Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Since I asked the above question a page ago, you've responded with these drama queen rants:

Still clueless as to what constitutes a drama queen rant then eh? Here, let me give you an example for future reference. It has all the ingredients of bluster, faux offence, anger and chagrin etc:

"As I'd mentioned in other threads: I realize that cross dressing and hence giving women's name to those cross dressers is a huge part of the culture that you and GFR7 proudly identify with, but I'm a Christian male, so kindly keep your transvestite fantasies and the names that go with those fantasies to the fag hangouts that GFR7 frequents in Provincetown and whatever fag bars you hit when you come up to Seattle every June to march in the moral degenerate parade."

Was your answer in there someplace Art and I missed it?

Again: What are your thoughts on the legalization of incest?

It shouldn't be legal as I've maintained throughout and for the reasons I stated at the time. In addition how about you answer the related instead of trying to fob it off?

"Hmm. So if I support measures to eradicate cancer then that automatically equates to seeing the victims of such as 'sub human'? Do you even see the insanity of your own position?

You're either as thick as a winter fog or you're just flat out insidious. Who knows which?"

GFR7

aCW is a big, vile, hypocritical CREEP.

_t_goat_raspberry.jpg

TracerBullet

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Like homosexuality, incest is a behavior.

(What Traci is saying here is that the letter "I" has yet to been added to the LGBTQ etc. etc. etc. acronym. Give it time).
NO, I'm saying thathomosexuality is an orientation like heterosexuality. Incest is a behavior and most adult males who engage in instinctual relations are heterosexual.

Quote:
how about I go with this simple answer
"Because God says that it's wrong".

Boy, after all of those absolutely delicious prawns that I ate the other night (without remorse), I am undoubtedly going to go to Hell in a handbasket shrimp boat.

undoubtedly

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

It shouldn't be legal as I've maintained throughout and for the reasons I stated at the time.

Being that it's highly likely that no one following this 3 part thread know what your "reasons at the time" were, kindly post again why incest shouldn't be legal. (Boy, getting a straight answer out of Art Brain is like pulling GFR7 out of a fag bar in Provincetown at closing: it just aint easily done).

In addition how about you answer the related instead of trying to fob it off?
"Hmm. So if I support measures to eradicate cancer then that automatically equates to seeing the victims of such as 'sub human'? Do you even see the insanity of your own position?

So now you're claiming that children that have birth defects are "cancers" Art?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(What Traci is saying here is that the letter "I" has yet to been added to the LGBTQ etc. etc. etc. acronym. Give it time).

NO, I'm saying that homosexuality is an orientation like heterosexuality. Incest is a behavior and most adult males who engage in instinctual relations are heterosexual.

So if two brothers "get it on" with each other and engage in an act of fagdom, is it an orientation or a behavior that they're engaging in?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...So if I support measures to eradicate cancer then that automatically equates to seeing the victims of such as 'sub human'? Do you even see the insanity of your own position?

I see quite a few similarities between you and a mass murderer that we'd been talking about earlier:

Wartime, Adolf Hitler suggested, "was the best time for the elimination of the incurably ill." Many Germans did not want to be reminded of individuals who did not measure up to their concept of a "master race." The physically and mentally handicapped were viewed as "useless" to society, a threat to Aryan genetic purity, and, ultimately, unworthy of life. At the beginning of World War II, individuals who were mentally retarded, physically handicapped, or mentally ill were targeted for murder in what the Nazis called the "T-4," or "euthanasia," program.

The "euthanasia" program required the cooperation of many German doctors, who reviewed the medical files of patients in institutions to determine which handicapped or mentally ill individuals should be killed. The doctors also supervised the actual killings. Doomed patients were transferred to six institutions in Germany and Austria, where they were killed in specially constructed gas chambers. Handicapped infants and small children were also killed by injection with a deadly dose of drugs or by starvation. The bodies of the victims were burned in large ovens called crematoria.

Despite public protests in 1941, the Nazi leadership continued this program in secret throughout the war. About 200,000 handicapped people were murdered between 1940 and 1945...

OCTOBER 1939
HITLER AUTHORIZES KILLING OF THE IMPAIRED
Adolf Hitler authorizes the beginning of the "euthanasia" program—the systematic killing of those Germans whom the Nazis deem "unworthy of life." The order is backdated to the beginning of the war (September 1, 1939). At first, doctors and staff in hospitals are encouraged to neglect patients. Thus, patients die of starvation and diseases. Later, groups of "consultants" visit hospitals and decide who will die. Those patients are sent to various "euthanasia" killing centers in Greater Germany and killed by lethal injection or in gas chambers.

76511.jpg

Hartheim castle, a euthanasia killing center where people with physical and mental disabilities were killed by gassing and lethal injection. Hartheim, Austria, date uncertain.
— US Holocaust Memorial Museum
http://www.ushmm.org/outreach/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007683

Once again Art: Incest should be illegal because...?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While I await the return of TOL's head drama queen/queen of denial Art Brain to tell us more about "eradicating cancer" (i.e. children with birth defects), I'd like to invite a very important person into this thread (whose been very busy silencing Christians who don't agree with his interpretation of Holy Scripture by reporting them for policy violations) and ask him what being a follower of Jesus Christ means to him:

musterion...

come on down!

price-is-right.jpg

alwight

So if two brothers "get it on" with each other and engage in an act of fagdom, is it an orientation or a behavior that they're engaging in?
Unlike you aCW it seems that most people really don't give a rat's what two consenting adult people might be doing together in private, but why you apparently find it so fascinating is what really is so strange and creepy.

GFR7

Unlike you aCW it seems that most people really don't give a rat's what two consenting adult people might be doing together in private, but why you apparently find it so fascinating is what really is so strange and creepy.
I think even more strange and creepy is his comparing various posters to Adolph Hitler. :think:

Arthur Brain

Being that it's highly likely that no one following this 3 part thread know what your "reasons at the time" were, kindly post again why incest shouldn't be legal. (Boy, getting a straight answer out of Art Brain is like pulling GFR7 out of a fag bar in Provincetown at closing: it just aint easily done).

So now you're claiming that children that have birth defects are "cancers" Art?

I see quite a few similarities between you and a mass murderer that we'd been talking about earlier:

Wartime, Adolf Hitler suggested, "was the best time for the elimination of the incurably ill." Many Germans did not want to be reminded of individuals who did not measure up to their concept of a "master race." The physically and mentally handicapped were viewed as "useless" to society, a threat to Aryan genetic purity, and, ultimately, unworthy of life. At the beginning of World War II, individuals who were mentally retarded, physically handicapped, or mentally ill were targeted for murder in what the Nazis called the "T-4," or "euthanasia," program.

While I await the return of TOL's head drama queen/queen of denial Art Brain to tell us more about "eradicating cancer" (i.e. children with birth defects), I'd like to invite a very important person into this thread (whose been very busy silencing Christians who don't agree with his interpretation of Holy Scripture by reporting them for policy violations) and ask him what being a follower of Jesus Christ means to him:

Wow, it's only you that could be so much of a dingbat as to equate the eradication of a disease with anyone happening to suffer from it.

:doh:

Should all steps in medical research fighting cancer be stopped? Else it should be obvious even to you by now and anyone with a single functioning brain cell precisely what I meant. Just in case it somehow still isn't then I support and hope that such research one day eradicates such a prevalent and deadly disease, not any who are stricken with it the same as all manner of ailments/conditions etc.

As to the rest then you're the one with the oh so captivating table of contents. I'm sure you can pull up the relevant segment being that it's so ordered and all...

Oh, and please stop projecting...

alwight

Wow, it's only you that could be so much of a dingbat as to equate the eradication of disease with anyone happening to suffer from it.
Some nutters seem to think that disease (say HIV) has a Divine intent. Tsunamis too are perhaps seen as a modern version of brimstone and fire and also a Divine judgement and wrath, rather than simply unfortunate natural events, that the victims somehow deserve it...? :think: :kookoo:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

That makes two homosexualist's (the barbarian and alwight the atheist) that have no problem with incestuous relationships.

I think even more strange and creepy is his comparing various posters to Adolph Hitler. :think:

Once again, GFR7 tries to play the moderated and doesn't comment on the subject of incest. 2 homosexualists for the legalization of incest, one undecided (he's calling the boyz from Provincetown to get their opinion on the subject).

Wow, it's only you that could be so much of a dingbat as to equate the eradication of a disease with anyone happening to suffer from it.

Art Brain seems to be the only homosexualist holding out on the legalization of incest, because if a brother should impregnate his sister there would be a "cancer" growing in her stomach that must be...

"eradicated".

Woody Allen and his daughter/wife thank you boyz for supporting "consensual adult relationships".

desktop-1410813904.png

Status
Not open for further replies.