Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

....Fellow Brit [and homosexualist*] Ricky Gervais...

*homosexualist: "a person, whether they are homosexual or not,.. who is 100 percent invested in the homosexual agenda."
http://theseattlelesbian.com/scott-lively-obama-radical-homosexualist/

There, feel better now?

Not particularly. It's just a stupid word invented and adopted by pompous, self righteous, paranoid brainless gasbags with no actual grounding in common sense or reality.

Now that my libelous accusation has been cleared up, thoughts on the lives that bisexual (and former? coke head) David Bowie helped destroy? (including his own).

Only the above, as that's all that fits.

TracerBullet

Once again I've made my point:

Those who proudly engage in homosexuality and/or promote the LGBTQueer agenda, will never speak badly about homosexuality, it's icons (even the ones that were involved with a pedophile/pederast organization) nor will they tell children that homosexuality is wrong.

gay_kids_transgender.jpg

I don't lie to my children

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Those who proudly engage in homosexuality and/or promote the LGBTQueer agenda, will never speak badly about homosexuality, it's icons (even the ones that were involved with a pedophile/pederast organization) nor will they tell children that homosexuality is wrong.

I don't lie to my children

You know, maybe I've been too harsh on 'gays'. Several people throughout my blogging days have encouraged me to get to know 'gays' so that I can better understand them.

If a homosexual male who 'married' a male who had his genitals mutilated to become a pretend woman transgender person, who together went to a foreign country and adopted a couple of handicapped children would come forward, perhaps I could understand their life better and sell out God like so many other 'Christians' do embrace the 'gay' lifestyle.

Do you know anyone that fits into that category that will help me overcome my hateful, bigoted, racist homophobia TracerBullet?

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

gay_kids_transgender.jpg

They also suck children in by using pretty rainbow colors. Repugnant. Now I can't enjoy a rainbow

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

*homosexualist: "a person, whether they are homosexual or not,.. who is 100 percent invested in the homosexual agenda."

There, feel better now?

Not particularly. It's just a stupid word invented and adopted by pompous, self righteous, paranoid brainless gasbags with no actual grounding in common sense or reality.

My my Arthurrr, such a way to talk about TOL super moderator Bob Enyart:

* Misogynist Modified: After being warned of sounding misogynistic in his comments regarding Megyn Kelly, your host refrains from bringing up her appearance in favor of exposing her pro-abort, homosexualist, (over & over & over) views!
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4573748&postcount=1

Now that my libelous accusation has been cleared up, thoughts on the lives that bisexual (and former? coke head) David Bowie helped destroy? (including his own).

Only the above, as that's all that fits.

Come on Arthurrr, let's talk about Bowie's appetite when it came to sex.

You know, when I go to Baskin Robbins, I don't always order the same flavor of ice cream. Do you think David Bowie was that way when it came to sex?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

There, feel better now?

* Misogynist Modified: After being warned of sounding misogynistic in his comments regarding Megyn Kelly, your host refrains from bringing up her appearance in favor of exposing her pro-abort, homosexualist, (over & over & over) views!

You know, when I go to Baskin Robbins, I don't always order the same flavor of ice cream. Do you think David Bowie was that way when it came to sex?

You worry too much about gay activities

TracerBullet

You know, maybe I've been too harsh on 'gays'. Several people throughout my blogging days have encouraged me to get to know 'gays' so that I can better understand them.

If a homosexual male who 'married' a male who had his genitals mutilated to become a pretend woman transgender person, who together went to a foreign country and adopted a couple of handicapped children would come forward, perhaps I could understand their life better and sell out God like so many other 'Christians' do embrace the 'gay' lifestyle.

Do you know anyone that fits into that category that will help me overcome my hateful, bigoted, racist homophobia TracerBullet?

what does this bit of nastiness have to do with the simple fact that I won't lie to my children?

TracerBullet

It's that time of the year again! Each year I have some fun with my good friends at TOL who go out of their way to defend and promote sexual perversion, by awarding the top 5 posts of the year.

Top-5-Posts.jpg

Here are the links to last year's winners:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4175657&postcount=4598

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4177183&postcount=4599

Back later with #5.

I thought it would be fun to make a top five list of the most outrageous false claims you've made....but then I realized that there would be no way to narrow the list down to just five

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It's that time of the year again!

Time to recall my 'honorable' mention in a dishonorable thread:

On a side note:

I just received a very HATEFUL note from pagan homosexualist annadennebettti. This is the first time I've thought this, as I've always just written her off as a typical f-h'ing liberal in the past, but is it possible that annab is a lesbian?

anna, what sayest thou about my speculation?

You didn't receive a "very HATEFUL note" from me. Not a PM and not a visitor message. What you got from me was a neg rep.

I told you that you were a liar, and that everyone could see that but you.

Go ahead, produce the neg rep aCW, I don't mind.

You're a liar. You lie all the time, and you don't own up to it. If I gave you the benefit of the doubt, it would be that you're so consumed by your own hatred and obsession that you really can't see that you're lying.

But I won't give you the benefit of the doubt, because I know better. As you've indicated in threads about torture, you believe the end justifies the means. So in your morality crusade, anything goes, anything's acceptable, if it advances your cause. The destruction of truth is merely collateral damage to you. You've lied (or used innuendo to accomplish what you didn't actually say outright) about so many people over the years. I think you've created an identity for yourself in your own mind as some kind of an action hero, a superman out to protect "truth, justice and the American Way" but in the process you've turned all those things into cartoons.

As for your "speculation," it wouldn't matter if I said I wasn't a lesbian, because once you have the idea in your head, you'll just keep saying it. I've watched you "speculate" that way about others, and watched as they kept setting you straight only to have you say it again. I'm not going to go that route because 1. I can't be bothered, 2. I'm not fazed by the word the way you are, and 3. it bothers me a lot more that you lied about me sending you a "very HATEFUL note" because I didn't send you a note, and telling you that you're a liar isn't being hateful.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Time to recall my 'honorable' mention in a dishonorable thread:

Welcome back anna.

Knowing what you do about those who partake in homosexual behavior (riddled with disease, disorders, etc.) and the agenda that came along with the decriminalization of homosexuality (the indoctrination of children, redefining our society's invaluable institutions, etc.), why don't you tell us why homosexuality should remain decriminalized?

Arthur Brain

I could care less who uses the word. It's dumb all ends up and doesn't even exist in any recognized dictionary.

Er, ya know what, let's not okay? Unlike you, I'm not interested in any salacious details of other people's private lives whether gay, bi or straight and I'm not interested in your dietary habits either...

Suffice to say Bowie was long term married and a very private man. If only you were the same.

Arthur Brain

It's that time of the year again! Each year I have some fun with my good friends at TOL who go out of their way to defend and promote sexual perversion, by awarding the top 5 posts of the year.

Top-5-Posts.jpg

Here are the links to last year's winners:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4175657&postcount=4598

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4177183&postcount=4599

Back later with #5.

Darn, I thought it might be that special time of month where it was "Table Of Contents!" again...

:sigh:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For you parents that have sexually/gender confused children out there, don't seek spiritual and psychological help for them, support them by saying things like:

"Hey, you were assigned male a birth, you love wearing dresses, and that's OK."

7 Ways Parents Can Be More Body Positive Toward Their Queer & Transgender Kids

Jan. 13, 2016

In a society that treasures the gender binary and constantly questions the bodies of those who aren't cisgender, growing up queer or trans isn't easy. It's even more difficult when you're not blessed with a set of body positive parents. It's important to recognize that if our generation still finds it difficult to wrap its head around the idea of gender nonconforming and transgender identities, it's bound to be even trickier for those of an older generation. But for parents who are willing to learn, and for younger parents or those expecting a child, knowing how to create a safe and body positive space at home is inarguably important.

My parents have made the effort over the past year to understand my genderqueer identity, through asking me questions and taking care to use proper pronouns when referring to me. However, before I had the words to express how I was feeling in my body, they certainly enforced certain aspects of the gender binary. I was encouraged to dress in a feminine way, to get rid of my body hair, and not to pass gas since it wasn't "ladylike."

These kinds of reinforcements can be damaging, even for cisgender children. Creating foundations of understanding and body positivity should help kids discovering their own gender identities feel safer, and not make coming out later in life quite as painful or confusing. We need more parents saying, "Hey, you were assigned male a birth, you love wearing dresses, and that's OK." Here are some ways be more body positive towards your children, especially when it comes to gender nonconforming or trans kids.

Read more: http://www.bustle.com/articles/1348...-positive-toward-their-queer-transgender-kids

0453bac0-9b7a-0133-b315-0e438b3b98d1.jpg

And you fell for the LGBTQ movement lie that homosexuality is only for "consenting adults".

Shame on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.