Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey aCW, I dropped by to see if you were in San Diego today. I was at Balboa Park and there were a group of those people who go around with the big black signs with flames and such on them, the ones that say things like Eternal Hell Awaits!!!! and Ask Me Why You Deserve Hell!!! (More scarier flames.)

Yet another beautiful city park that has been overrun with homosexuals cruising for anonymous sex.

In truth and reality, Balboa Park for decades served as a “meeting” (cruising) place for gay men. In bushes, trail ways, park benches, and yes, bathrooms.
http://lgbtweekly.com/2015/06/04/balboa-park-and-the-lgbt-community/

Anyway, they had a loudspeaker, and took turns yelling at people, telling a Muslim woman with a head scarf on that she was going to hell (repeating it about 20 hundred times) and asking her if her husband was a pilot. Then they took to yelling about fags and lesbians, and about how the crossdressing queers were invading the women's restrooms... and at that point, I thought: Hey, that could be aCW!

Just wondering if you wandered down here from Seattle.

Sounds like a gay ole time in San Diego's Balboa Park anna. Did you just happen to wander into the park or was there a specific LGBTQ rally that you were attending?

Regarding the street preachers'...

"method".

Nicer Than God
http://kgov.com/nicer-than-God

Oh, and they weren't going over too well with the crowd, who used their power of free speech to let them know exactly what they thought of them.

(i.e. the tolerant LGBTQ crowd roughed up the street preachers).

The one with the microphone was waving a Bible (I knew it was a Bible because it had BIBLE in big words down the front and back of it so we'd know for sure) but it didn't look like he was getting very far with his evangelization efforts.

If the street preachers prevented one person from contracting AIDS that day, then they did their job. Hopefully some of the homosexuals saw the lie that they were living and accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior that day.

That would qualify was a fantastic day at the park in my book anna.

alwight

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Again: We're currently talking about the "T" in the LGBTQ acronym. Are you uncomfortable talking about people who are so mentally confused that they don't know what biological sex they are?

You're right Al: Just like those with homosexual desires, I doubt that anyone would choose to be gender confused either, hence the reason I keep pushing spiritual and psychological therapy (along with righteous laws) to help the sexually and gender confused. I've talked about this brave man many times before in this 4 part thread and will continue to do so as the popularity of transgenderism/cross dressing continues to grow.*
Having homosexual desires doesn't seem to be so much of a problem to gay people these days of greater tolerance and legal recognition, if not the total acceptance of everyone aCW.
I struggle to understand the transgender issues, but being driven to seek a surgical solution would suggest to me anyway that perhaps they are not all so confused mentally as they are physically.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I found the perfect thing for aCW :rotfl:

13010905_1012459552181620_2856602992491342257_n.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yet another beautiful city park that has been overrun with homosexuals cruising for anonymous sex.

You've just shown you know nothing about Balboa Park.

Sounds like a gay ole time in San Diego's Balboa Park anna. Did you just happen to wander into the park or was there a specific LGBTQ rally that you were attending?

Just enjoying the weather and a nice walk, like lots of other people. Not surprised to see you try to sexualize it.

"method".

Yeah. About that. It was a freak show.

The street "preachers" were rude, belligerent, crude, and showed not an ounce of Christian charity. I think they were mostly just proud of their mad yelling skills.

eider

Welcome to Part 4 of "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!"

Yet you didn't remove the "T" from the acronym that you used.

Homosexuality is about desires and whether the person with same sex desires wants to act on them. The same goes for those with gender identity disorder.

Thanks for pointing out how totally messed up our country is: When the Church starts accepting something that goes against God's design for human sexuality (one man, one woman, united in matrimony) then you know that we as a nation are in trouble. That being said: It took decades to become the moral cesspool that we currently are, change won't happen overnight.
Thanks for your reply.

Gods design, you mentioned....?
Question: Do you keep all of God's 613 laws, intended for the Israelites eons ago, or do you keep some and not others?
How much guidance do you get from Jesus for your opinions, and how much from Paul?
Paul must have had a few sexual problems, you know.... He did not marry Imo, and since most men would have been married by 20-25 (latest) back then, something was wrong somewhere.
As Shakespeare wod have said'Methinks he doth protest too much!'��

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
You're right Al: Just like those with homosexual desires, I doubt that anyone would choose to be gender confused either, hence the reason I keep pushing spiritual and psychological therapy (along with righteous laws) to help the sexually and gender confused. I've talked about this brave man [Walt Heyer] many times before in this 4 part thread and will continue to do so as the popularity of transgenderism/cross dressing continues to grow.*

Having homosexual desires doesn't seem to be so much of a problem to gay people these days of greater tolerance and legal recognition...

An inordinate amount of disease, disorders and death: I'd say that those who engage in homosexuality definitely have a problem Al.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4417532&viewfull=1#post4417532

I struggle to understand the transgender issues, but being driven to seek a surgical solution would suggest to me anyway that perhaps they are not all so confused mentally as they are physically.

You struggle to understand a lot of things Al, that's why legislating righteous laws and thus helping sexually and gender confused people should be left up to Christians who care about their fellow human beings, not atheists/secular humanists like yourself.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's not easy being a gay tranny these days

No surprise here, your candidate Donald "New York values" Trump doesn't think that men using women's restrooms is a problem.

Trump voices opposition to North Carolina bathroom law

April 21, 2016

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Thursday that transgender people should be able to use whichever bathroom they choose, voicing opposition to part of a far-reaching North Carolina law that critics says is discriminatory.

Speaking at a town hall event on NBC's "Today" Thursday, Trump was asked about North Carolina's so-called "bathroom law," which, among other things, requires transgender people to use bathrooms corresponding to the gender on their birth certificate in state government buildings as well as public schools and universities.

Trump said the law had caused unnecessary strife for the state, which he said had paid "a big price" economically.

"There have been very few complaints the way it is. People go, they use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate," said Trump. "There has been so little trouble."

Trump's main rival, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, immediately fired back, saying that Trump is giving in to "political correctness."

"Grown adult men, strangers, should not be alone in a bathroom with little girls," Cruz said, calling his view "basic common sense."

Read more: http://www.tristateupdate.com/story/31783587/trump-voices-opposition-to-north-carolina-bathroom-law

Common sense isn't so common anymore.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You've just shown you know nothing about Balboa Park.

San Diego's LGBTQueer so-called "community" does.

Yes, 2015 marks the 100th anniversary of San Diego’s renowned Balboa Park and there are continuing events celebrating this historic landmark as there should be. Balboa Park has played a great part in the history of San Diego’s LGBT community. From social, political, HIV-AIDS demonstrations and Pride, etc. In fact, this year marks the 40th anniversary of our first Pride event, a “gay pride march”. I had the honor of speaking at our first Pride rally 40 years ago in Balboa Park along with George Raya, then “Dean” the Rev. David Farrell and others. I was dressed as the then reigning “Empress IV de San Diego”.
http://lgbtweekly.com/2015/06/04/balboa-park-and-the-lgbt-community/

Just enjoying the weather and a nice walk, like lots of other people. Not surprised to see you try to sexualize it.

Then you hit the proverbial jackpot: nice weather, a nice walk and a group of homosexuals/transvestites exchanging words with street preachers.

Twas a wonderful day in San Diego's Balboa Park ey anna?

"method".

Yeah. About that. It was a freak show.

One only need catch a glimpse of a 'gay' pride parade to see what kind of freak shows the LGBTQueer movement puts on.

The street "preachers" were rude, belligerent, crude, and showed not an ounce of Christian charity. I think they were mostly just proud of their mad yelling skills.

Why didn't you show them what real "Christian charity" is all about anna?

BTW, in your world, what is "Christian charity": baking cookies for people with AIDS?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks for pointing out how totally messed up our country is: When the Church starts accepting something that goes against God's design for human sexuality (one man, one woman, united in matrimony) then you know that we as a nation are in trouble. That being said: It took decades to become the moral cesspool that we currently are, change won't happen overnight.

Thanks for your reply.

Gods design, you mentioned....?

Yes, God's design for human sexuality (psssst, it doesn't involve people of the same gender engaging in unnatural sex).

Question: Do you keep all of God's 613 laws, intended for the Israelites eons ago, or do you keep some and not others?

Are you implying that God's design for human sexuality isn't universal and was only intended for the Israelites eons ago?

How much guidance do you get from Jesus for your opinions, and how much from Paul?
Paul must have had a few sexual problems, you know.... He did not marry Imo, and since most men would have been married by 20-25 (latest) back then, something was wrong somewhere.
As Shakespeare wod have said'Methinks he doth protest too much!'��

I use the Apostle Paul's verse on civil government frequently.

Surely you're not implying that because he was unmarried that he was a closeted homosexual?

My turn: At what age did you first realize that you HATE God?

alwight

An inordinate amount of disease, disorders and death: I'd say that those who engage in homosexuality definitely have a problem Al.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4417532&viewfull=1#post4417532
Nothing to see here inherently linked to homosexuality that cannot be avoided by safe sex just as with heterosexual sex.

You struggle to understand a lot of things Al, that's why legislating righteous laws and thus helping sexually and gender confused people should be left up to Christians who care about their fellow human beings, not atheists/secular humanists like yourself.
Well said aCW, total codswallop of course, but well said nevertheless.

How quickly newbies to this thread seem to come to the conclusion that perhaps you doth protest too much aCW.:think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nothing to see here inherently linked to homosexuality that cannot be avoided by safe sex just as with heterosexual sex.

Well said aCW, total codswallop of course, but well said nevertheless.

How quickly newbies to this thread seem to come to the conclusion that perhaps you doth protest too much aCW.:think:

It didn't take me long to see the massive ego of ACW on display. Perusing his posts for one day told me that he is objectionable at best.

I remember when i first saw his material and I thought - Is this guy for real ?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Nothing to see here inherently linked to homosexuality that cannot be avoided by safe sex just as with heterosexual sex...

There is nothing "safe" about unnatural sex.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It didn't take me long to see the massive ego of ACW on display. Perusing his posts for one day told me that he is objectionable at best.

I remember when i first saw his material and I thought - Is this guy for real ?

What, no comment about your candidate Donald Trump defending men using women's restrooms? (My candidate stands for protecting women and little girls. Can you say the same about yours?).

Ted Cruz hammers Donald Trump over comments on North Carolina's 'bathroom law'

4-22-16

Sen. Ted Cruz slammed Donald Trump over his stated opposition Thursday to North Carolina's controversial "bathroom law."

In a statement, Cruz criticized his rival presidential candidate for refusing to support the law. It requires people in the state to use bathrooms corresponding to their biological gender, a direct affront to the transgender community.

"Donald Trump is no different from politically correct leftist elites. Today, he joined them in calling for grown men to be allowed to use little girls’ public restrooms," Cruz said.

"As the dad of young daughters, I dread what this will mean for our daughters — and for our sisters and our wives. It is a reckless policy that will endanger our loved ones," Cruz continued.

Cruz said the famously outspoken real-estate magnate succumbed to "political correctness."

"This is not real tolerance. The Left wants to force its belief system onto Americans across the country and silence people of faith in the public square," Cruz said. "Unsurprisingly, Donald Trump is all too eager to join them."

Ohio Gov. John Kasich has also said he would not sign or support a law similar to North Carolina's.

In a Thursday "Today" show interview, Trump suggested his opposition to the law. He cited the economic backlash from businesses in the state, as well as the fact that there has been "so little trouble" with transgender people using bathrooms.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/ted-cruz-donald-trump-north-carolina-bathroom-hb2-2016-4

eider

Yes, God's design for human sexuality (psssst, it doesn't involve people of the same gender engaging in unnatural sex).

Are you implying that God's design for human sexuality isn't universal and was only intended for the Israelites eons ago?
I use the Apostle Paul's verse on civil government frequently.

Surely you're not implying that because he was unmarried that he was a closeted homosexual?
My turn: At what age did you first realize that you HATE God?

In order......
1. Does this mean that my wife's ducks are evil?
And our neighbour's dogs .....?
Humans are natural, just like all creatures, and we are now beginning to recognise different drives and desires in other folks and acknowledge them Jesus would be proud of these changes, methinks.
Back then, yes. All God's laws were beneficial to the people back then.
Many still are, bit I wonder how many you might ignore? Do you keep them all?
Well, he did rant on about all that, somewhat obsessively Imo.
I am a Deist, so I feel at peace with God.

Status
Not open for further replies.