Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caledvwlch

Plain and simple, he is saying you're gay, and that with all your sodomy, you will likely get HIV (he says same of me, and several other posters who would not toe the party line). Get used to it. :nono:

Yeah I know, just fishing for a more explicit accusation. So I can show my kids. Hey guys! Look at what the man on the Internet says about Daddy!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah I know, just fishing for a more explicit accusation. So I can show my kids. Hey guys! Look at what the man on the Internet says about Daddy!

Be sure to explain to your kids why their daddy approves of such a filthy disease ridden 'deathstyle', one that children play a huge part of.

Maybe you could share that little talk that you gave them here?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Okay, then why re-criminalize if you're just going to go with therapy? Come on! Where's your Old Testement ire? Let he who is without brains cast the first stone and all of that.

As I've mentioned many times before, there always has been various forms of punishment when it comes to dealing with perverts. While buggerites rarely have been executed, if they have indeed committed a capital crime where they've purposely infected another with a deadly incurable disease, or do what they do best: molest a child and 'murder' their soul, then yes, execution would be justifiable.

Being that so many of them have been victimized themselves as a child (refer to the most recent table of contents), therapy can be the answer for them.

Christian Liberty

So the devoutly Christian men that drafted and signed the Constitution, the same men who made homosexuality a felony in every State, one of whom thought that homosexuals should be castrated, thought that buggery was a "states rights issue"?

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/03/what-the-founders-believed-about-homosexuality/

Is there any evidence that any of them would have passed a federal law that overrode state laws on the issue?
Which ones were those? And no citations from David Barton, or you have to go sit in the corner.

aCW has cited Barton. I'm at a Christian College and my Western Civ Professor has admitted that Barton has been thoroughly discredited.

Caledvwlch

Be sure to explain to your kids why their daddy approves of such a filthy disease ridden 'deathstyle', one that children play a huge part of.

In between teaching them the tenets of Marxism and broiling their young brains in Darwinism, I can barely make time for the "your friend has two moms" speech.

Christian Liberty

As I've mentioned many times before, there always has been various forms of punishment when it comes to dealing with perverts. While buggerites rarely have been executed, if they have indeed committed a capital crime where they've purposely infected another with a deadly incurable disease, or do what they do best: molest a child and 'murder' their soul, then yes, execution would be justifiable.

Being that so many of them have been victimized themselves as a child (refer to the most recent table of contents), therapy can be the answer for them.

Several states punished homosexuality by death in the link you provided. A consistent theonomist hermaneutic would make that logical. "2,000 years of Christian tradition" isn't an argument.

GFR7

But when a Daddy like me does not approve, you simply say that I do. :loser:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
So the devoutly Christian men that drafted and signed the Constitution, the same men who made homosexuality a felony in every State, one of whom thought that homosexuals should be castrated, thought that buggery was a "states rights issue"?

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/03/wh...homosexuality/

Is there any evidence that any of them would have passed a federal law that overrode state laws on the issue?

Let me put it this way Jr.: Our Christian Founding Fathers wouldn't have created a nation (where our rights come from God) if they had the slightest inkling that Libertarians such as yourself would have perverted their writings 200 years later and said that buggery is a "states rights issue".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Several states punished homosexuality by death in the link you provided. A consistent theonomist hermaneutic would make that logical. "2,000 years of Christian tradition" isn't an argument.

There was one known case in US history where a homosexual was executed (refer to the table of contents, part 1 I believe). That was where a sodomite most likely molested a cabin boy on a ship.

Remember, in a Christian nation such as ours once was, redemption was the basis behind our laws.

GFR7

aCW has cited Barton. I'm at a Christian College and my Western Civ Professor has admitted that Barton has been thoroughly discredited.
Of course he has.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

In between teaching them the tenets of Marxism and broiling their young brains in Darwinism, I can barely make time for the "your friend has two moms" speech.

So do you teach them to write their own moral code like their atheist daddy does, or are you going to wait until their 5 years old before you do that?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
So do you teach them to write their own moral code like their atheist daddy does, or are you going to wait until their 5 years old before you do that?

Um. Yes? Not sure what you're asking for here.

(I just hate wasting sarcasm on atheists).

Besides the morals that you borrow off a Judeo-Christianized society (or at least one that was), it appears that you write your own moral code, in this case one that deals with homosexual behavior and laws.

Caledvwlch

Besides the morals that you borrow off a Judeo-Christianized society (or at least one that was), it appears that you write your own moral code, in this case one that deals with homosexual behavior and laws.

I love sarcasm. Eat it for breakfast. But yes, I write my own moral code, and it is heavily influenced by observation and historical influence. But don't try to pretend that the Golden Rule is an exclusively Judeo-Christian precept. As with just about anything, there's about six-to-one odds that the Chinese thought of it first.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Liberty

Of course he has.

And please do share with us the God-hating organizations that have "discredited" the work of David Barton.

Here, let me help by starting with the letter "A".

ACLU

Please continue.

GFR7

I love sarcasm. Eat it for breakfast. But yes, I write my own moral code, and it is heavily influenced by observation and historical influence. But don't try to pretend that the Golden Rule is an exclusively Judeo-Christian precept. As with just about anything, there's about six-to-one odds that the Chinese thought of it first.
I know: I once read a book showing the parallels of Chinese antiquity (the Yi Jing) with Biblical passages.......
But don't bother ; aCW has no interest in intellectual precepts or ideas.
Really glad, though, Caledvwlch, (Welsh? Middle English? ?? what ? :think: )
that you've stepped in to take the punches, bashes, spittle, and kicks he was using me as the target for. :D

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Boy, did I hit the jackpot today, I called it right by stating that an atheist writes his own moral code.

Other than the Chinese restaurant that I love to eat at, I don't see any Chinese influence in our society and especially in our Judeo-Christian form of government.

GFR7

Boy, did I hit the jackpot today, I called it right by stating that an atheist writes his own moral code.

Other than the Chinese restaurant that I love to eat at, I don't see any Chinese influence in our society and especially in our Judeo-Chrstian form of government.
It's little gems like this that make you so loveable, aCW :) :jessilu:

Status
Not open for further replies.