Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
On that note: Do you have anything worthwhile to add to the recent posts about Trump supporters "visiting" Republican Party delegates at their hotel rooms during the convention, or is this just another one of your drive-by troll posts?
Is it against the rules ? If not, then it's fair game.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

On that note: Do you have anything worthwhile to add to the recent posts about Trump supporters "visiting" Republican Party delegates at their hotel rooms during the convention, or is this just another one of your drive-by troll posts?

Is it against the rules ? If not, then it's fair game.

Explain "fair game" when it comes to intimidating delegates.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I'm not familiar with the story, got a link or did you post it ?

Explain "fair game" when it comes to intimidating delegates.

I'm not familiar with the story, got a link or did you post it ?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trapped in the proverbial corner, Donald Trump supporter patrick jane backtracks on his "fair game" comment.
if it's not illegal it's fair -

“Donald J. Trump withstood the onslaught of the establishment yet again,” it said. “Lyin’ Ted Cruz had the Governor of Wisconsin, many conservative talk radio show hosts, and the entire party apparatus behind him.”
The Trump campaign then accused Cruz of coordinating with his super PAC, in violation of federal election laws. No evidence was given, however, to support the serious allegation.
“Not only was he propelled by the anti-Trump Super PAC’s spending countless millions of dollars on false advertising against Mr. Trump, but he was coordinating with his own Super PAC’s (which is illegal) who totally control him.”

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Trapped in the proverbial corner, Donald Trump supporter patrick jane backtracks on his "fair game" comment.

if it's not illegal it's fair -

Once again: Explain how it is "fair game" to intimidate Republican Party delegates who choose not to vote for Donald Trump.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I totally agree with that, good for Trump. He should expose the flip floppers who are going against the majority of voters that voted for Trump. Totally fair game, thanks for the vid.

Arthur Brain

aCW, fair play where it comes to Donald Trump but isn't it about time you wrapped this whole obsession with homosexuality up? It's been near enough five years now and re-criminalizing it just ain't gonna happen. You must know that right?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
aCW, fair play where it comes to Donald Trump but isn't it about time you wrapped this whole obsession with homosexuality up? It's been near enough five years now and re-criminalizing it just ain't gonna happen. You must know that right?
I just assumed it's a life long thing for him and the threads and the hatred of LBGTs that he spews will always continue.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Republican Presidential candidate and Ohio Governor John Kasich flies his LGBTQ colors:

John Kasich: I would not have signed transgender restroom bill

April 9, 2016

Ohio Gov. John Kasich said Saturday that he would not have signed a bill like the one that was recently passed in North Carolina, where Republican Gov. Pat McCrory approved a controversial measure last month protecting businesses from anti-LGBT discrimination lawsuits and requiring transgender individuals to use public restrooms that correspond with the sex indicated on their birth certificates.

"I believe that religious institutions ought to be protected and be able to be in a position of where they can live out their deeply held religious purposes," Kasich, who's running for the Republican presidential nomination, told host John Dickerson in an interview for Sunday's "Face the Nation." "But when you get beyond that it gets to be a tricky issue. And tricky is not the right word, but it can become a contentious issue."

"In our state, we're not facing this, so everybody needs to take a deep breath, respect one another, and the minute we start trying to write laws, things become more polarized, things - they become more complicated," he added. "Obviously I don't want to force people to violate their deeply held religious convictions, but we'd have to see what that's all about. I wouldn't have signed that law from everything I know, I haven't studied it."

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-ka...gned-transgender-restroom-bill-2016-election/

Gosh Governor Kasich, I didn't know that women and little girls who enter a public restroom or locker room with the expectations of not having to share it with a mentally ill man had anything to do with "deeply held religious convictions".
ae64cc2e-e5b3-4fde-8568-d5ce2bd80b72.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I totally agree with that, good for Trump. He should expose the flip floppers who are going against the majority of voters that voted for Trump. Totally fair game, thanks for the vid.

Could Donald Trump surrogate Roger Stone be charged with ‘menacing’ GOP convention delegates?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...harged-for-menacing-gop-convention-delegates/

Sucker punching a protestor, roughing up a female reporter, and now menacing Republican Party delegates; Trump supporters are nothing but thugs.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I just assumed it's a life long thing for him and the threads and the hatred of LBGTs that he spews will always continue.

I realize that this 4 part thread has been extremely hard on the both of you, so I'll make you a deal.

When both of you 40 something year old bachelors find a girlfriend and marry her, I'll consider closing the thread.

Needless to say, this thread will be going on for a very very long time.

Arthur Brain

I realize that this 4 part thread has been extremely hard on the both of you, so I'll make you a deal.

When both of you 40 something year old bachelors find a girlfriend and marry her, I'll consider closing the thread.

Erm, hard? Why would the pompous inane ramblings/cut and pastes of an egotistical, homosexuality fixated fruitcake hit anyone hard aCW? The simple truth of the matter is that your 'brainchild' of a thread is not going to happen. There'd be as much chance of slavery being re-legalized in the West, ain't gonna happen. Barring a few zealous cranks nobody wants totalitarian states in America/Europe.

As with the rest it can only be projection by now. As you know I'd never share personal info with you so your delusion that you have any insight into my private life is more you being whacked out I suppose. Hard to imagine a straight and apparently happily married man spending so much of his life trawling the net for reams of homosexual material but you carry on unconvincingly claiming that if you like.

:)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Erm, hard? Why would the pompous inane ramblings/cut and pastes of an egotistical, homosexuality fixated fruitcake hit anyone hard aCW?

Forgive me Art, I keep thinking that all of mankind has at least one ounce of decency in them. After you failed miserably in the scenarios that I presented from the article "12 Reasons Why Homosexual Adults Endanger Children":

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4661180&viewfull=1#post4661180

I have to ask you:

Have you been fitted for your millstone yet?

matthew18-6.jpg

Matthew 18:6

The simple truth of the matter is that your 'brainchild' of a thread is not going to happen. There'd be as much chance of slavery being re-legalized in the West, ain't gonna happen. Barring a few zealous cranks nobody wants totalitarian states in America/Europe.

Remember that it took decades for the child molesting moral degenerates to get where they are today; it'll take time to win this culture war. BTW, you are aware that western civilization is enslaved to sin aren't you?

As with the rest it can only be projection by now. As you know I'd never share personal info with you so your delusion that you have any insight into my private life is more you being whacked out I suppose. Hard to imagine a straight and apparently happily married man spending so much of his life trawling the net for reams of homosexual material but you carry on unconvincingly claiming that if you like.

:)

I would imagine that it is hard for a 40 something year old male who has never married (nor more than likely never had a girlfriend) and spends all of his time on the internet defending homosexuality to understand why dad's like Peter LaBarbera, Matt Barber and a long list of other men of high moral character want to protect children from sexual degenerates.

Status
Not open for further replies.