ECT WHO'S WORDS DID PAUL USE ??

DAN P

Hi to all and many has said , but we follow the word's of Jesus !!! We no that they can NOT !!

Titue 1:3 reads , " But in His seasons has made manifest His WORD OF PREACHING which I was entrusted with according to ( the ) COMMAND of pour savior God "

#1 , These words were entrusted when Paul was , as the Aorist Tense is used !!

#2 , The the verb committed is also in the Aorist Tense and also speaks to the point of Paul's salvation !!

#3 , The verb WORD / LOGOS is a transliterated Greek word and can be translated by the following words:

A) WORD

b) SAYING

C) SPECCH

d) ACCOUNT

#4 , So we see that Paul was using the words that the Risen Christ was suppling !!

#5 , We see that Paul was saved by grace as Gal 1:15 is recorded by the Holy Spirit and the FIRST /PROTO in the body of Christ , 1 Tim 1;15 and 16 and we see that all Pentecostals will not see how they were saved , NOR prove it from the bible NOR do not know how Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 , so prove me wrong with explanation and verses !!

dan p

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Poor spelling, punctuation, and grammar make whatever point you are attempting impossible to digest. :AMR:

AMR

andyc

Not quite sure what nutcase here is trying to prove.

Hi to all and many has said , but we follow the word's of Jesus !!! We no that they can NOT !!

1 John 2:5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.

Titue 1:3 reads , " But in His seasons has made manifest His WORD OF PREACHING which I was entrusted with according to ( the ) COMMAND of pour savior God "

#1 , These words were entrusted when Paul was , as the Aorist Tense is used !!

#2 , The the verb committed is also in the Aorist Tense and also speaks to the point of Paul's salvation !!

The tense is Aorist indicative, which simply means that God commissioned Paul to preach the gospel at some time in the past. God's purpose for Paul was to preach the gospel, which goes without saying.

#3 , The verb WORD / LOGOS is a transliterated Greek word and can be translated by the following words:

A) WORD

b) SAYING

C) SPECCH

d) ACCOUNT

#4 , So we see that Paul was using the words that the Risen Christ was suppling !!

#5 , We see that Paul was saved by grace as Gal 1:15 is recorded by the Holy Spirit and the FIRST /PROTO in the body of Christ , 1 Tim 1;15 and 16 and we see that all Pentecostals will not see how they were saved , NOR prove it from the bible NOR do not know how Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 , so prove mr wrong with explanation and verses !!

It's a common mistake by MADists to assume that that Paul was saying that he was the first person to be inducted into the body of Christ. The Greek word is talking about being first, but not first in time. He's talking about first in rank.

Verse 15 says...."Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief." The word "chief" in Greek is "proto". And so Paul is talking about being the chief of sinners, as in 'first in rank', or "the worst of sinners". Therefore if he regarded himself as the worst of sinners, the pattern for all those following him would be that none could be rejected. However bad gentiles were, they weren't as bad as Paul.

In closing it's also worth pointing out what Paul says in 2 Tim 1:8-11

Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, 9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began, 1 but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel, to which I was appointed a preacher, an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

Notice here how that Paul's gospel was actually revealed by the appearing of Jesus Christ. The message of eternal life (which Jesus preached) is brought to light through the gospel, which Paul was appointed as "a" preacher, not "the" preacher.
And so Paul was one of many others like him. He brought the message of the gospel to the gentiles.

andyc

You commented the instant you entered the thread.
Aren't you first supposed to read the post before disagreeing?

Oh I forgot, you're mad.

DAN P

1 John 2:5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.

Hi , so to be saved , all we have to do " is keep His word " ??

What happened to Eph 2:8 or Rom 10:9 ??

dAN P

andyc

Hi , so to be saved , all we have to do " is keep His word " ??

What happened to Eph 2:8 or Rom 10:9 ??

dAN P

No. We keep his word because we are saved. This is how we know we are in him. If we keep his word in order to be saved, we can't know if we are in him.

john w

Hall of Fame

The tense is Aorist indicative, which simply means that God commissioned Paul to preach the gospel at some time in the past. God's purpose for Paul was to preach the gospel, which goes without saying.

It's a common mistake by MADists to assume that that Paul was saying that he was the first person to be inducted into the body of Christ. The Greek word is talking about being first, but not first in time. He's talking about first in rank.

Verse 15 says...."Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief." The word "chief" in Greek is "proto". And so Paul is talking about being the chief of sinners, as in 'first in rank', or "the worst of sinners". Therefore if he regarded himself as the worst of sinners, the pattern for all those following him would be that none could be rejected. However bad gentiles were, they weren't as bad as Paul.

In closing it's also worth pointing out what Paul says in 2 Tim 1:8-11

Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, 9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began, 1 but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel, to which I was appointed a preacher, an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

Notice here how that Paul's gospel was actually revealed by the appearing of Jesus Christ. The message of eternal life (which Jesus preached) is brought to light through the gospel, which Paul was appointed as "a" preacher, not "the" preacher.
And so Paul was one of many others like him. He brought the message of the gospel to the gentiles.

Plagiarized, or did you receive that, from the "word of knowledge," from the anointing,candyandycain?

Puhhhh-rayyyyz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
It's a last time, last days, end time anointing!!!!!

Shamba lamba mumbo gumbo!!!!! Its a Festivus Miracle!!!!

Gived the Laaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd a shout of puh-raaaaaayyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

musterion

It's a last time, last days, end time anointing!!!!!

Shamba lamba mumbo gumbo!!!!! Its a Festivus Miracle!!!!

Gived the Laaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd a shout of puh-raaaaaayyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

I reject that until they show another cat interpreting what that cat said.

DAN P

s.

Hi and the verb MANIFESTED / PHANEROO is in the ACTIVE VOICE and IS COMMITTED / PISTEUO is in the PASSIVE VOICE , so what do you think that means ??

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
I reject that until they show another cat interpreting what that cat said.

You're in denial, Felix....Get outta my way, and touchest not, the Laaaawd's anointed critters, as he can turn a rock, from the see-ment pond, into...........Do I hear uh, Ay-meh-yen, saints?

musterion

You're in denial, Felix....Get outta my way, and touchest not, the Laaaawd's anointed critters, as he can turn a rock, from the see-ment pond, into...........Do I hear uh, Ay-meh-yen, saints?

andyc

Hi and the verb MANIFESTED / PHANEROO is in the ACTIVE VOICE and IS COMMITTED / PISTEUO is in the PASSIVE VOICE , so what do you think that means ??

dan p

It's passive because Paul is talking about the preaching of the word being instructed to him.