Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
San Diego's LGBTQueer so-called "community" does

Yes, aCW, because you're not in charge, everyone in the city has the opportunity to enjoy the park (when they're not being shouted at, that is).

Then you hit the proverbial jackpot: nice weather, a nice walk and a group of homosexuals/transvestites exchanging words with street preachers.

Twas a wonderful day in San Diego's Balboa Park ey anna?

Nice weather, nice walk, and a chance to observe your "method" in living color. It was more freakish than the circus, although that's not saying much because I think the circus is pretty creepy.

They were also insulting the Arab woman with the headscarf on, asking her if her husband was a pilot.

And people here have tried to tell me that TOL isn't the real world... well, that group sure looked a lot like TOL.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Yes, God's design for human sexuality (psssst, it doesn't involve people of the same gender engaging in unnatural sex).

Are you implying that God's design for human sexuality isn't universal and was only intended for the Israelites eons ago?
I use the Apostle Paul's verse on civil government frequently.

Surely you're not implying that because he was unmarried that he was a closeted homosexual?
My turn: At what age did you first realize that you HATE God?

In order......
1. Does this mean that my wife's ducks are evil?
And our neighbour's dogs .....?
Humans are natural, just like all creatures, and we are now beginning to recognise different drives and desires in other folks and acknowledge them Jesus would be proud of these changes, methinks.

When you decide that you want to talk about God's design for human sexuality as seen in Genesis 2: 18-25 and Matthew 19: 4-6, let me know.

Back then, yes. All God's laws were beneficial to the people back then.
Many still are, bit I wonder how many you might ignore? Do you keep them all?

Irrelevant. Laws are either righteous or unrighteous. My personal life has nothing to do with whether or not this abomination known as homosexuality should be recriminalized.

Well, he did rant on about all that, somewhat obsessively Imo.

And here I thought that it was the ones who defend sexual perversion that might have a personal stake in it.

I am a Deist, so I feel at peace with God.

You do realize that He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah don't you? (I wonder if they felt at "peace" with Him prior to that?).

On that note: If you have anything to add to the thread as to why homosexuality should remain decriminalized, please do. Otherwise, have a nice day.

eider

When you decide that you want to talk about God's design for human sexuality as seen in Genesis 2: 18-25 and Matthew 19: 4-6, let me know.
Ah ha! Mat 19+ shows that old laws need altering. Jesus was smart, but you are taking his words out of context.
Irrelevant. Laws are either righteous or unrighteous. My personal life has nothing to do with whether or not this abomination known as homosexuality should be recriminalized.
Oh! So your personal life is above the 613 Laws of the early bible? But you want to apply these laws to others? Is there a word to describe that?
And here I thought that it was the ones who defend sexual perversion that might have a personal stake in it.
You thought....... You thought...... Shakespeare thought better, methinks.
Look out for the soap box ranter and raver..... look closesly, was his message.
You do realize that He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah don't you? (I wonder if they felt at "peace" with Him prior to that?).
A bit of overkill there...... just imagine all the heteros who died in those cities, yeah?

On that note: If you have anything to add to the thread as to why homosexuality should remain decriminalized, please do. Otherwise, have a nice day.
Yep....... Democracies have decided. More will follow.
You are crying out in some wilderness,

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not to cut your pro homosexual/Christian bashing post short anna, but I really need to know why the LGBTQ movement continues to defend Islam when Islam is their worst enemy?

They were also insulting the Arab woman with the headscarf on, asking her if her husband was a pilot.

I've always said that the common denominator between the LGBTQueer movement and Islam is their out and out HATRED of Judeo/Christian doctrine (no mention of pedophilia, as that's offensive to some of TOL's rainbow crowd). You know it, I know that you know it, so we'll leave it at that.

Muslim Extremist Arrested for Murder of Gays in Seattle
Opposing Islamism isn’t just about terrorism and national security. Two Americans were killed on American soil due to Islamic ideology.
http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/muslim-extremist-arrested-murder-gays-seattle#

Christians are your friends anna, not your enemies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Not to cut your pro homosexual/Christian bashing post short anna, but I really need to know why the LGBTQ movement continues to defend Islam when Islam is their worst enemy?

Who's defending Islam? I'm defending the right of a person to walk in the park without being humiliated, harassed and insulted.

he common denominator between the LGBTQueer movement and Islam is their out and out HATRED of Judeo/Christian doctrine (no mention of pedophilia, as that's offensive to some of TOL's rainbow crowd). You know it, I know that you know it, so we'll leave it at that.
Yeah, well, I don't read most of what you say.

that the common denominator between the LGBTQueer movement and Islam is their out and out HATRED of Judeo/Christian doctrine (no mention of pedophilia, as that's offensive to some of TOL's rainbow crowd). You know it, I know that you know it, so we'll leave it at that.

No, "we" won't leave it at that. You can, I'll let you know when I'm finished.

That air you breathe in that fantasyland you live in seems to have caused you to forget how homosexuals are treated in some strictly observant Islamic countries.

Muslim Extremist Arrested for Murder of Gays in Seattle

Pastor calls for killing gays to end AIDS

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
What, no comment about your candidate Donald Trump defending men using women's restrooms? (My candidate stands for protecting women and little girls. Can you say the same about yours?).

Trump is against grown men and little girls in the same bathroom. Cruz jumps on a few things and thinks he has a puncher's chance, but it's too late. Trump already won and will soon get 1,237

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Who's defending Islam? I'm defending the right of a person to walk in the park without being humiliated, harassed and insulted.

I could add: "Women and little girls should be able to enter a restroom in that same park without a man legally entering and using the same facilities", but we know where you stand on that issue don't we anna?

The common denominator between the LGBTQueer movement and Islam is their out and out HATRED of Judeo/Christian doctrine (no mention of pedophilia, as that's offensive to some of TOL's rainbow crowd). You know it, I know that you know it, so we'll leave it at that.

...That air you breathe in that fantasyland you live in seems to have caused you to forget how homosexuals are treated in some strictly observant Islamic countries.

Yet as shown in your link below, you still continue to denounce Christianity, whose doctrine preaches repentance and redemption, instead of Islam that preaches nothing but hatred.

Pastor calls for killing gays to end AIDS

Have I asked you before what happened in your life that caused you to have so much HATRED towards Christianity?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump is against grown men and little girls in the same bathroom...

What? Did Donald "New York values" Trump change his mind on yet another issue? I've been keeping close tabs on that degenerate from New York that you call a Presidential contender, and I haven't seen any renunciation of his original statement.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What? Did Donald "New York values" Trump change his mind on yet another issue? I've been keeping close tabs on that degenerate from New York that you call a Presidential contender, and I haven't seen any renunciation of his original statement.
Cruz IS a liar, I heard what was said and Cruz twisted it and made up statements that were never uttered. Cruz is the biggest whiny loser I've ever seen in my life

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Cruz IS a liar, I heard what was said and Cruz twisted it and made up statements that were never uttered. Cruz is the biggest whiny loser I've ever seen in my life

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm talking about how Trump's manager said one thing to the GOP and Cruz says that Trump SAID he doesn't believe anything he's campaigned on, a flat out lie. Cruz can only deal in misinformation from now on, and that's what he plans to do. He can't run on issues

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm talking about how Trump's manager said one thing to the GOP and Cruz says that Trump SAID he doesn't believe anything he's campaigned on, a flat out lie. Cruz can only deal in misinformation from now on, and that's what he plans to do. He can't run on issues

And here I thought we were talking about how...

Trump is against grown men and little girls in the same bathroom.

Based on his own words, evidently not.

(aCultureWarrior gives patrick jane, aka, aka, a condescending pat on the head and tells him to have a wonderful New York values day).

eider

CultureWarrior!
See Gen 17:12 and Lev 12:3
Now, are you circumcised?
It is God's OT law, and you surely obey them all?
....more to follow, ��

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I could add: "Women and little girls should be able to enter a restroom in that same park without a man legally entering and using the same facilities", but we know where you stand on that issue don't we anna?

Of course you'd add that, because to stay in top aCW form you need to make sure that your response has absolutely nothing to do with what I said, which was:

As for Christian doctrine...

Yet as shown in your link below, you still continue to denounce Christianity, whose doctrine preaches repentance and redemption, instead of Islam that preaches nothing but hatred.
Why don't you denounce that preacher for not following Christian doctrine? Or do you think he's following it just fine?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Of course you'd add that, because to stay in top aCW form you need to make sure that your response has absolutely nothing to do with what I said, which was:

Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti

So it's not humiliating, insulting or harassment for women and little girls when laws say that gender confused males have some supposed right to share a restroom or locker room facility with them?

How about those families that go to the park to enjoy time together and have to be subjected to "gay culture" in restrooms, trails and various other places that homosexuals meet for anonymous sex, is that not humiliating, insulting or harassment?

As for Christian doctrine...

Why don't you denounce that preacher for not following Christian doctrine? Or do you think he's following it just fine?

As shown throughout this 4 part thread, the LGBTQ/abortion/sexual anarchist movement has death down to the science. I'll address a pastor's interpretation of the Bible regarding the penalty phase of homosexuality when righteous laws criminalizing homosexuality are once again legislated and cultural mores'that embrace traditional family values return to our once great nation.

BTW anna, what happened in your life that caused you to defend such a filthy disease ridden behavior and a movement that amongst other things indoctrinates innocent children?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So it's not humiliating, insulting or harassment for women and little girls when laws say that gender confused males have some supposed right to share a restroom or locker room facility with them?

Explain the connection to Islam and my previous comment.

How about those families that go to the park to enjoy time together and have to be subjected to "gay culture" in restrooms, trails and various other places that homosexuals meet for anonymous sex, is that not humiliating, insulting or harassment?

Did that for years, without any problem whatsoever. Of course, I didn't go poking through the bushes.

Is that what you do?

As shown throughout this 4 part thread, the LGBTQ/abortion/sexual anarchist movement has death down to the science. I'll address a pastor's interpretation of the Bible regarding the penalty phase of homosexuality when righteous laws criminalizing homosexuality are once again legislated and cultural mores'that embrace traditional family values return to our once great nation.

Please, do try to justify his saying that gays should be killed. I'd like to see you try.

BTW anna, what happened in your life that caused you to defend such a filthy disease ridden behavior and a movement that amongst other things indoctrinates innocent children?

You've never admitted that the main perpetrators of child sexual abuse are heterosexual males, the majority of which are related to or known to the victims.

I come by here every so often to remind you what a great job you've done in helping me to realize how important our Constitutional rights are, and how important it is that there's a separation between church and state. I do owe you a debt of gratitude for opening my eyes to what until then I'd taken for granted because I hadn't had to fall back on it for protection from people like you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Explain the connection to Islam and my previous comment.

So there is only one side to humiliation, insults and harassment, and it's perpetrated by those horrible Christian street preachers?

Did that for years, without any problem whatsoever. Of course, I didn't go poking through the bushes.

Is that what you do?

Did you take Queen of Denial lessons from Art Brain or did he take them from you? (I remember when anna was in denial about a man entering a REI women's restroom in California, acting as if the mother who complained was making it all up).

I'm just pointing out a big part of "gay culture" anna. Surely you're not offended that I've pointed out that anonymous sex with disease ridden strangers is common place in city parks, etc. within the LGBTQueer so-called "community" are you?

Rest Stop Confidential
http://www.salon.com/2012/03/29/rest_stop_confidential/

Please, do try to justify his saying that gays should be killed. I'd like to see you try.

Again anna: The LGBTQueer/abortion/sexual anarchist movement has death down to a fine science. As a Christian I'm doing my best to return to legislating righteous laws that will amongst other things protect these sexual deviants from themselves and the innocent people that are harmed by them.

BTW anna, what happened in your life that caused you to defend such a filthy disease ridden behavior and a movement that amongst other things indoctrinates innocent children

You've never admitted that the main perpetrators of child sexual abuse are heterosexual males, the majority of which are related to or known to the victims.

I've pointed out that the LGBTQueer movement is extremely well organized when it comes to pedophilia/pederasty and child indoctrination and that the vast majority of homosexual icons were/are pedophiles and/or pederasts. I've also pointed out how a large number of homosexuals were molested as children and because of that, will molest innocent children as well.

I'm sorry that the truth is so difficult for you to handle anna. What happened in your life that caused you to hate the truth so much?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Looks like you you have a new adversary. In the meantime, Cruz is a LIAR

Chill out with a song that the late Prince wrote about Donald Trump.

Honey, baby, you truly know it. (You truly know it.)

You look good. Tryin’ your best to show it.

If I were you, I would. True love and affection.

These are nice (so nice), but when a money man walks in the room, girl,

You look more than twice.

You look once (you look twice). Can I rap to you, sugar, tonight?

(chorus)

Donald Trump (black version), maybe that’s what you need.

A man that fulfills your every wish, your every dream.

Donald Trump (black version), come on take a chance.

A 1990s love affair, the real romance.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/04/23/love-song-prince-wrote-donald-trump/

Status
Not open for further replies.