Who would like a Compliment?

bybee

Would you like a compliment from me? from other posters on TOL?
I love compliments! I love to give them and receive them!
If I have followed someone's postings I get the gist of who he/she may be. I generally give pos rep whenever possible.
(Now that a certain poster is no longer in evidence) I never give neg rep, so feel free to tell me what you think.
If you ask me for a compliment I shall respond!
This could be fun!
Rainee where are you? You are always up for some fun.:thumb:

rainee

Uhmmm,
Hi Bybee!
I'm having trouble posting, sorry -
For some reason I keep hearing somewhere in my head, "Danger, Will Rogers, Danger!"
And messing up my response -
Where is Rusha or another one of us kitty cats?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Another Kitty popping in to encourage you in this endeavor. Thanks Bybee for putting up this positive thread.

And Rainee, did I ever tell you I like your Dolphin avatars?
I like the airplane, though I find myself switching between her and the Eagle because they are both cool.

picture.php

rainee

Another Kitty popping in to encourage you in this endeavor. Thanks Bybee for putting up this positive thread.

picture.php

Yes you did and now I'm Doubly ashamed!
Bybee, please forgive me

Am I the only one feisty this morning?

bybee

Uhmmm,
Hi Bybee!
I'm having trouble posting, sorry -
For some reason I keep hearing somewhere in my head, "Danger, Will Rogers, Danger!"
And messing up my response -
Where is Rusha or another one of us kitty cats?

Hi Dearie, My compliment for you is that you gave me a chance to be your friend and for that I am grateful. You are worth knowing!

bybee

I like the airplane, though I find myself switching between her and the Eagle because they are both cool.

picture.php

Sherman, You are a :thumb:very positive straight arrow presence on TOL!

SaulToPaul 2

I would like to be called TOL's 10th most handsome man, behind john w and Nick M the Great, of course. :noid:

bybee

I would like to be called TOL's 10th most handsome man, behind john w and Nick M the Great, of course. :noid:

Speaking from a Grandmotherly perspective I believe you are quite handsome and, one of the first friends I made on TOL! :thumb:

brinny

i'd like to be called the most unlikely daughter of the Most High God and/or God wrestler extraordinaire, LOL!

Seeeeriously, it is a bona-fide miracle that i am saved at all...whew! It's been a journey and THEN some. I dunno how He's put up with me
fainting-smiley.gif

bybee

i'd like to be called the most unlikely daughter of the Most High God and/or God wrestler extraordinaire, LOL!

Seeeeriously, it is a bona-fide miracle that i am saved at all...whew! It's been a journey and THEN some. I dunno how He's put up with me
fainting-smiley.gif

I'm just getting to know you and I like your style!:thumb:

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
If I have followed someone's postings I get the gist of who he/she may be. I generally give pos rep whenever possible.
(Now that a certain poster is no longer in evidence) I never give neg rep, so feel free to tell me what you think.
This could be fun!

My tablet won't allow me to give negs. I have to say something and the text box disappears when I do. Samsung tablets are very popular and vbulletin boards are not up to speed with new technology. I can give pos cause I don't have to say anything.
I, the puppet, came in white so you can write on it with your pen. What are you going to say on me? Kick me! on my back?

shagster01

This could be fun!

I'll put you up to the challenge bybee. :)

I always feel like you listen to the other side of the debate and respond accordingly. If we get into a discussion, I'll be heard and you'll put legit thought into it.

Word based mystic

picture.php

are you ex-navy??

I was a hospital corpsman during the 1980's