Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heterodoxical

Yet I sleep in the same room/bed with my wife.

Here's something for you homosexualists to ponder:

If homosex isn't inherently wrong, why would slapping around your partner be?

There are no moral absolutes for those that proudly practice and defend homosexual behavior, therefore you can't say that (unjustified)violence is something that is inherently wrong.

Whether it's wrong or not has nothing to do with if it should be legalized.

shagster01

Yet I sleep in the same room/bed with my wife.

Oh I figured you were the wife.

Here's something for you homosexualists to ponder:

If homosex isn't inherently wrong, why would slapping around your partner be?

There are no moral absolutes for those that proudly practice and defend homosexual behavior, therefore you can't say that (unjustified)violence is something that is inherently wrong.

Because the partner didn't consent to it. If they do consent to it I see no problem.

Yishae

Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Part 3? :rotfl:

Table of Contents

The deceit of aCultureWarrior:

1). aCW lies about me twice in post #4. First he calls me a homosexualist but has no evidence to support his (false) claim. When asked for evidence aCW slithers away and says he "don't have the time nor desire to" back his accusations up with evidence.

2). aCW calls me a "moderate Libertarian" although I have corrected him dozens of times by telling him I am not and have never been a Libertarian.

3). If you post any replies to aCW, he will make immature comments packed with innuendo that suggest you are active in the LGBT community. An example of this is in post 14 when, rather than supporting his (false) claim as I challenged him to do, he says:

I can attest to this. OP is a megalomaniac/bigot.

TracerBullet

Wow. I'm not seeing what you are saying at all. I'm seeing "I'm really annoyed!" instead... :think:

Wow. I'm seeing "I'm really annoyed!" ... :think:

I can see you have a HUMONGOUS interest in this stuff which makes one wonder why if not already more than obvious, but I believe you let your preoccupation cloud your intake with bias.
yes I am very interested in facts and truth.

:nono: All on you. I said if a stat doesn't change, the date is a non-issue.
you can't support the stat in either time frame

Not what the citation says.
"... cited by Joseph Nicolosi in Reparative Therapy of Male Homosexuality (Northvale, New Jersey: Jason Aronson Inc., 1991): 124, 125. "

I'm seeing "I'm unable to respond to factual information"

:idunno: That's not even a sentence.

:doh: I 'asked.' It is a sentence that ends with a [?] question mark. :doh:

my question stands

:doh: You have no idea what a modal range is :nono:

the modal range is the interval containing the highest frequency of data points in a frequency distribution.

now let me break this down (again)

Paul Van de Ven et al., "A Comparative Demographic and Sexual Profile of Older Homosexually Active Men," Journal of Sex Research 34 (1997) found:

28.5% of older gay men had 1 lifetime sexual partner
44.9% of older gay men had between 2-5 lifetime sexual partners
23.9% of older gay men had between 5-10 lifetime sexual partners

add those up and you get 97.3% of gay men having fewer than 10 lifetime sexual partners.

Your boy daily says that the Van De Ven study found "In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had between 501 and 1,000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported having had more than one thousand lifetime sexual partners."

just taking one of those percentage claims ...

if 97.3% of gay men having fewer than 10 lifetime sexual partners how in the world could 10.2% of gay men (or 15.7%) have more than 501 partners?

Answer: they can't because we have exceeded 100% of the population

Yes, in about 10 years of study.

so you have no clue what Daily's Ph.D is in

Lon

my question stands

Christians are supposed to be opposed to false witness yet here you are churning it out and defending it.
Looks more like an accusation, a false one.
The question came after the accusation which assumes and becomes rhetorical upon the premise of the accusation. IOW, it wasn't a question, it was a dig that followed the accusation. Now, because you seem to ignore scripture, I've asked about the same from you, but I asked 'in what sense' you considered yourself a Christian. That because I don't believe we can ignore God and claim we are one. Those two just don't go hand in hand, BUT I gave you every opportunity to clarify and quantify, not wishing to mislabel. You have, to date, never answered that question.

are you even a Christian?

1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral ... Do not even eat with such people.

:think: Statistics we may never agree on, especially as we interpret them but I don't believe you can misinterpret scritpure. These are very clear.
Rom 1:22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
Rom 1:24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves,
Rom 1:25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.
Rom 1:26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;
Rom 1:27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.
Rom 1:28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.
Rom 1:29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips,
Rom 1:30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless.
Rom 1:32 Though they know God's decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

If you are a Christian, as long as you 100% agree with God and His word, you'd have no problem with me. The problem is you don't seem to believe it as much as statistics that may or may not be accurate, coming from men. They will NEVER be my go-to for truth over scripture. It is impossible for God to lie. His Word will stand forever and ever, and it accomplishes what He ensures it will accomplish and never returns void.

-Lon

noguru

Presumably you're not such a "pervert" aCW, whoever the participants may be?
From my experience anyway most male heterosexuals are perhaps admitted "perverts" by your standards, including me.
Maybe you somehow chose not to enjoy such things? :rolleyes:

He would rather focus on two guys having sex than even think about women. That much is very clear from the sum total and content of all his posts.

Heterodoxical

He would rather focus on two guys having sex than even think about women. That much is very clear from the sum total and content of all his posts.

So you have discussed his focus with him? Are you a potential lover scorned?

Or do you just think character assassination is a christian virtue?

noguru

So you have discussed his focus with him?

Or do you just think character assassination is a christian virtue?

I have explained exactly what AB was explaining to ACW. He then twisted that into inaccuracies about me. I probably should not follow him down that road, but sometimes I just can't help it. :plain:

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
If homosexuality is bad because lesbian women can be controlling and manipulative, then you might as well outlaw straight marriage too.

Again you have proven that gays are the same as us.

Gays are not the same as us, they have an abysmal sexual addiction that people have tried to play as being 'natural' when the majority of them have children, have been married, or at the very least have had sexual relations in the past with the opposite sex.

Nobody is born gay, homosexual activity is just an extremity of deviance. Like one who pops a needle in their arm- you would never do it under the pretenses that you wouldn't like it. But like a drug addict who does, so does these people on sexual relations with the same sex.

The very worst thing society could have possibly done in this regard is coerce them into believing they are okay and that they were 'born that way'.
It's a complete lie and science knows it, you know it, I know it, WE ALL KNOW IT.

But denial of the fittest has come along, that looming wishful thinking in every corner of society..

Lesbianism is something quite honestly sad to behold. There's nothing but bones in their closets, and the same goes for male gays as well. Men and women deprived of each other, and society has the audacity to call it natural.
~Society should be ashamed~

Heterodoxical

I am not even sure how I would determine that. Perhaps you should ask ACW.

You seemed to be the one with knowledge of his sexual focus, not the rest of us, so it seemed a good assumption your "knowledge" was as a man knows a woman in scripture. It's a pretty intimate detail.....

Heterodoxical

Gays are not the same as us, they have an abysmal sexual addiction that people have tried to play as being 'natural' when the majority of them have children, have been married, or at the very least have had sexual relations in the past with the opposite sex.

So a molested child, is a whore because they had sex with someone older than them before they were married. If who you first bumped uglies with determines your nature forever, those poor children, in your eyes are evil.

It's asinine logic(less) words.
That they battled cultural shame and fear of familial abandonment and tried really hard to "make the gay go away" and finally gave in, vs suicide, or mental illness as others end up, doesn't mean their first sex acts was their natural sex act. That's truly, totally, and inexcusably dumb.

Nobody is born gay, homosexual activity is just an extremity of deviance.
We all have our opinions don't we? Just most of them SPEAK them, not flatulate them into a conversation.

Tell me, if you say we can all fly, which is just as authoritative as the above statement, will we get to join the AVENGERS?

I've personally seen kids with the same characteristics from diapers to adult who finally gave in to being gay... Their parents knew from before they started school it would probably be that way. They had no traumas, no perversions, didn't date in high school, wasn't stashing "dirty mags" under the bed. They were very non sexual kids growing up. They were church active, missions active, and needed counseling when they realized they were attracted to the same sex because they had never thought they were....

So tell me, under what studies and authority, other than I'maBigotUniversity can you make these garbage claims?

Like one who pops a needle in their arm- you would never do it under the pretenses that you wouldn't like it. But like a drug addict who does, so does these people on sexual relations with the same sex.
sexual addiction is the same sin for str8 or gay people. Just like lying.

You are truly ignorant if you think they are deliberately choosing to hold that attraction. (although some people are truly sexually averted and do anything with anyone, anytime, etc... but again that's a separate issue.)

The very worst thing society could have possibly done in this regard is coerce them into believing they are okay and that they were 'born that way'.
It's a complete lie and science knows it, you know it, I know it, WE ALL KNOW IT.

Yes it's better they are stoned and driven to suicide by hate mongering bigots with a GOD complex.

But denial of the fittest has come along, that looming wishful thinking in every corner of society..
As you are denying your Anti CHrist behavior is wrong here..... gotcha.

Lesbianism is something quite honestly sad to behold. There's nothing but bones in their closets, and the same goes for male gays as well. Men and women deprived of each other, and society has the audacity to call it natural.

We are. We are ashamed something like you could come from our gene pool. So much for natural selection......

noguru

You seemed to be the one with knowledge of his sexual focus, not the rest of us, so it seemed a good assumption your "knowledge" was as a man knows a woman in scripture. It's a pretty intimate detail.....

The only knowledge I have of ACW is what I have seen him post on this site. I can also draw some conclusions about his (in)ability to acknowledge reality based on his chosen use (or lack thereof) of references.

Heterodoxical

The only knowledge I have of ACW is what I have seen him post on this site. I can also draw some conclusions about his (in)ability to acknowledge reality based on his chosen use (or lack thereof) of references.

Making assumptions at his "focus" is foolish. You no more know his focus than you know how many hairs are on his legs.

You made a personal pot shot, not an argument. That was the point.

noguru

Making assumptions at his "focus" is foolish. You no more know his focus than you know how many hairs are on his legs.

You made a personal pot shot, not an argument. That was the point.

I know. I already admitted it in my first response to you. I admitted it was wrong for me to do that by saying "I probably should not have followed him down that road". Can you read?

Heterodoxical

I know. I already admitted it in my first response to you. I admitted it was wrong for me to do that by saying "I probably should not have followed him down that road". Can you read?

Yes I can read. :) I forgot that post. It was a while ago, I'm at work, and it's my bad. I've had a million things go on sense then...

Mea Culpa

shagster01

Nobody is born gay, homosexual activity is just an extremity of deviance. Like one who pops a needle in their arm- you would never do it under the pretenses that you wouldn't like it. But like a drug addict who does, so does these people on sexual relations with the same sex.

Homosexuality is natural as it is quite common in nature. Nature is the most natural thing there is, hence the name "nature."

Learn something:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Status
Not open for further replies.