ECT WHO'S WORDS DID PAUL USE ??

john w

Hall of Fame
The things you guys will say to hold up mad, is sickening.

"We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…If a person renounces their faith in Christ and turns from God, then there will be no more fruit manifested because the Spirit will leave.” -Dopey Opie candyandycain

john w

Hall of Fame
DanP, AndyCnoTruth called you a "Nutcase" earlier. He has NO respect for you. That's shameful.

"The dead still get raised today, but because of a lack of faith in this area, it's not as common as it should be."-dopey Opie candyandycain

Puh-raaaayyyzzzzzz the Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!!!!!!!!"

andyc

It's always a pleasure to banter with you, W, but I feel sorry for poor ole Dan. You're messing up his thread.
Can't you and waste of bandwidth play in another thread?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"The dead still get raised today, but because of a lack of faith in this area, it's not as common as it should be."-dopey Opie candyandycain

Puh-raaaayyyzzzzzz the Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!!!!!!!!"

People that believe that way are ignorant of the times in which we live. In truth, we're living in "The Dispensation of Grace. There are no signs and wonders going on today. We have the written word of God and the Holy Spirit.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's always a pleasure to banter with you, W, but I feel sorry for poor ole Dan. You're messing up his thread.
Can't you and waste of bandwidth play in another thread?

Earlier, you called Dan a nutcase. Now you say you feel sorrow for him? How disingenuous is that, AndyCnoTruth?

DAN P

AndyCnoTruth, has nothing of true worth to add to any discussion. He's a card-carrying Disrupter.

Hi and when they say that was SAVED under the Kingdom program , they do not see that they align them selves with the Acts 28er , because that is what they believe and I feel sorry for Andy C as he will never can carry nor explain the bible and can nor help his PERFIDIOUS .

Since I just was discharged from the hospital 7 days ago , it will take more time and as my eyes see better will help me

dan p!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him."-dopey Opie candyandycain

andyc

Hi and when they say that was SAVED under the Kingdom program , they do not see that they align them selves with the Acts 28er , because that is what they believe and I feel sorry for Andy C as he will never can carry nor explain the bible and can nor help his PERFIDIOUS .

Since I just was discharged from the hospital 7 days ago , it will take more time and as my eyes see better will help me

dan p!!

You should try not to invent terms like "kingdom program".

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
AndyCnoTruth is always concerned about wasting bandwidth? If he's that concerned, perhaps he should consider not posting his nonsense?

john w

Hall of Fame
So you don't believe in change and commitment. I think people here know that already.

So you don't know what the words "Before," "while," "when," "ungodly," "enemies," mean?:

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Romans 5:8 KJV But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:10 KJV For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Vs.

Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him."-dopey Opie candyandycain

Contrasts, as between heaven, and hell.

andyc

So you don't know what the words "Before," "while," "when," "ungodly," "enemies," mean?:

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Romans 5:8 KJV But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:10 KJV For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

john w

Hall of Fame
You should try not to invent terms like "kingdom program".

Like your "slain in the spirit," Holy Ghost bartender?"

Puh raaaayyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Guh Loreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to Him!!!! Ay-mehnnnn!!!!!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame

Correct-were. You say before, asserting that sanctification, precedes justification, dopey, just as you assert the spirit of Jack Daniels precedes the Spirit of God.

Sanctification is the result of justification, not the cause, as the LORD God justifies the ungodly, those that are His enemies, and requires no "fixing up ahead of time," whether in be in "commitment," "service,"stop sinning" ......, i.e., no "downpayment," for a gift, which is a contradiction in terms.

andyc

Like your "slain in the spirit," Holy Ghost bartender?"

Puh raaaayyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Guh Loreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to Him!!!! Ay-mehnnnn!!!!!!!!

Yep

I know the guy you mean, but can't remember his name. Big guy, South African.