Why Democrats are Exactly Like Nazis

Hilltrot

Well, Nazis rounded up homosexuals and butchered several in extermination camps and subjected many more to debilitating imprisonment. It's only the far right, religious or otherwise that advocate for any such thing in the present. Not to mention that white supremacist outfits identify as Neo Nazi nowadays and hold the Swastika flag aloft as a matter of pride.

Hardly a "liberal" or "democratic" thing going on there is it?

From your own leftist publication. You might want to educate yourself some day.

Hilltrot

Jehovah's Witnesses. Whilst Democrats would leave these folks alone, I can think of a few TOL members here who would more than harass them. JWs showed unbelievable bravery in the death camps.
On most "christian" forums - especially the liberal ones you think are so awesome, JWs aren't even allowed to post and any posts they do make are deleted. Sometimes on those forums, they are allowed to post if they agree to say they are not christian and are going to hell. Here, we have quite a few who come to post and while they are challenged on their beliefs, the moderators haven't doxed them or encouraged people to harm the either physically or economically. The same cannot be said if any here tried to post on a leftist forum or on Twitter.

And BTW, the greatest persecution of JWs occurred in the early 1940s under the Democrat Roosevelt.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Listen to the black democrat Congresswoman keep cutting in, being rude, calling the witnesses liars . . . Nazi tactics.

exminister

The claim that Nazi Germany defunded local police departments is false, historians say. In fact, Hitler’s regime relied on a brutally carceral system with significantly expanded police power in the early 1930s through the end of World War II in 1945.

Trumpers love to rewrite history. Funny how the picture used the word "defund". Use old picture, make up lies.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
The claim that Nazi Germany defunded local police departments is false, historians say

Name one.

Hitler’s regime relied on a brutally carceral system with significantly expanded police power in the early 1930s through the end of World War II in 1945.

Quoting USA Today for your history? You are not very bright are you.

Hitler relied on the Gestapo and the SS. Actual "police" were neutered.

Trumpers love to rewrite history

Are you an "EX" minister because you discovered that you tell lies? Smart move.

Last edited:

exminister

Name one.

Quoting USA Today for your history? You are not very bright are you.

Hitler relied on the Gestapo and the SS. Actual "police" were neutered.

Are you an "EX" minister because you discovered that you tell lies? Smart move.
I learned people like you are telling lies.
Fascist love Trump so all your arguments mean nothing. The neo-nazis, KKK, white supremacist, Proud Boys, etc. Birds of a feather flock together and trump loves them.
None of them like Democrats. sHe who has ears let them hear!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I learned people like you are telling lies.
Fascist love Trump so all your arguments mean nothing. The neo-nazis, KKK, white supremacist, Proud Boys, etc. Birds of a feather flock together and trump loves them.
None of them like Democrats. sHe who has ears let them hear!

Re: fascism:

You are a prime example of the kind of person talked about in this video.

exminister

Re: fascism:

You are a prime example of the kind of person talked about in this video.
Nice twist

Fascism in practice has a cult of personality and state and corporate control. Surrender is given to this personality. He is the savior. Germany had Hitler. Italy had Mussolini. And the US has had Trump. Fortunately they failed, not that this current king/dictator wanna be will keep trying. He needs to keep his base filled with fear so he can continue to bilk them of funds.

As the video says fascism has a strong feeling of nationalism. Nothing could be more obvious from the Trump worshippers. Flag hugging. Trucks waving huge Trump flags and US flags. god and Country. Gott Mit Us.

If a Trumper needs to know what to think they look to their god who does no wrong and only speaks truth. Hard to imagine but it’s true.
And fascism takes over the government with coup like tactics. After over 50 post election lawsuits and even rejection of the Supreme Court Trump still says there was overwhelming election fraud. (He knows better). He talks of evidence but there his none. He is cold calling state officials trying to overturn this election. He is loved by fascists. The video is another Prager failed attempt at twisting reality just like their favorite president of all time.

we know one thing Trumpers believe Trumps lies and the Bible tells us who is the father of lies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Nice twist

No twist.

Fascism in practice has a cult of personality and state and corporate control. Surrender is given to this personality. He is the savior. Germany had Hitler. Italy had Mussolini. And the US has had Trump. Fortunately they failed, not that this current king/dictator wanna be will keep trying.

Hate to tell you this, but Biden lost the election.

He needs to keep his base filled with fear so he can continue to bilk them of funds.

And what is he doing to fill them with fear?

Because the only ones I see who are filled with fear are those on the left who hate him.

As the video says fascism has a strong feeling of nationalism. Nothing could be more obvious from the Trump worshippers.

Just because the people of a nation are showing off their nationalism doesn't make the leader a fascist.

Flag hugging. Trucks waving huge Trump flags and US flags. god and Country. Gott Mit Us.

There is nothing inherently wrong with nationalism.

If a Trumper needs to know what to think they look to their god who does no wrong and only speaks truth. Hard to imagine but it’s true.

And yet, not everyone who is a "Trumper" is like this.

And fascism takes over the government with coup like tactics.

What, you mean like this?

Like the fake Russia investigations.

Or how about what the Dumbocrats just did, with Dominion Software, Antifa, the Biden family, the riots (not protests), and more?

Because this is what a coup looks like, EM.

It's called treason. They committed treason in order to try to steal the presidency from the president that they utterly loathe.

After over 50 post election lawsuits and even rejection of the Supreme Court Trump still says there was overwhelming election fraud.

Because there was.

He's not wrong when he says that.

(He knows better). He talks of evidence but there his none.

Denying the evidence exists won't make it go away, EM.

Means, motive, and opportunity have been presented, along with the hard evidence that voting machines have been compromised, and that Eric Coomer, a terrorist antifa member, is close to the center of it all.

He is cold calling state officials trying to overturn this election. He is loved by fascists.

Sounds like you just have an axe to grind, to be honest.

The video is another Prager failed attempt at twisting reality

So Prager is wrong in their attempt to correctly identify what political side "fascism" falls upon?

just like their favorite president of all time.

I'm not aware of any specific ties between Trump and Prager university... Please substantiate this claim.

we know one thing Trumpers believe Trumps lies and the Bible tells us who is the father of lies.

Non-sequitur, and more axe grinding.

chair

Democrats enable the murder of millions of innocent humans every years in their Planned Butcherhood "clinics". And now I suppose you will say that a baby is not an innocent human being?​

I don't want to hear whining all about me: Pick one item from what I have listed and prove me wrong.

Well, I picked an item: Abortion. Your Identity Politics "All Democrats are Baby Murderers, All Republicans are Baby Lovers" line sounds good- but it's false.

..there are also anti-abortion Democrat organizations. For example- this one:

Your black-and-white identify politics view of the world is way over-simplified.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, I picked an item: Abortion. Your Identity Politics "All Democrats are Baby Murderers, All Republicans are Baby Lovers" line sounds good- but it's false.

Your black-and-white identify politics view of the world is way over-simplified.
Way to set up a straw man on an issue concerning the literal (and I'm using that word in the old sense) murder of innocent children. TG said "Democrats enable the murder of millions of innocent humans" and you claim she said "All Democrats are Baby Murderers, All Republicans are Baby Lovers".

You should at least say you overstated your case, but a better person would apologize or say they were wrong.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Is the statement "the Nazis killed the Jews" any less true if it's noted that many Nazis had no direct hand in killing the Jews?

Last edited:

chair

Way to set up a straw man on an issue concerning the literal (and I'm using that word in the old sense) murder of innocent children. TG said "Democrats enable the murder of millions of innocent humans" and you claim she said "All Democrats are Baby Murderers, All Republicans are Baby Lovers".

You should at least say you overstated your case, but a better person would apologize or say they were wrong.

Yes, I overstated the case. My apologies.

The very title of this thread "Why Democrats are Exactly Like Nazis" is a gross generalization. It's time that TG admit that.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, I overstated the case. My apologies.

The very title of this thread "Why Democrats are Exactly Like Nazis" is a gross generalization. It's time that TG admit that.
Worry about the plank in your own eye.

Although, TG might be completely wrong since a case could be made the Democrats are worse than Nazis since at least Nazis more often waited for Jews be born before they murdered them (and please note, I'm not saying all Democrats kill innocent babies before they are born, but that Democrats are the primary force in enabling the murder of millions of innocent humans).