Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Chill out with a song that the late Prince wrote about Donald Trump.

Honey, baby, you truly know it. (You truly know it.)

You look good. Tryin’ your best to show it.

If I were you, I would. True love and affection.

These are nice (so nice), but when a money man walks in the room, girl,

You look more than twice.

You look once (you look twice). Can I rap to you, sugar, tonight?

(chorus)

Donald Trump (black version), maybe that’s what you need.

A man that fulfills your every wish, your every dream.

Donald Trump (black version), come on take a chance.

A 1990s love affair, the real romance.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/04/23/love-song-prince-wrote-donald-trump/

Excellent song choice - A Black Donald Trump, maybe that's what we need

Arthur Brain

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

So it's not humiliating, insulting or harassment for women and little girls when laws say that gender confused males have some supposed right to share a restroom or locker room facility with them?

So there is only one side to humiliation, insults and harassment, and it's perpetrated by those horrible Christian street preachers?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
How about those families that go to the park to enjoy time together and have to be subjected to "gay culture" in restrooms, trails and various other places that homosexuals meet for anonymous sex, is that not humiliating, insulting or harassment?

Did you take Queen of Denial lessons from Art Brain or did he take them from you? (I remember when anna was in denial about a man entering a REI women's restroom in California, acting as if the mother who complained was making it all up).

I'm just pointing out a big part of "gay culture" anna. Surely you're not offended that I've pointed out that anonymous sex with disease ridden strangers is common place in city parks, etc. within the LGBTQueer so-called "community" are you?

Rest Stop Confidential
http://www.salon.com/2012/03/29/rest_stop_confidential/

As shown throughout this 4 part thread, the LGBTQ/abortion/sexual anarchist movement has death down to the science. I'll address a pastor's interpretation of the Bible regarding the penalty phase of homosexuality when righteous laws criminalizing homosexuality are once again legislated and cultural mores'that embrace traditional family values return to our once great nation.

Again anna: The LGBTQueer/abortion/sexual anarchist movement has death down to a fine science. As a Christian I'm doing my best to return to legislating righteous laws that will amongst other things protect these sexual deviants from themselves and the innocent people that are harmed by them.

BTW anna, what happened in your life that caused you to defend such a filthy disease ridden behavior and a movement that amongst other things indoctrinates innocent children

I've pointed out that the LGBTQueer movement is extremely well organized when it comes to pedophilia/pederasty and child indoctrination and that the vast majority of homosexual icons were/are pedophiles and/or pederasts. I've also pointed out how a large number of homosexuals were molested as children and because of that, will molest innocent children as well.

I'm sorry that the truth is so difficult for you to handle anna. What happened in your life that caused you to hate the truth so much?

How about you just address anna's example of a nutball pastor who thinks gay people should be killed instead of your usual lame as anything transparent attempts at deflection? You do realize folk see through your silly little smokescreens in order to completely avoid addressing the point being made by now? It's like Phil (get em' when they're 15) Robertson all over again. You're just laughable dude. If it weren't for the fact that you've been propping up this train wreck of a thread for so long I'd have thought you were just a deliberate parody poster...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

So it's not humiliating, insulting or harassment for women and little girls when laws say that gender confused males have some supposed right to share a restroom or locker room facility with them?

So there is only one side to humiliation, insults and harassment, and it's perpetrated by those horrible Christian street preachers?

How about those families that go to the park to enjoy time together and have to be subjected to "gay culture" in restrooms, trails and various other places that homosexuals meet for anonymous sex, is that not humiliating, insulting or harassment?

Did you take Queen of Denial lessons from Art Brain or did he take them from you? (I remember when anna was in denial about a man entering a REI women's restroom in California, acting as if the mother who complained was making it all up).

I'm just pointing out a big part of "gay culture" anna. Surely you're not offended that I've pointed out that anonymous sex with disease ridden strangers is common place in city parks, etc. within the LGBTQueer so-called "community" are you?

Rest Stop Confidential
http://www.salon.com/2012/03/29/rest_stop_confidential/

As shown throughout this 4 part thread, the LGBTQ/abortion/sexual anarchist movement has death down to the science. I'll address a pastor's interpretation of the Bible regarding the penalty phase of homosexuality when righteous laws criminalizing homosexuality are once again legislated and cultural mores'that embrace traditional family values return to our once great nation.

Again anna: The LGBTQueer/abortion/sexual anarchist movement has death down to a fine science. As a Christian I'm doing my best to return to legislating righteous laws that will amongst other things protect these sexual deviants from themselves and the innocent people that are harmed by them.

BTW anna, what happened in your life that caused you to defend such a filthy disease ridden behavior and a movement that amongst other things indoctrinates innocent children

I've pointed out that the LGBTQueer movement is extremely well organized when it comes to pedophilia/pederasty and child indoctrination and that the vast majority of homosexual icons were/are pedophiles and/or pederasts. I've also pointed out how a large number of homosexuals were molested as children and because of that, will molest innocent children as well.

I'm sorry that the truth is so difficult for you to handle anna. What happened in your life that caused you to hate the truth so much?

Nothing happened in my life to cause me to come by and set you straight.

Just consider it your lucky day.

eider

My my, someone is desperate.

No, not desperate, simply going straight to the (your?) bottom line.
The vast mass of everything that you have written on four long threads is mostly drivvle, when the bottom line was (is?) God's law that:-
No sodomy with one's father's brother (Lev. 18:14), father (Lev. 18:7) or another male (Lev. 18:22.

Yes? God's Law for today? Yes?

....moving forward........

Another important law for you:-
Do not take away from the commandments of the Torah (Deut.13:1)

Important? Yes? So, because none of God's Laws can be taken away the above three laws still stand?

Can you confirm absolutely that this is the case for you?

That will need to be a YES or a NO. No waffle now.... we've had lots of waffle from you.
:)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
*Cough* 'Creativity Movement' *Cough*

:plain:

sanger-and-kkk.jpg

planned-parenthood-hitler.jpg

Thoughts on Senator Ted Cruz wanting to defund the racist/mass murdering organization if elected President Art?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

How about you just address anna's example of a nutball pastor who thinks gay people should be killed instead of your usual lame as anything transparent attempts at deflection? You do realize folk see through your silly little smokescreens in order to completely avoid addressing the point being made by now? It's like Phil (get em' when they're 15) Robertson all over again. You're just laughable dude. If it weren't for the fact that you've been propping up this train wreck of a thread for so long I'd have thought you were just a deliberate parody poster...

Which tiara are you wearing today Art: Queen of Denial or Drama Queen?

Regarding anna's attempt at yet another smokescreen in this thread: Like you, she doesn't care what "method" any Christian pastor uses as long as it doesn't condemn homosexuality.

I pray for you both regularly Art.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

No, not desperate, simply going straight to the (your?) bottom line.
The vast mass of everything that you have written on four long threads is mostly drivvle, when the bottom line was (is?) God's law that:-
No sodomy with one's father's brother (Lev. 18:14), father (Lev. 18:7) or another male (Lev. 18:22.

Yes? God's Law for today? Yes?

....moving forward........

Another important law for you:-
Do not take away from the commandments of the Torah (Deut.13:1)

Important? Yes? So, because none of God's Laws can be taken away the above three laws still stand?

Can you confirm absolutely that this is the case for you?

That will need to be a YES or a NO. No waffle now.... we've had lots of waffle from you.
:)

LOL...such a desperate little homosexualist*

*A homosexualist is someone who may or may not be homosexual, and who vigorously works to advance homosexuality.

Do you have the faintest idea what God's universal moral code is?

eider

*A homosexualist is someone who may or may not be homosexual, and who vigorously works to advance homosexuality.

Homosexualist? I love it! You do make me smile! :)

So you do not dare to answer my question?
All that soap box prancing, ranting and dancing, and drivvel, over 4 threads, and you cannot give a straight YES or NO to the simple question:=
Do you, aCultureWarrior, abide by all the 613 laws writ large in the OT, including this one:- Do not take away from the commandments of the Torah (Deut.13:1) ?????? Well?

One more point........ The reason why I support people's rights to choose their sexuality is one small segment of what makes me an EGALITARIAN. But since you are not, could we see your answer to the abnove question?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Regarding anna's attempt at yet another smokescreen in this thread: Like you, she doesn't care what "method" any Christian pastor uses as long as it doesn't condemn homosexuality.

On my walk to Balboa Park today, I passed St. Paul's Episcopal Cathedral. I stopped to read the mission statement on the placard in the vestibule of the church.

I'm glad they've got it online so I can link to it, but this is the part that caught my eye:
If you are visiting for just a few moments or a few hours, please know that you are granted immunity from the painful ravages of religious bigotry and intolerance. St. Paul's exists for people of all religious faiths and beliefs and for others who have yet to discover the direction of their own spiritual journey.

St. Paul's exists as a gift from the Holy Spirit to you. It is a place where a loving God who sees all life as being divinely connected in a sacred and unbroken unity receives your thoughts, reflections, meditations, prayers, tears, anger, and joy.

Now isn't that more Christian than wanting to kill them?

Anyway, it was another nice day in the park, I walked 4.57 miles and I saw lots of people - couples, families, individuals, kids in strollers, seniors, joggers, bikers... and there was not one single copulating couple to be seen anywhere, although I tried to be extra observant so I could report back to you if I saw any nefarious characters "overrunning" the park that I've been going to since I was a child.

eider

Wow....... Since I question your integrity somewhat, I decided to check 'homosexualist' in the Collins dictionary, which reads:-
homosexualist (ˌhɒməˈsɛkʃʊəlɪst)
Definitions
noun
an old-fashioned name for a homosexual

It seems as if your hatred and bigotry are driving your whole mindset into an unrealistic fury of inaccuracies...... a neurosis?

Your bigotry seems to have reached a point where.... as the foundation of your ideas about LAW get in your way, you will actually ignore them.

This begins to look like a psychosis.

I think that for you, the concrete of prejudice has set hard and solid. And I don't blame any of this on Christianity, because the Christians around here are mostly beautiful people with loving hearts, minds and lives.

I don't know what happened to you, but I'm sorry.

All the Best to you........ I'm done here. :)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Homosexualist? I love it! You do make me smile! :)

Why are you smiling? Homosexuality is an extremely destructive behavior and the agenda that goes along with it is downright evil.

So you do not dare to answer my question?
All that soap box prancing, ranting and dancing, and drivvel, over 4 threads, and you cannot give a straight YES or NO to the simple question:=
Do you, aCultureWarrior, abide by all the 613 laws writ large in the OT, including this one:- Do not take away from the commandments of the Torah (Deut.13:1) ?????? Well?

One more point........ The reason why I support people's rights to choose their sexuality is one small segment of what makes me an EGALITARIAN. But since you are not, could we see your answer to the abnove question?

I prefer to call you what you really are: a sexual anarchist.

Back to God's universal moral code: Do you realize that things like thou shalt not murder, steal, commit adultery (i.e. sexual sins) were made for all of mankind and that Christianized western civilization up until a few decades ago enforced those morals via righteous laws?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You've been told repeatedly this photo is fake. Why do you keep posting it?

Surely you're not bothered by the fact that the founder of Planned Parenthood was a hardcore racist and that racism continues today in the butcher factories at Planned Parenthood?

As the caption says: "In 1926 Planned Parenthood founder, Margaret Sanger spoke at a KKK rally...a dozen invitations to speak to similar groups were proffered".

Every word of that is the truth.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
On my walk to Balboa Park today, I passed St. Paul's Episcopal Cathedral. I stopped to read the mission statement on the placard in the vestibule of the church.

I'm glad they've got it online so I can link to it, but this is the part that caught my eye:

Now isn't that more Christian than wanting to kill them?

Thank you for showing once again how depraved the Church has become with your link to St. Paul's Episcopal Cathedral, showing a picture of proud and unrepentant homosexuals marching behind a church banner.

Not only will these lost souls continue a life of misery while here on earth, even worse they'll spend eternity in damnation. How terribly sad that a supposed Church of God would lead people astray.

Back to what caused you to hate God so much that you blaspheme His Word:

Surely a Christian forum (TOL) couldn't cause someone to hate God as much as you do anna?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was talking to a woman who took her pre-teen daughter into Target the other day. When the little girl needed to use the restroom, feeling uncomfortable that men are allowed in women's restrooms and fitting rooms, she asked her mom to stay in the restroom with her. The mother told me that other mom's had entered the restroom with their young/pre-teen girls and vigilantly checked the toilet stalls for anyone that might be a danger to their child or them.

Contrary to what homosexual/transsexual/cross dressing apologists are telling us, crimes are being committed inside restrooms and fitting rooms because of these insane policies.

Sex crimes at Target

April 29, 2016

By Bryan Fischer

As most everyone knows by now, Target is now allowing men into little girls' bathrooms and fitting rooms. The risk this poses to the sexual integrity of young girls, as well as to young women and even mature women, is off the charts.

And since Target is the second largest retailer in the nation, we are talking about potentially catastrophic consequences. Even one innocent victim of such a dangerous policy is too many since a young female can experience damage to her soul as well as her body that she must endure for the rest of her life.

Now that every sexual pervert in America knows he can enter the same restrooms and dressing rooms their intended female targets use, Target will soon be the hangout of choice for deviants from one end of the nation to the other. There is nothing to stop them from loitering around until an object of desire enters one of these rooms and then following them in.

I'm not sure Target has any realistic concept of the enormous risk of litigation they have created for themselves. They have deep pockets, and personal injury lawyers are likely already seeing dollar signs floating before their very eyes.

This concern about sex crimes inside Target stores is far from theoretical. Here are just a few examples (a more complete list can be found here:

Top 20 Sexual Crimes Committed at Target Stores
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/26/top-twenty-sexual-crimes-committed-target-stores/

Read more: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/160429

sexo-neutro-500x330.jpg

Yet another reason why homosexuality MUST be recriminalized!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So Breitbarts's yellow journalism is in full swing again.

The first sex crime on the list happened to a boy in the MEN's restroom. The perpetrator was a man.

All of the following crimes happened prior to the new policy, and most of them didn't take place in the restroom.

ACW is the king of spin. He can take a vague headline and create all sorts of false claims using scare tactics and shock value

Status
Not open for further replies.