliable medical evidence to suggest that "aCultureWarrior" or any other individual made conscious decision as to their personal sexual orientation.

Discussed earlier in this thread.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Again: God doesn't make mistakes and we are made in His Image. Environmental factors cause homosexual desires and with His help those desires can change.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4468222&postcount=733

As seen in recent posts talking about the JONAH case, the LGBTQueer movement doesn't want people to change.

Arthur Brain

Again: God doesn't make mistakes and we are made in His Image. Environmental factors cause homosexual desires and with His help those desires can change.

As seen in recent posts talking about the JONAH case, the LGBTQueer movement doesn't want people to change.

So people born deaf and blind are naturally deficient by design then?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

The irony here is that there'll be a load of gay people who aren't nearly as familiar as you are with all of these folk or probably even heard of some of them...

I'm well aware that you're not familiar with many of the "pioneers" and "icons" of the American LGBTQueer movement Art, that is why on occasion I talk about those on your side of the water (Peter "the pedophile" Tatchell, Jimmy "the necrophiliac" Saville, etc.)

Rapes, abuse, possible necrophilia: DJ Jimmy Savile's hospital horrors detailed
http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/26/world/europe/uk-jimmy-savile-abuse-report/index.html

image002.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

So people born deaf and blind are naturally deficient by design then?

They're only "deficient" in your moral relativist mind Art.

(There is nothing immoral about being deaf or blind).

Arthur Brain

I'm well aware that you're not familiar with many of the "pioneers" and "icons" of the American LGBTQueer movement Art, that is why on occasion I talk about those on your side of the water (Peter "the pedophile" Tatchell, Jimmy "the necrophiliac" Saville, etc.)

Rapes, abuse, possible necrophilia: DJ Jimmy Savile's hospital horrors detailed
http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/26/world/europe/uk-jimmy-savile-abuse-report/index.html

image002.jpg

I was aware of Jimmy Savile before you brought it up aCW. Sickening as are many other cases: Rolf Harris etc. Nothing to do with homosexuality being paedophilia however no matter how much you want to tie the two.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was aware of Jimmy Savile before you brought it up aCW. Sickening as are many other cases: Rolf Harris etc. Nothing to do with homosexuality being paedophilia however no matter how much you want to tie the two.

Yeah, it must be a coincidence that most if not all of the "pioneers" and "icons" of both the American and United Kingdom LGBTQueer movement were pedophiles or pederasts.

Jimmy Savile: Britain's No1 Homosexual
http://jimcannotfixthis.blogspot.com/2013/09/britains-no1-homosexual.html

Arthur Brain

Yeah, it must be a coincidence that most if not all of the "pioneers" and "icons" of both the American and United Kingdom LGBTQueer movement were pedophiles or pederasts.

Jimmy Savile: Britain's No1 Homosexual
http://jimcannotfixthis.blogspot.com/2013/09/britains-no1-homosexual.html

Oh get a grip. If you knew anything you'd know it's actually female victims who have pressed for justice and associated. Savile is not regarded as gay so get your homework straight and quit using silly blogs...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
They're deficient by lacking the senses that most people are born with so again, is that through design?

They're 2nd class citizens to people like you. Besides, being deaf or blind isn't something that is brought on by environmental factors, nor can they be changed through spiritual and/or psychological counseling.

You're the one that says God doesn't make mistakes.

He doesn't. God haters like yourself seem to think that He plays cruel tricks on people, but those of us who have a relationship with Him know differently.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh get a grip. If you knew anything you'd know it's actually female victims who have pressed for justice and associated. Savile is not regarded as gay so get your homework straight and quit using silly blogs...

Yeah, straight guys always get on the cover of homosexual periodicals.

From what I've read, Jimmy Savile wasn't particularly picky on who or what he raped.

Arthur Brain

They're 2nd class citizens to people like you. Besides, being deaf or blind isn't something that is brought on by environmental factors, nor can they be changed through spiritual and/or psychological counseling.

No they aren't, at all. Why on earth would you even say that if there wasn't some sort of irritated projection going on?

He doesn't. God haters like yourself seem to think that He plays cruel tricks on people, but those of us who have a relationship with Him know differently.

So explain why people have the misfortune to be born both deaf and blind then and how this is part of the design.

Arthur Brain

Yeah, straight guys always get on the cover of homosexual periodicals.

From what I've read, Jimmy Savile wasn't particularly picky on who or what he raped.

You know fine well that Savile isn't regarded as homosexual so it's no surprise you could only go to some loony blog to try and make out he was. A predator? For sure. Different animal and you'll only embarrass yourself further if you're going to try to paint the guy as gay...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No they aren't, at all. Why on earth would you even say that if there wasn't some sort of irritated projection going on?

You're the one comparing blind and deaf people with those who have and act out on homosexual desires, not me.

So explain why people have the misfortune to be born both deaf and blind then and how this is part of the design.

Why God allows things to happen that many perceive to be cruel is an entire subject in itself, something that I don't care to discuss with a moral relativist pagan at this time.

Homosexual desires, as shown throughout this 4 part thread is brought on my traumatic environmental factors. Those desires, through spiritual and/or psychological therapy, can be changed, even though the LGBTQueer movement is doing it best to see that it's illegal to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.