Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of Peter LaBarbera:

Canadian Judge Finds LaBarbera, Whatcott Not Guilty of ‘Mischief’ Charge for Protesting at University of Regina

Read article: http://americansfortruth.com/2014/1...harge-for-protesting-at-university-of-regina/

Congratulations Peter!

Peter-LaBarbera-arrested-@-Univ-of-Regina-CJME-Radio-4-14-14-1-300x225.jpg

JUDGE SAYS NO TO CAMPUS CENSORS: AFTAH President Peter LaBarbera being arrested at the University of Regina last April. Yesterday, Saskatchewan Provincial Judge MaryLynne Beaton rejected the university’s claim that a peaceful protest at U-R against abortion and sodomy somehow interfered with students’ education. Canadian pro-family advocate Bill Whatcott–who with LaBarbera was arrested on a “Mischief” charge–says he will return to the camps to disseminate biblical truth.

GFR7

Even though your posts are not showing for me, I give my hearty congratulations to Peter LaBarbara. Best wishes to him for all things in the new year.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Even though your posts are not showing for me, I give my hearty congratulations to Peter LaBarbara. Best wishes to him for all things in the new year.

Go borrow someone else's computer; the post that you refused to acknowledge will have a life-changing effect on you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If people don't think that decriminalizing homosexuality has any effect on them, look at the physical risk that political correctness has brought to an entire nation:

The risk of getting deadly HIV/AIDS contaminated blood.

FDA recommends lifting lifetime ban on gay blood donors

WASHINGTON, Dec. 23 (UPI) -- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday recommended lifting the lifetime ban on blood donations from gay men.
The agency made the decision about a month after a Department of Health and Human Services advisory committee recommended the same with a 16-2 vote.

The new recommendation is a one-year ban after a man last had sex with another man.

For 31 years, gay and bisexual men -- or any man who has had sex with another man since 1977 -- have been subject to a lifetime ban on donating blood over fears of the spread of HIV. While all donated blood is tested, HIV cannot be detected by current tests for 11 days after the virus is contracted.

Critics of the ban say it propagates a false stigma of gay men having HIV. The American Red Cross, the American Medical Association and the American Association of Blood Banks have all said the ban was medically and scientifically unnecessary.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2014...gay-blood-donors/4851419366392/#ixzz3MlMUXxqK

Don't cha just hate the "false stigma" about homosexual males having HIV/AIDS?

CDC-HIV-MSM-94-95-Percent-Slide.png

GFR7

I can see them when I quote them -

Are you saying that I should lie to LaBarbera?

Or have things gone so wrong with the Ex-Gay movement that I can be a member even though already a Christian, have been married and have a son (which can be proven with marriage license and birth certificates) - simply because I researched Tennessee Williams in the Provincetown library? And had my family there along with other straight families? What are you talking about? :think: Yourself?

and you stole my FDA blood ban post :AMR1:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106595

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

For once in your adult life why don't you be honest with yourself and take the unspeakable that happened to you as an innocent child and turn it into something good?

Why don't you contact Peter LaBarbera at Americans For Truth About Homosexuality and share the truth about what happened to you as an innocent child and the monster that it's turned you into as an adult and join the ranks of other "ex gays" who have done with same like

Stephen Black, David Pickup, Christopher Doyle and Charlene Cothran and many many others who have decided to turn the lie that they'd been living into the truth by being honest with themselves and attempting to help others.

Besides asking Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Savior, I can't think of a better way to start the New Year for you GFR7.

I can see them when I quote them -

Are you saying that I should lie to LaBarbera?

You've spent your entire adult life lying to yourself and others on what you've become so it won't be easy for you to reveal the truth, but it can be done: just ask God to show you the way.

and you stole my FDA blood ban post :AMR1:

Many people outside of TOL come to this 3 part thread to educate themselves as to what's happened to our society since homosexuality was decriminalized.

The likely reversal by the Food and Drug Administration (without a doubt because of pressure by the head sodomite in the US) to allow individuals that partake in an inherently disease ridden behavior to donate something as essential as blood needs to be shared with them.

GFR7

aCultureWarrior said:
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

WELL LIED, LION!!!! :BRAVO:

mid-Blowing_a_raspberry.ogv.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
WELL LIED, LION!!!! :BRAVO:

Thank you once again for proving my point:

One of the reasons we as a society have (or at least once did) righteous laws is to help those people who refuse to help themselves.

Hopefully someday you will get the help that you so desperately need GFR7.

GFR7

Here's hoping that aCW can stop lying ;

Here's praying that he can stop spreading disinformation about people,
projecting onto them, and uttering falsehoods.

Just try your best, and ask Jesus for help.

we-love-you-logo.png

We all love you, Karl - we just want you to get help! :kiss:

xxxoooo :kiss:

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I'm pretty sure that Adolf Hitler and Margaret Sanger felt the same way (it's much easier to have a genetic 'Master Race' then to kill those that weren't born with your expectations).

Well that isn't anything remotely similar to what I 'feel' on the subject as has been explained to the logically challenged several times already. You're a sad case in that regard in more ways than one it would appear.

The bottom line here Art is this:

The LGBTQueer movement can spend all of the money in the world hoping to 'eradicate' the diseases that disproportionately effect those who engage in homosex. If someday they should be so lucky as to do so (i.e. they will have finally defeated God) that doesn't change the fact that human sexual relationships are defined in Genesis 2: 18-25:
Genesis 2:18-25

The chances are that STD's won't be stamped out completely and your concern for your fellow fallible neighbour duly isn't noted as it isn't there.

Note how it doesn't say that you can have sex with your mother, it says that you're to leave your mother and unite with a wife.

It also doesn't say how you can invent up scenarios in which you're part of a police force or pretend to be married yourself. Given the inordinate amount of time you devote to your pet fixation it's highly unlikely that any woman would be mad enough to consider you as a partner let alone put up with being second fiddle to this joke of a blog...

Being that you don't believe in God nor have you even kissed a woman (a peck on the cheek to Aunt Betty at Christmas doesn't count Art) let alone married one and procreated, you obviously can't relate to the following:

Again with the projection dude...and seriously, this is kindergarten stuff that would embarrass ten year olds. Get a grip and at least pretend to have more than an arsenal of playground "mocking" material. It's getting to the point of cringing on your behalf...

My wife and I would be blessed to bear and raise any child that God gave us.

And if it ever gets to that point then I hope you'll have grown up considerably before becoming a parent.

Refer to the above video of a little girl with Down Syndrome or talk to any Christian parents that have raised a child with a birth defect:

They couldn't imagine life without that beautiful little boy or girl.

I already know ones who have, and if you were able to properly follow a conversation I don't regard anyone born with a disability or defect in any way 'sub human' as you continually like to deliberately lie about. There's an obvious difference between hoping for an end to such diseases/conditions than a wish to kill any who are born with such, else ask any honest parents whether they'd sooner have a child with defects or born healthy - and then try and do the math.

That's probably too difficult for you to digest so let me spell it out for you. I would sooner have a child who was born free of defects but if it weren't the case then he/she would be part of our family no matter what. If that still doesn't compute then go watch some re-runs of Hill Street Blues and pretend you were part of it.

GFR7

Arthur Brain said:
That's probably too difficult for you to digest so let me spell it out for you. I would sooner have a child who was born free of defects but if it weren't the case then he/she would be part of our family no matter what. If that still doesn't compute then go watch some re-runs of Hill Street Blues and pretend you were part of it.
No, you're supposed to oblige him by telling him of COURSE you would abort any fetus with any defects whatsoever. Just as I am supposed to oblige him by promoting all kinds of sexual deviance.

We're spoiling it for him, by not being antipodes to him.

Arthur Brain

No, you're supposed to oblige him by telling him of COURSE you would abort any fetus with any defects whatsoever. Just as I am supposed to oblige him by promoting all kinds of sexual deviance.

We're spoiling it for him, by not being antipodes to him.

Well he'll likely lie and make out that's what I'm suggesting/promoting anyway given how much of a crank he is...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

The bottom line here Art is this:

The LGBTQueer movement can spend all of the money in the world hoping to 'eradicate' the diseases that disproportionately effect those who engage in homosex. If someday they should be so lucky as to do so (i.e. they will have finally defeated God) that doesn't change the fact that human sexual relationships are defined in Genesis 2: 18-25:

The chances are that STD's won't be stamped out completely...

A great deal of western civilization's problems are due to sexual immorality, i.e.

...the freedom to a private life and consensual adult relations...
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4155648&postcount=4196

Be it out of wedlock sex that is the biggest cause of abortion or fatherless homes; the diseases that come with homosex or your concern about the legalization of incest (birth defects); if people just followed God's design for human sexuality those sort of things wouldn't be nearly the problem that they are in today's society.

Wait a minute: you do recognize those things as a problem don't you Art?

flee-sexual-sin.jpg

Arthur Brain

:yawn:

Let me know when you have an actual response instead of cutting my post to shreds in your usual inimitable fashion...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:yawn:

Let me know when you have an actual response instead of cutting my post to shreds in your usual inimitable fashion...

Being that 99% of the context of your posts are nothing but...

drama_queen-360x347.jpg

I thought I'd get to the gist of the problem.

You're the one who says that people should be "free to have consensual adult relations", I'm just pointing out what happens when they do without moral guidelines to follow (i.e. marriage).

Arthur Brain

Being that 99% of the context of your posts are nothing but...

I thought I'd get to the gist of the problem.

You're the one who says that people should be "free to have consensual adult relations", I'm just pointing out what happens when they do without moral guidelines to follow (i.e. marriage).

I'm not surprised you couldn't actually answer and instead project out again. The usual MO of an obsessed crank. Ho hum...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not surprised you couldn't actually answer and instead project out again. The usual MO of an obsessed crank. Ho hum...

What moral guidelines should people follow to prevent things like abortion, the diseases that come with homosexuality and the birth defects that are due to brother-sister incestuous relationships Art?

Wait, let me answer that for you.

prevent-natural-disasters-today-use-a-condom_o_1406237.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That pic kinda suits you and this thread Connie...

Come on Art, you can do better than that. I pointed out the "fix" for things that are the result of your "consensual adult relationships" (disease, abortion, birth defects), the least you could do is give a plug for condoms.

LYC_ad_2.jpg

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Come on Art, you can do better than that. I pointed out the "fix" for things that are the result of your "consensual adult relationships" (disease, abortion, birth defects), the least you could do is give a plug for condoms.

LYC_ad_2.jpg

But they are atheists.

Why be concerned about unbelievers?

Status
Not open for further replies.