ECT WHO'S WORDS DID PAUL USE ??

john w

Hall of Fame
Yep

I know the guy you mean, but can't remember his name. Big guy, South African.

Guh-looooohreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beeee to the Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!!!!!!!! Give the Laaaaaawd a shhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaawt of puh-raaaaayyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Thank Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andyc

Guh-looooohreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beeee to the Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!!!!!!!! Give the Laaaaaawd a shhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaawt of puh-raaaaayyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Thank Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you passed out on the keyboard.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is a trap to reject the truth of the Bible because some people twist it and abuse it.

The world is near full of views which people fight over, almost none of which are the truth.

LA

andyc

Correct-were. You say before, asserting that sanctification, precedes justification, dopey, just as you assert the spirit of Jack Daniels precedes the Spirit of God.

Sanctification is the result of justification, not the cause, as the LORD God justifies the ungodly, those that are His enemies, and requires no "fixing up ahead of time," whether in be in "commitment," "service,"stop sinning" ......, i.e., no "downpayment," for a gift, which is a contradiction in terms.

Sanctification does proceed justification, but in order to understand what you're being justified from, there would obviously need to be a change of thinking involved, yes?

Even waste of bandwidth would agree with that. Well.....maybe not.

john w

Hall of Fame
Looks like you passed out on the keyboard.

Get out of my face, and toucheth Naaaaawt the Laaaaaaaaaaaaawd's anointed, lest I send you to the hands of that ohhhhl devil himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Guh-Loh-reeeeeeee to Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Sanctification does proceed justification, but in order to understand what you're being justified from, there would obviously need to be a change of thinking involved, yes?

Even waste of bandwidth would agree with that. Well.....maybe not.

"Sanctification does proceed justification,"-you

Justification precedes sanctification. Sanctification is the result of being justified.

We are saved from the penalty of sin(justification), we are being saved from the power of sin(sanctification), and we will be saved from the presence of sin, in the future, our glorification, when we receive our redeemed bodies, the adoption, "the redemption of the body," and we will not commit sins.

Correct on the last part of your statement. I must be sick, agreeing with you on . Puh-raaaayzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!! It's a Festivus miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you don't know what the words "Before," "while," "when," "ungodly," "enemies," mean?:

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Romans 5:8 KJV But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:10 KJV For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Vs.

Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him."-dopey Opie candyandycain

Contrasts, as between heaven, and hell.

Quoted because it is worth repeating. Well done. As usual.

Interplanner

The three examples by JohnW were about the timing of death of Christ. In a sense it is outside of time, because these same declarations apply to anyone BC who knew they needed a Christ-sized solution.

So the "Vs" (andyc) is invalid. Both are true.

God does not justify anyone from their sins who does not think they need that.

john w

Hall of Fame
A homo atheist will give him $1,000,000 if he can show it. He can even have my house.

I will also contribute, if he/she can show it,the great brother Nick, a toaster, and a year's supply, to this mag, which normally charges you, $6.66 per issue:

4A_dig_2015-03_200x132.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Even Benny Hinn announced that someone had been raised from the dead at a function he was at. Later, when he was asked about it he said: "I just heard about it, I didn't see it myself."