Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The vast, overwhelming number of sexual crimes are perpetrated by heterosexual males.

100% of the sexual aggression that I and the women I know in my life have experienced has come from heterosexual males. Dressed in men's clothing.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The vast, overwhelming number of sexual crimes are perpetrated by heterosexual males.

Potty Talk: The Tyranny of the .03 Percent
Joy Overbeck | Apr 09, 2016

...Studies find only three-tenths of one percent of the population are transgendered persons who refuse to accept their “birth assignment” which is to say they rebel against the sex that God or nature bestowed upon them. They want to be the opposite sex. But far fewer go in for that irreversible surgery snip. They like to keep their options open in case they want to reverse course, stop the hormone injections, and play for the other side again. So how authentic really is their commitment to transgenderism or are they just sampling the deep end of the pool?

Most of these people are “assigned” male but long to be female. And now state laws increasingly give them the “right” to choose whatever bathroom or even shower room corresponds to the gender with which they “identify” on any given day. Because, you understand, they’re a protected class, unlike actual women.

So growing your hair long and wearing makeup, stiletto heels and cute outfits allows someone like Bruce aka Caitlyn Jenner to invade the ladies room and the privacy of the women there. They can call themselves transgender even though many of these individuals, like Jenner, don’t feel female enough to part with their boy parts. It’s true that ladies have much cooler clothes than men, and I’m sure there was epic wardrobe pressure in the Jenner household with all those stylish women. I wonder how much an irresistible attraction to opposite sex fashion motivated Caitlyn.

And I have some more questions. How do you tell a transgender man who wears women’s clothes from a transvestite who wears women’s clothes if they both have their guy equipment? Bruce/Caitlyn says he/she is still attracted to women: so is she/he a lesbian? And what’s to prevent a high school boy who identifies as a female showering with the girls after gym class – literally every adolescent male’s fantasy. Wouldn’t disallowing his gender identity choice be discriminatory? There’ve already been some bad choice incidents.

* A Palmdale, California man wearing women’s clothing and a wig was arrested in a Macy’s store after he was seen in a women’s bathroom where he was allegedly videotaping women for several hours.

* In October 2015, Breitbart Texas reported on an illegal alien who was caught filming women in a Walmart bathroom in San Angelo, Texas. He was sentenced to 270 days in jail and was subsequently turned over to Immigrations and Customs Enforcement for deportation.

* At a Seattle Parks and Recreation pool, a man undressed in a women’s locker room, citing a new state rule that allows people to choose a bathroom based on gender identity. Women called staff who told the man to leave, but he said “the law has changed and I have a right to be here.”

Here’s a word we don’t hear much anymore: wrong. This insanity is simply wrong. The war on women has moved into the ladies room. Women are actually a majority in this nation and we have every right to feel safe and unthreatened in our bathroom. As women are the ones most likely to object, we’re already being called bigots for not wanting to share our bathrooms with men of whatever gender persuasion...

Read more: http://townhall.com/columnists/joyo...-tyranny-of-the-03-percent-n2145407/page/full

Differentiating between right and wrong never has been a big thing with you has it anna?

100% of the sexual aggression that I and the women I know in my life have experienced has come from heterosexual males. Dressed in men's clothing.

And now you can tell your circle of friends that a video and articles posted in an internet forum shows that gender confused males dressed in women's clothing (and sometimes not) like to do perverted things in places that they shouldn't be allowed to enter.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The women in my life would laugh at the thought that you'd keep trying to pretend that transgendered people had ever been, or would be, a threat to them greater than a heterosexual male.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
True, the evidence is that you're an obsessed fruitcake and a simpleton who relies on whacko blogs aka "American Thinker" (Oh, the irony...) .

And here I thought you were going to say that of the dozens of cross dressers that you know, none of them are violent.

Share this with anna:

88% of the transgender population, those people who are protected by gender identity and gender expression laws, are, as reported by their own advocacy organizations, males with a psychosexual disorder. (1)

Many men with psychosexual disorders practice their fetish in the privacy of their own homes. But as many as 13,946,348 of them in the US, at the time of this writing, will be free to practice their fetish in public, in front of your children, in women’s locker rooms, in the girls bathroom at school. (2) This will be enabled by current and pending transgender legislation throughout the US. (3)

Transgender fetish is the largest sexual disorder reported in convicted sex offenders.(4) Almost 100% of convicted sex offenders have a documented history of transvestism, crossdressing, free-dressing, Autogynephilia, transsexualism – in other words: TRANSGENDER

Read more: https://outofmypantiesnow.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/when-is-90-not-substantially-all/

alwight

On a thread related note:

Several US States (North Carolina being the most talked about) has passed legislation that has greatly angered the LGBTQ movement and it's allies, to the point where major businesses and certain cities are boycotting North Carolina.

Amongst other things, the legislators in North Carolina are saying that women and little girls have a right enter a public restroom or locker room without worrying about a mentally ill/gender confused man sharing that restroom or locker room with them.

While the 3 lifelong bachelors who have been posting in this thread obviously don't care about the safety and peace of mind of women and children, as a woman does this not concern you seeing this national trend pushed by the movement that you've so ardently defended here on TOL for several years?
This particular "lifelong bachelor" anyway is finding ToL rather temperamental today.:bang:
Tries a different browser...
:bang:
Tries a different day...
:plain:

:)

This particular "lifelong bachelor" has also told aCW time and time again that he supports the human rights of individuals to be whatever they are, free from the organised bigotry and persecution of certain intransigent others and various self-appointed spokespersons for God, and that he has no interest at all in defending "movements". :plain:
So it seems that aCW only hears what he wants to hear and sees what he wants to see.
He probably only sees so many gay people and gay movements everywhere because he wants to see them.

alwight

The evidence speaks for itself.
Maybe there is something I don't understand but it seems to me that such sexual predators (probably all heterosexuals btw) have always been able to pose as women and carry out nefarious deeds in female only facilities and probably still will, so why worry about the openly transgendered, particularly if they no longer possess functioning male body parts? :idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
While the 3 lifelong bachelors who have been posting in this thread obviously don't care about the safety and peace of mind of women and children, as a woman does this not concern you seeing this national trend pushed by the movement that you've so ardently defended here on TOL for several years?

...This particular "lifelong bachelor" has also told aCW time and time again that he supports the human rights of individuals to be whatever they are, free from the organised bigotry and persecution of certain intransigent others and various self-appointed spokespersons for God, and that he has no interest at all in defending "movements". :plain:
So it seems that aCW only hears what he wants to hear and sees what he wants to see.
He probably only sees so many gay people and gay movements everywhere because he wants to see them.

Whether you want to acknowledge it or not Al, the LGBTQ movement has passed legislation that deprives women and girls of their right to privacy in places like restrooms and gym locker rooms. Either defend the gender confused and the movement that is responsible for this atrocious legislation by stating that they have the same rights as biological women and girls, or do like Rusha is doing: remaining silent on the issue.

There is no middle ground.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Maybe there is something I don't understand but it seems to me that such sexual predators (probably all heterosexuals btw) have always been able to pose as women and carry out nefarious deeds in female only facilities and probably still will, so why worry about the openly transgendered, particularly if they no longer possess functioning male body parts? :idunno:

You need to do your homework.

Watch the 23 minute video and read this article.

https://outofmypantiesnow.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/when-is-90-not-substantially-all/

alwight

https://outofmypantiesnow.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/when-is-90-not-substantially-all/
I'm really not interested in going through someone's stupid blog aCW.
Why don't you simply explain to me what is the specific attraction that female only facilities have for homosexuals?
I'd really like to know.
Maybe I'm just a bit thick but why might you think that your typical homosexual is somehow compelled to be in such female only places and want to be a sexual nuisance and pest to females given that homosexual males are sexually attracted to..err.. males :duh:?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I'm really not interested in going through someone's stupid blog aCW.

Of course you aren't, as playing ignorant is a way of life for you.

Why don't you simply explain to me what is the specific attraction that female only facilities have for homosexuals? I'd really like to know.
Maybe I'm just a bit thick but why might you think that your typical homosexual is somehow compelled to be in such female only places and want to be a sexual nuisance and pest to females given that homosexual males are sexually attracted to..err.. males :duh:?

Pay attention Al, we're talking about the "T" in the LGBTQ acronym. While many of these very sick people practice homosexuality, that's not the issue here. We're discussing the right to privacy; should women and girls have an expectation of privacy when using restroom facilities and locker rooms or not?

alwight

Pay attention Al, we're talking about the "T" in the LGBTQ acronym. While many of these very sick people practice homosexuality, that's not the issue here. We're discussing the right to privacy; should women and girls have an expectation of privacy when using restroom facilities and locker rooms or not?
You may want to move the goal posts of late, since you are getting nowhere with homosexuals generally aCW, but as you well know this thread is about homosexuals.
Do you want to change it now to only sexual deviants both gay and straight?

Clearly you have indeed been woefully inadequate at tarring all homosexuals with the same bigoted brush and now try to turn your gaze on particular types of individual that you hope to one day associate with all homosexuals at some point, fat chance aCW give it up you can't.

As to the point here, I personally see nothing particularly wrong with allowing those who honestly do feel they need to identify as female using female facilities, but to suggest that they are the same as those who choose to masquerade as women so that they can loiter for their own sexual gratification is nothing but more of your crass nonsensical misinformation and mud throwing, get real aCW.

eider

Hi........
Apart from the fact that the western world is becoming much less prejudiced about LGBTQIA persons, and that you are most unlikely to win back the old dinosaur laws, you have got the T wrong, Imo.

LGB is about actions, whereas T is about conditions and mindsets. A person can be a T without any action at all.

I think you have lost this one. Most Churches are accepting all the above persons at last.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You may want to move the goal posts of late, since you are getting nowhere with homosexuals generally aCW, but as you well know this thread is about homosexuals.
Do you want to change it now to only sexual deviants both gay and straight?

Again: We're currently talking about the "T" in the LGBTQ acronym. Are you uncomfortable talking about people who are so mentally confused that they don't know what biological sex they are?

Clearly you have indeed been woefully inadequate at tarring all homosexuals with the same bigoted brush and now try to turn your gaze on particular types of individual that you hope to one day associate with all homosexuals at some point, fat chance aCW give it up you can't.

Not all homosexuals, just those that proudly engage in the behavior and promote the 'gay agenda'. Those struggling with homosexuality are in my prayers and I continue to encourage them to seek spiritual and psychological help.

As to the point here, I personally see nothing particularly wrong with allowing those who honestly do feel they need to identify as female using female facilities, but to suggest that they are the same as those who choose to masquerade as women so that they can loiter for their own sexual gratification is nothing but more of your crass nonsensical misinformation and mud throwing, get real aCW.

How does this "honestly do feel" thing work Al? Should those with gender identity disorder have documents from a psychiatrist showing that he or she really does think that they are a member of the opposite sex and when entering a restroom or locker room, present those documents to show that they're being "honest" about their gender identity? What measures should be used to protect women and girls from "those who choose to masquerade as women so that they can loiter for their own sexual gratification"?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi........

Welcome to Part 4 of "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!"

Apart from the fact that the western world is becoming much less prejudiced about LGBTQIA persons, and that you are most unlikely to win back the old dinosaur laws, you have got the T wrong, Imo.

Yet you didn't remove the "T" from the acronym that you used.

LGB is about actions, whereas T is about conditions and mindsets. A person can be a T without any action at all.

Homosexuality is about desires and whether the person with same sex desires wants to act on them. The same goes for those with gender identity disorder.

I think you have lost this one. Most Churches are accepting all the above persons at last.

Thanks for pointing out how totally messed up our country is: When the Church starts accepting something that goes against God's design for human sexuality (one man, one woman, united in matrimony) then you know that we as a nation are in trouble. That being said: It took decades to become the moral cesspool that we currently are, change won't happen overnight.

alwight

Again: We're currently talking about the "T" in the LGBTQ acronym. Are you uncomfortable talking about people who are so mentally confused that they don't know what biological sex they are?
Well, I'm rather sure aCW that the fact that a few people feel trapped within the wrong gender and body attributes is simply a sign that Darwinian evolution has controlled things, not a divine being who would presumably try to see to it that those He created were all given at least a fair and even start in life. I doubt that anyone would choose to be thus gender confused but were instead sadly dealt a rotten hand in this lottery of life. People such as yourself are of course not helping imo by ignorantly blaming them for how they happen to be naturally, when in reality they had no choice at all.

Not all homosexuals, just those that proudly engage in the behavior and promote the 'gay agenda'. Those struggling with homosexuality are in my prayers and I continue to encourage them to seek spiritual and psychological help.
I'm rather sure that your no doubt heartfelt advice to homosexuals will continue to go largely unheeded aCW, and a good thing too imo. However I do feel extremely sorry for those who have been deceived into attending "reparative therapy" or quack "counselling" rather than simply being accepted and appreciated for who and what they naturally are.

How does this "honestly do feel" thing work Al? Should those with gender identity disorder have documents from a psychiatrist showing that he or she really does think that they are a member of the opposite sex and when entering a restroom or locker room, present those documents to show that they're being "honest" about their gender identity? What measures should be used to protect women and girls from "those who choose to masquerade as women so that they can loiter for their own sexual gratification"?
I'd tend to accept them initially on their word rather than impose my own biased conclusions. If they subsequently turn out to be deceitful then clearly they should forfeit any respect or consideration from society and be dealt with by the full force of the law.
Before you bleat about my liberal attitude here aCW, those individuals so inclined to masquerade as women for their apparently heterosexual nefarious desires are already out there and doing it, I don't think that allowing genuine "T"s some latitude will make matters any worse at all.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Hey aCW, I dropped by to see if you were in San Diego today. I was at Balboa Park and there were a group of those people who go around with the big black signs with flames and such on them, the ones that say things like Eternal Hell Awaits!!!! and Ask Me Why You Deserve Hell!!! (More scarier flames.)

Anyway, they had a loudspeaker, and took turns yelling at people, telling a Muslim woman with a head scarf on that she was going to hell (repeating it about 20 hundred times) and asking her if her husband was a pilot. Then they took to yelling about fags and lesbians, and about how the crossdressing queers were invading the women's restrooms... and at that point, I thought: Hey, that could be aCW!

Just wondering if you wandered down here from Seattle.

Oh, and they weren't going over too well with the crowd, who used their power of free speech to let them know exactly what they thought of them.

The one with the microphone was waving a Bible (I knew it was a Bible because it had BIBLE in big words down the front and back of it so we'd know for sure) but it didn't look like he was getting very far with his evangelization efforts.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hey aCW, I dropped by to see if you were in San Diego today. I was at Balboa Park and there were a group of those people who go around with the big black signs with flames and such on them, the ones that say things like Eternal Hell Awaits!!!! and Ask Me Why You Deserve Hell!!! (More scarier flames.)

Anyway, they had a loudspeaker, and took turns yelling at people, telling a Muslim woman with a head scarf on that she was going to hell (repeating it about 20 hundred times) and asking her if her husband was a pilot. Then they took to yelling about fags and lesbians, and about how the crossdressing queers were invading the women's restrooms... and at that point, I thought: Hey, that could be aCW!

Just wondering if you wandered down here from Seattle.

Oh, and they weren't going over too well with the crowd, who used their power of free speech to let them know exactly what they thought of them.

The one with the microphone was waving a Bible (I knew it was a Bible because it had BIBLE in big words down the front and back of it so we'd know for sure) but it didn't look like he was getting very far with his evangelization efforts.

Versus blaspheming Christianity by saying it's okay to do those things :idunno:

That's the kind of church I could see you going to- even if you turned away from your apostasy, you'd end up at a desolate church.
Sort of how it goes these days :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Well, I'm rather sure aCW that the fact that a few people feel trapped within the wrong gender and body attributes is simply a sign that Darwinian evolution has controlled things, not a divine being who would presumably try to see to it that those He created were all given at least a fair and even start in life. I doubt that anyone would choose to be thus gender confused but were instead sadly dealt a rotten hand in this lottery of life. People such as yourself are of course not helping imo by ignorantly blaming them for how they happen to be naturally, when in reality they had no choice at all...

You're right Al: Just like those with homosexual desires, I doubt that anyone would choose to be gender confused either, hence the reason I keep pushing spiritual and psychological therapy (along with righteous laws) to help the sexually and gender confused. I've talked about this brave man many times before in this 4 part thread and will continue to do so as the popularity of transgenderism/cross dressing continues to grow.*

Walt Heyer: Sex Change Regret
http://www.sexchangeregret.com/

Gender Dysphoria, Gender Identity Disorder and Informed Consent
http://www.childhealing.com/articles/genderidentitydisorder.php

*I was in a jewelry/accessories store yesterday and felt so bad for the 6'4" black male with a long blond wig dressed in women's clothing (who badly needed a shave) that rang up our purchase. He, like so many other gender confused people, very well might end up taking his own life someday.

Transgender Suicide Attempt Rates Are Staggering

Caitlyn Jenner's ESPYS speech shone a light on the 41 percent of trans people who attempt suicide

...According to surveys, 4.6 percent of the overall U.S. population has self-reported a suicide attempt, with that number climbing to between 10 and 20 percent for lesbian, gay or bisexual respondents. By comparison, 41 percent of trans or gender non-conforming people surveyed have attempted suicide.

Read more: http://www.vocativ.com/culture/lgbt/transgender-suicide/

Status
Not open for further replies.